Head Cheese

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by RI77RI, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Hansalami

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to grow quite a bit of cheese, so much sometimes that one wash a day was not enough. Now I always walk with my foreskin retracted (glans out), I never had that problem again. Same as the circumsized guys, but without the damage. :biggrin1:

2. dude77007

dude77007 New Member

I like being retracted some of the time, but it won't stay back. Discovered the soft felt elastic bands that girls make ponytails with. A wide one behind the head, not too tight, keeps the foreskin from sliding forward. It's kinda a neat feeling to have the head exposed and rubbing on my underwear, gives me a semi most of the time. Pissing is public is no problem with all the privacy panels most places. If you freeball, it gives you an impressive outline of a huge cock head.

3. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

after reading your post i tried it

and yes it feels good

i am using a latex ring from a condom instead

4. cntrlflcheez2o16

Albums:
    ut any doubt you've educated Witpeople about intact & clipped cock .Ignorance is horrific & propaganda has gulped many peoples of several generations am restored & have glans coverage when flsccid

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted