Head Cheese

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only reason that circumcision is perfomed in the us is more money for the doctor and secondly it started as a measure to stop boys from masturbating as it was a sin.

Doc, how much does the Doctor make on an infant circ? - $50? The hospital charges $500? I am guessing, what are the numbers?

Also, you mentioned circumcision discourages masturbation. I can assure you it did not hinder me. Is it easier to masturbate with foreskin? No lotion needed, just slide over the head?

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And what again is the problem with a cock smelling like a cock? Cheese is part of the experience. Sometimes it is absent after bathing, sometimes it is present between baths. It is one of the many fascinating, erotic things that lovers can share.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
why are americans brainwashed into thinking that uncut men get infections? I am a medical doctor and i can assure you that cut men get infections too. As far as the smegma is concerned its not a problem if you wash regularly. Being uncut has a lot of advantages thats why in UK and europe circumcision is not promoted by the doctors. I think its about time this madness should stop,its unnecessary and not benefitial for the baby.The only reason that circumcision is perfomed in the us is more money for the doctor and secondly it started as a measure to stop boys from masturbating as it was a sin. i had an american patient once that asked if uncut men can have sex. dont they teach you sex education at school?

I'll bet you're NOT a medical doctor. If you are, I'm thinking that, from the way you write, you got your medical degree at TESCO.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also, you mentioned circumcision discourages masturbation. I can assure you it did not hinder me. Is it easier to masturbate with foreskin? No lotion needed, just slide over the head?
He mentioned that at one time, doctors convinced parents to have the surgery on their newborns by telling them that it discouraged masturbation. Of course, that was just Victorian propaganda, and went along with parents telling their male children that masturbation would cause blindness, mental decline, hair on the palms, any host of other "awful" side-effects. Of course, we now know that none of the above was correct.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'll bet you're NOT a medical doctor. If you are, I'm thinking that, from the way you write, you got your medical degree at TESCO.
I don't know if he's a doctor or not, but I do know that doctors don't write much - they use a transcription service. What he says makes sense.

I work in medical records. Yesterday I pulled a file that someone requested to make corrections to. It was for a circumcision revision. An 11 year old boy had a thick skin bridge from his shaft to his glans that had to be clamped, cut and removed. I know the urologist who did it. He's a nice guy. I'm sure he sees this type of shit quite a bit. Next he did what is called a meatotomy to enlarge the 11 year old's urinary opening. I know what this is because it was done to me when I was fifteen. They use a pair of scissors to clip a piece of skin out of your peehole to make it bigger. The diagnosis was dysuria, or inability to urinate properly due to meatal stenosis, an common side effect of circumcision in which the urinary opening is narrowed/ulcerated due to there being no covering to protect the urinary opening from abrasion and contact with diaper contents.

Reactions: 3539531

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That was quite rude. I think you're saying that because you disagree with him. You can't counter his words so you attack his credibility. It's a tactic that the cut mongers are really good at.

Note to all: beeflover69 had replied to #82.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That was quite rude. I think you're saying that because you disagree with him. You can't counter his words so you attack his credibility. It's a tactic that the cut mongers are really good at.

Note to all: beeflover69 had replied to #82.

SteveHd, I know from past posts that we haven't agreed on this issue, although I've since read subsequent posts about possible difficulties in having normal heterosexual intercourse in the absence of the foreskin. I have not tried to validate these from other sources, but they seem quite reasonable and perhaps, with validation, a reason to reconsider my strong support for circumcision.

My post regarding the "doctor" was really was not in response to the points that he was making, but rather to point out his extremely low level of articulation for such a highly "educated" person. In serious discussions like the one over circumcision, we can quite do without posers.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree that grammatical style is out-of-line for someone well educated but often that's how it is with physicians. Ask a pharmacist!

pheulio

Just Browsing
Media
Once I got past age 5 and learned how to use the shower I never had that problem again. I do remember the cheese, though, and how I loathe the memory.

Truth be told, you've got to either have a tight, non-retractible foreskin that is difficult to wash under, or you got to neglect the old boy for about a week to accumulate anything of 'substance'. Tis a gross procedure.

