Head Cheese

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can't we just keep them as heads in a box then they don't have to worry with that pesky cock washing, deodorising their stinky arm pits or keeping their smelly feet clean.
Oh, but sweetheart, don't you know it's better to just remove any body part that may have some offensive characteristic if it's ignored?

Stinky armpits? Cut off the arms. Smelly feet? Cut 'em off! Boogers in your nose? Off with it. Stinky farts? Cut out the asshole.

Think of a while, I'm sure we can eventually come up with a totally sanitized, incapable-of-offending, human body. Oh, I've got it! Let's just snip it off at the umbilical cord and throw it away... the whole thing... if you exterminate all the babies at birth, then we won't have smelly foreskins OR HIV infections. Besides, a baby might grow up to be a criminal.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, but sweetheart, don't you know it's better to just remove any body part that may have some offensive characteristic if it's ignored?

Stinky armpits? Cut off the arms. Smelly feet? Cut 'em off! Boogers in your nose? Off with it. Stinky farts? Cut out the asshole.

Think of a while, I'm sure we can eventually come up with a totally sanitized, incapable-of-offending, human body. Oh, I've got it! Let's just snip it off at the umbilical cord and throw it away... the whole thing... if you exterminate all the babies at birth, then we won't have smelly foreskins OR HIV infections. Besides, a baby might grow up to be a criminal.

You have shown me the light! I know what must be done... *Goes of to be a politician*

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am cut, never have cock cheese and wouldn't say I go out looking for guys with it, but if I am about to suck a guy and there is some, I actually like it. ... now I dont mean a whole dairy full of cheese, just a bit :)
Oh yeah brother, huh huh, ummmm

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I hate it that circumcised men think they have to tell us uncut men about hygiene. Except for religious reasons there is no part of the world where baby boys get a circumcision almost automatically but America. In Europe circumcised men are far in minority. Do you American think that you always know the best how other have to behave?​

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate it that circumcised men think they have to tell us uncut men about hygiene. Except for religious reasons there is no part of the world where baby boys get a circumcision almost automatically but America. In Europe circumcised men are far in minority. Do you American think that you always know the best how other have to behave?​
Just take care not to assume that all Americans support RIC.

zeus1985

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm uncut and don't have segma, if you takecare of you cock, it will be nice and clean. Uncut is the "normal" way to be, someone who is cut that was done after birth (I hope you know that) and penises are made to be uncut.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never seen cock cheese, and it's been asserted that it's unsanitary however we're often told the vagina is self cleansing, when we bathe/shower we only wash the outside we never start sticking soapy fingers up there, (some women douche but that's actually a bad thing, you can end up with a super infection) although it smells and its perceived as unpleasant isn't smegma actually there to protect your cock.

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm circumcised and I'm glad my parents did it to me, but if you're uncut, it's OK too. And I believe that if uncut men wash their penis well, they won't have any problems with head cheese, except their foreskins are too tight (but then they can't wash properly of course).

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember one of my teachers telling me that back before people had running water, most people would only bathe about 1 or 2 times a month.:eek: I don't even want to think about it.:yuck: :no:

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

In my post yesterday I was too angry, sorry for that American friends.
But why making such a problem of being cut or uncut….?
It’s just how it is. I hate it when cut guys judge about the hygiene of uncut guys.
Hygiene is very personal and has nothing to do with being circumcised.
Every guy has to clean his dick.​

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
In my post yesterday I was too angry, sorry for that American friends.
But why making such a problem of being cut or uncut….?
It’s just how it is. I hate it when cut guys judge about the hygiene of uncut guys.
Hygiene is very personal and has nothing to do with being circumcised.
Every guy has to clean his dick.​
It was really quite alright, DikkieDik. As an uncut American it always bugs me that some here are so dense not to realize that all anyone needs to do to not have hygiene problems is wash themselves regularly.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dikkiedik, there's nothing to apologize for and you have many good reasons to be angry. Pro-cutter Americans are arrogant and insensitive, as are most Americans. They don't give much thought to their comments being offensive to men who are intact. The thread title "head cheese" is offensive and possibly intended to be so.

There's a lot of meanness on this side of the Atlantic. There are times I wish I lived over there.

putsaris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
why are americans brainwashed into thinking that uncut men get infections? I am a medical doctor and i can assure you that cut men get infections too. As far as the smegma is concerned its not a problem if you wash regularly. Being uncut has a lot of advantages thats why in UK and europe circumcision is not promoted by the doctors. I think its about time this madness should stop,its unnecessary and not benefitial for the baby.The only reason that circumcision is perfomed in the us is more money for the doctor and secondly it started as a measure to stop boys from masturbating as it was a sin. i had an american patient once that asked if uncut men can have sex. dont they teach you sex education at school?

Reactions: deleted1046538