Head deep or all the way to the balls????

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm. my head is sensitive, and so is my shaft, but not as sensitive as the head of course. I do like feeling the base of my cock enclosed though... but I do admit that I do enjoy the visuals of my cock going all the way in and out of a pussy

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Much more sensation on the shaft for me, so I really need those strokes along it. I also lost some feeling in the head when I had my circumcision at 20, so that didn't help things. I love to fuck missionary style but that way I can rarely go balls deep, so I like her to keep her hand around my base while we do that, or else make a v-shape with two fingers at her entrance. That gets me off nicely even if I can't really pelvis-grind in that position.

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to tease a pussy with my head for a bit first just push the head in and out until she gets really stimulated then slide all the way in slow and easy. Love to make love to a woman up to the base and use long hard full strokes, when I cum love to have my pubic bone up against hers as tight as I can that is really intense for me.

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Much more sensation on the shaft for me, so I really need those strokes along it. I also lost some feeling in the head when I had my circumcision at 20, so that didn't help things. I love to fuck missionary style but that way I can rarely go balls deep, so I like her to keep her hand around my base while we do that, or else make a v-shape with two fingers at her entrance. That gets me off nicely even if I can't really pelvis-grind in that position.

I'm the opposite. Despite being circumcised aged 16, my head is much more sensitive than the shaft skin. To be honest, the skin on my shaft has never given me much sensation but the sensitiviy I get in the head of my dick is awesome. When I'm receiving a blow job, my girlfriend holds my shaft firmly but it's her tongue rubbing over the head of my dick that gives me pleasure. I think there are many more sensitive nerves in the head than the shaft skin.

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to tease a pussy with my head for a bit first just push the head in and out until she gets really stimulated then slide all the way in slow and easy. Love to make love to a woman up to the base and use long hard full strokes, when I cum love to have my pubic bone up against hers as tight as I can that is really intense for me.

THIS IS SO HOTTTT!!!!!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would I only go head deep? I like to get ankle deep at least :tongue:

Although in all seriousness I do like to rub her clit with my cock and get her all wet til she begs to be fucked.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am really just wondering if guys who are longer are still as sensitve on the head or is it more in the shaft? Or is it just visual stimulation...

I know there is always the combination of the two...but surely there is a preferrence.

--

I have got a 9 inch circumcised cock and the most sensitive places on my cock are my cockhead and the circumcision ring. But you are right stimulation is visual and in the mind and when someone really sexy and fit is playing with my cockhead and my ringmeat i get really hot and horny!