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uncircumcised male with foreskin retracted, presents with large accumulation of smegma (sometimes called 'cock cheese'.)

Smegma is thought to be the cause of numerous penile and female urinary/genital infections. The male penis begins producing even greater quantities of smegma during puberty, and care must be taken to wash the penis regularly, from childhood throughout adult life if the male is not circumcised, to prevent the accumulation of this foul smelling substance.

The male with phimosis who is unable to retract the foreskin even when flacid (soft) may want to be circumcised to prevent the accumulation of smegma. Otherwise regular 'douche' with warm water to washout might help the build up.

Younger males should be regularly checked to ensure no phimosis exists and that no smegma has been allowed to collect under the foreskin or behind the glans.
http://www.circlist.com/anatterms/anatimages/smegma.gif

But do only uncircumcised men have a problem with smegma?

No.

"I was loosely circumcised at birth: I have a long inner foreskin remaining (about 2 inches), which spends most of the day folded up behind the glans. If I am sitting it usually covers the corona (rim of the glans). The inner foreskin secretes smegma, and, especially in the hot weather, there is a noticeable odor, as well as moistness. Although I do not produce anywhere near the amount of smegma that an uncut man does, I produce an amount which, during the summer at least, is inconvenient and unwanted. I think that the problem would have been obviated had I received a slightly tighter job: if the doctor had removed either more of the inner foreskin (possibly another inch or so) or if he had removed more of the shaft skin, resulting in a high-and-tight".

"I had a room-mate some years back who had a low-and-tight cut, with very little inner skin, and a very smooth shaft. He never produced any smegma whatsoever".

The moral is, circumcision cures smegma-problems, but some styles (high and/or tight) cure it better than others.

"Before I was circumcised (at age 30) I tried for years to eliminate the smell from my penis. I was scrupulously clean, and tried everything I could think of, but I never got rid of the smell completely. There was always at least a slight but noticeable odor for the first few seconds each time I got an erection, and this could be within half an hour of getting out of a bath or shower where I had pulled the foreskin right back and washed with soap".

Hope this all helps guys - Quotes NOT me
Sorry but this is total bullshit, My current boyfriend is compleatly Uncircumcised, and I have not once smelled anthing foul from his dick, and he is in construction and here in the south in the summer, can be very hot, he does get sweaty, and his balls are musky, before he showers, but he does not have dick cheese, or smell like it, and he sweats ALOT mind you....

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Problems never arise for me. I bathe regularly. All I do is rinse, too; I don't even use soap under my foreskin. Doesn't make sense to me how guys have problems with it unless they just don't bathe.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for me, shower and wash my cock daily but at the end of the day i still produced a lot of it. my partner never complain about it. he just ask me wash it before we have sex. no big deal. CLEAN, CLEAN AND CLEAN AND YES OTHERS LIKE IT WHEN IT IS NOT CLEAN. YOU PICK.

Reactions: person1992
S

SirConcis

When I was uncut, when I got hard to masturbate, I woudl retract skin and if there was any, I would rub it off. Once the inner foreksin and head were dry, I could start to j/o.

Couple years ago, went to the supermarket. The uncut generation is now old enough to work. Got to the butcher's area, asked a young worker if he had any Head Cheese. (type of cold cut). He looked at a female worker his age next to him and they both smiled, and he responded "yes I do". The pause/smile said that he definitely knew the second meaning for "head cheese" :)

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The uncut generation is now old enough to work. Got to the butcher's area, asked a young worker if he had any Head Cheese. (type of cold cut). He looked at a female worker his age next to him and they both smiled, and he responded "yes I do".

I can't hear a foodie talk about head cheese without snickering. :wink:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
as my uncut pop told me and I told my uncut boys (who will tell his uncut son when he is old enough) simple.

"Peel it back, keep it clean"

little soap and water...

in the summer when its hot/muggy I do tend to get an odor, sometimes I use a cloth to wipe away, but everyone gets pungent so...(and another excuse to shower! woo hoo!)

its like everything else out there...

some folks are IN to head cheese, some are into balloons, or leather pumps, or men in their wives panties or big cocks....so be it.

Reactions: person1992