He was outrageous !!! Peaking too much !!!

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This was completely displeasing, repugnant, disagreeable, obnoxious ! I was coming back to C-N from Bucharest by train and in front of me, on the opposite fauteuil in the train compartment, was a guy, a white collar in all his bureaucratic splendour. From a certain point, I noticed he was continuously smirking, smiling maliciously, incessantly, stupidly, awfully. I wondered if there was written "idiot" over my forehead or if he was having a headache. Nope, he wasn't. It took me some time to realise he was looking at my cock bulge. (I wore jeans, a bloody mistake.) Ok, man, take a look and try to admire the landscape, which is delightful. The hell, no : he just peaked and peaked, and peaked at my cock every time I moved. I was on the verge of kicking his face, that was insolence. He did nothing else for 6 hours, the time it took the train to reach C-N. As if he was hypnotised by a cobra.
He knew I saw his peeking but he continued in complete presumptuousness. Now, I considered that quite SORDID, IGNOBLE. He was a true pain in the... cock.
Did it happen to you too, to be the victim of such staring ? If so, what did you do ?

In a quandary, Ralexx

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When this happens to me, sometimes I have fun and tease them.

A few months ago, I brought this on myself.  When I went out for my weekend hike (I do 10 to 20 miles most weekends) I decided to wear this flimsy pair of shorts, on account of it being rather hot.  That turned out to be a mistake, as I noticed that my cock very obviously swung around in them, and I had to keep pulling them down to avoid being completely exposed.  

The trail I use is also shared by cyclists.  Midway through my hike, this guy on a bike approaches from the opposite direction and passes me.  When he's about 20 feet behind me, I hear gravel flying as he jams on the brakes.  I turn around to see what happened, but see nothing wrong, except that he has swung his head around and is staring at me.  I think he's cruising me, but he's not cute, so I resume walking and decide to see what happens.  He turns around, rides past me in my direction, and stops 50 feet ahead of me.  He then watches me as I walk up.  As I pass him, he rides ahead again, and repeats.  This happens a few more times, then he decides to walk his bike, so he can sort of keep up along side of me.  Then he goes back to riding ahead and staring back again.  This goes on for about a mile or so.  Then we get to a part of the trail with some clumps of bushes along side it.  He would ride ahead, go behind a clump of bushes, and wait for me to walk by.  When I ignored him as I walked past, he would go on to the next clump ahead of me.  When I last saw him before I finally got bored and left the trail, he was furiously jerking off in the bushes.

Sometimes they're not bad looking, though, and if I'm in that sort of mood...

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=Ralexx link=board=relationships;num=1044047624;start=0#0 date=01/31/03 at 13:13:44]"...This was completely displeasing, repugnant, disagreeable, obnoxious !

I noticed he was continuously smirking, smiling maliciously, incessantly, stupidly, awfully...

...he just peaked and peaked, and peaked at my cock every time I moved... He did nothing else for 6 hours, the time it took the train to reach C-N. He knew I saw his peeking but he continued in complete presumptuousness...

Now, I considered that quite SORDID, IGNOBLE. ...Did it happen to you too, to be the victim of such staring ? If so, what did you do ? [/b]

In a quandary, Ralexx[/quote]

Ralexx,

Obviously you didn't care for his behavior. I wasn't there at the time and just from reading about it---
I don't care for it either.

If you've had the above cited reactions to all of this...I would do the only sane thing anyone else could do...

IGNORE HIM.

I am presuming you did nothing to deliberately invoke this reaction from him (i.e. extremely revealing clothing, behavior, etc.) and that's not even for me to know here.
Irregardless, you (and anyone else) certainly has the reserved right to decide how you want to evaluate and respond to a situation like this. I tend to be somewhat low-keyed and reserved to some degree. I don't initiate conversation or new acquaintanceships that readily at first.

This guy you described...gives me the creeps!

aj2181: When that happens to me I try to ignore it. If it's starting to really annoy me somtimes I tell them to go fuck themselves. If it's girls, if their good looking, I'll get an erection just for them.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Usually I can ignore stares, but if it gets on my nerves (and it does infrequently), I discretely put a folded newspaper on my lap.

One of my most memorable experiences was on a flight from DC to Boston (a short one, thank goodness). I was in the window seat. In the aisle seat was a grumpy older woman who stared holes thru my pants as if she could make my bulge shrink with her laser-vision. I suddenly understood the meaning of the phrase "If looks could kill..."

Pecker

christia: I had the same experience with my husband on a flight. My husband was asleep in the aisle seat, and the woman who was sitting in the other aisle seat was staring at his crotch. She didn't think I noticed her, so she just continued to stare. I finally reached over and gently put my hand on his lap about an inch away from his cock. I didn't look at her, but she must have gotten my message because she stopped looking. :D

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i was 11 or so, dad decided that my older brothers and i should do bike touring with him...really see rural jersey, pa, and ny. so we all got the lycra compression shorts that bikers wear....my reaction was, "dad, no way. people will look."

his reaction was, "so...if you don't, you will not keep up. it is your decision." he knew that all my life i tried to keep up with the bros. so i did....and yeah, when we unloaded the bikes, the other bikers did a double take at the four bulges. when we stopped to grab a sandwich at lunch or an ice cream....people stared. dad said, "ignore them...they will have something to tell them buddies about when they get back to work."

the moral is if you are hung and really mind stares don't wear tight pants. if you do, you may become the subject of a story.

jay

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Jay wrote:
the moral is if you are hung and really mind stares don't wear tight pants. if you do, you may become the subject of a story. jay

Well, good and comfortable point. :) I feel better :-*

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This happens to me regularly if not daily. Of course everyone will look but staring can be VERY annoying

If it's a guy I just cover with my bag or a paper or something , and like someone else said , if it's a girl,
I will get hard and then see the reactions. I have gotten a fair few women this way.

I try to not get really annoyed by it because think about it... I know if I ever saw anyone bigger than me I know I couldn't help doing anything BUT stare !

H8Monga: It's just rude to stare for any reason. And what happened to Ralexx and ericbear is just creepy!

Pappy

Media
I usually just tell them , in a voice loud enough for others to hear, take a picture it will last longer. The person staring usually ends up very red faced!

ORCABOMBER: I suppose that's how large breasted women feel. :(