He was too long

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Had a new experience with a fella that I suppose was just too long. He was 8" long measured with a ruler and normal looking in thickness for his length. His length was a big turn on and I couldn't wait to get it into my hand. My hand reached around it and my index finger and thumb had a gap of around 3/8" to 1/2". He used plenty of lube and put it in very slowly (I was on my back). After about a couple inches he pulled it back and slowly inched about half his dick into me. He was patient and listened to me: Lubed his dick sufficiently while pushing it in. While about to bury it I felt a sharp pain on the lower-left side of my abdomen. We both reacted and he pulled it back some and asked, "What happened?" I said, "It hurt on my left side." The pain went away quickly and we resumed. Each time it hurt a bit when he was fully entered, but not as much as the first full thrust. I'd never had a dick his length and am curious as to what was causing the pain. Anyone else experience such a thing? I even went to the adult toy store a few days later and bought a dildo that would reach inside me 8" and tried riding it: Same sensation of pain. ????

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Since the pain hasn't completely left ever since I did go see a doctor. He sent me to a gastroenterologist who is certain it is not cancer but is gonna scope me to determine why I'm having the pain there. Even slight pain into my back.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Petite, Thanks for the links. My pain started when he had almost all of his 8" inside me. So if the second sphincter is 1" to 1 1/2" from the outer sphincter, as described in link #3, I'm thinking it's not that. I was fine at 6". Maybe I just can't handle that 8" length. I'll find out after the scoping.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Petite, Thanks for the links. My pain started when he had almost all of his 8" inside me. So if the second sphincter is 1" to 1 1/2" from the outer sphincter, as described in link #3, I'm thinking it's not that. I was fine at 6". Maybe I just can't handle that 8" length. I'll find out after the scoping.

Mine is a lot deeper than that and one of the sources I found describes it as being much deeper inside than that.

I hope that you just got bruised and that there isn't something worse going on, but I'm glad that you're getting a scope just in case.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

The confusion arises because what a lot of people call the second sphincter would be better described as the third. The anus itself consists of two adjoining sphincters, the outer and inner. Several inches further in you reach the top of the rectum, where the less flexible colon begins with a bend to the left.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Whew! I have good news after the scoping and biopsy of two polyps. He didn't see evidence of cancer at all but sent the biopsy off to the lab to make sure of that fact. Everything is normal and the doctor believes I suffer from a paristalsis problem (I'm not sure of the spelling). A medicine is prescribed and the pain should be minimal from that time on and other functions improved. I just started the med this afternoon.
Now, I can get back to sexual pleasure with no fear of a lurking disease.