Head Games

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it just me, or is there an upward trend in people (especially ex's or ticked of SO's) to try to use cock size head games? I'm guessing the the amount of media the whole issue has gotten in the last decade or so makes it really clear that you can get inside a guys head with this with ease. I've recently been with a woman who is the queen of this stuff - inserting doubt or mixed messages about your endowment, performance, etc. (nice chick). One of my buddies, who I believe is pretty good size, had a new girlfriend want to send a pic of his cock to an old boyfriend because he "dwarfed" (apparently her term) the last guy.

Do you see a lot of this, or a lot more of it than in the past? Are male egos that fragile that this will allow just about any woman to bring a little bit of imbalance to his self confidence?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by rope9839@Jul 29 2005, 02:14 PM
Is it just me, or is there an upward trend in people (especially ex's or ticked of SO's) to try to use cock size head games? I'm guessing the the amount of media the whole issue has gotten in the last decade or so makes it really clear that you can get inside a guys head with this with ease. I've recently been with a woman who is the queen of this stuff - inserting doubt or mixed messages about your endowment, performance, etc. (nice chick). One of my buddies, who I believe is pretty good size, had a new girlfriend want to send a pic of his cock to an old boyfriend because he "dwarfed" (apparently her term) the last guy.

Do you see a lot of this, or a lot more of it than in the past? Are male egos that fragile that this will allow just about any woman to bring a little bit of imbalance to his self confidence?
[post=332927]Quoted post[/post]​

Dog gone it!

This is why nice women dont have a chance! That behavior is unacceptable and immature not to mention incredibly manipulative. If some one allows themselves to be subjected to that no matter how pretty , how rich, or how good in bed the woman is he is bringing problems down on his own head , no pun intended!

Naughty

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Naughty is right...I think it bothers guys because we let it bother us...I am glad I have been lucky that stuff like that doesn't bother me...But I have never had a girl comment on my penis size in a negative way or my performance in bed...The closest thing to that was a girl who I was dating told me that her previous boyfriend was pretty hung and bigger than I...It didn't bother me at all because I am average size and we had great sex together and she was just talking about a former lover...

sociallurk

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Aug 14 2005, 07:01 PM
Naughty is right...I think it bothers guys because we like it bother us...I am glad I have been lucky that stuff like that doesn't bother me...But I have never had a girl comment on my penis size in a negative way or my performance in bed...The closest thing to that was a girl who I was dating told me that her previous boyfriend was pretty hung and bigger than I...It didn't bother me at all because I am average size and we had great sex together and she was just talking about a former lover...
[post=335458]Quoted post[/post]​

You're an exception, not the rule. That kind of scenario (woman talking about the largesse of their former boyfriends/husbands/whatever) would bother most guys, especially if the guy didn't initiate that line of conversation.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by sociallurk@Aug 16 2005, 04:07 PM
You're an exception, not the rule. That kind of scenario (woman talking about the largesse of their former boyfriends/husbands/whatever) would bother most guys, especially if the guy didn't initiate that line of conversation.
[post=335983]Quoted post[/post]​

Agreed....I guess being raised by a divorced woman who really do not get along with any women, not either her siblings helps....My mum talk me all the games women like to play and enstilled in me that I make my own happiness....Don't know why some things that would bother most people don't really phase me....I have always said I need to seek professional help (LOL)....

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande+Aug 16 2005, 10:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pene_Negro_Grande &#064; Aug 16 2005, 10:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sociallurk@Aug 16 2005, 04:07 PM
You&#39;re an exception, not the rule. That kind of scenario (woman talking about the largesse of their former boyfriends/husbands/whatever) would bother most guys, especially if the guy didn&#39;t initiate that line of conversation.
[post=335983]Quoted post[/post]​

Agreed....I guess being raised by a divorced woman who really do not get along with any women, not either her siblings helps....My mum talk me all the games women like to play and enstilled in me that I make my own happiness....Don&#39;t know why some things that would bother most people don&#39;t really phase me....I have always said I need to seek professional help (LOL)....
[post=336041]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Malachi,
I am glad you mom helped you to feel good no matter what .But I just think it is unconscienable to even compare one man with another. What other than being mean spirited or manipulative would make you want to do that ? Tell him what is good about him and leave the other men out of the conversation.

Naughty

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Definitely manipulation at its finest when a woman does that to a guy....I just wish other guys realized that....So many of my guy friends let their girlfriends say derogatory crap to them just to manipulate a situation....That is why I think women are the best sales people (LOL)....

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by rope9839@Jul 29 2005, 10:14 AM
Is it just me, or is there an upward trend in people (especially ex&#39;s or ticked of SO&#39;s) to try to use cock size head games? I&#39;m guessing the the amount of media the whole issue has gotten in the last decade or so makes it really clear that you can get inside a guys head with this with ease. I&#39;ve recently been with a woman who is the queen of this stuff - inserting doubt or mixed messages about your endowment, performance, etc. (nice chick). One of my buddies, who I believe is pretty good size, had a new girlfriend want to send a pic of his cock to an old boyfriend because he "dwarfed" (apparently her term) the last guy.

Some women are evil to say something like that, maybe its low self esteem or just plain being a bitch. I&#39;d say stay away from those type and find yourself a woman who appreciates you for what you are. We&#39;re not all like that&#33; :loveya:

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by citygirl+Aug 16 2005, 09:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(citygirl &#064; Aug 16 2005, 09:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rope9839@Jul 29 2005, 10:14 AM
Is it just me, or is there an upward trend in people (especially ex&#39;s or ticked of SO&#39;s) to try to use cock size head games?  I&#39;m guessing the the amount of media the whole issue has gotten in the last decade or so makes it really clear that you can get inside a guys head with this with ease.  I&#39;ve recently been with a woman who is the queen of this stuff - inserting doubt or mixed messages about your endowment, performance, etc. (nice chick).  One of my buddies, who I believe is pretty good size, had a new girlfriend want to send a pic of his cock to an old boyfriend because he "dwarfed" (apparently her term) the last guy.

Do you see a lot of this, or a lot more of it than in the past?  Are male egos that fragile that this will allow just about any woman to bring a little bit of imbalance to his self confidence?

Some women are evil to say something like that, maybe its low self esteem or just plain being a bitch. I&#39;d say stay away from those type and find yourself a woman who appreciates you for what you are. We&#39;re not all like that&#33; :loveya:
[post=336088]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Better yet, if a girl says that to you then shove your dick down her throat and see if she still thinks its small. That&#39;ll shut her up&#33; :toast:

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by citygirl+Aug 17 2005, 01:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(citygirl &#064; Aug 17 2005, 01:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by citygirl@Aug 16 2005, 09:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-rope9839
@Jul 29 2005, 10:14 AM
Is it just me, or is there an upward trend in people (especially ex&#39;s or ticked of SO&#39;s) to try to use cock size head games? I&#39;m guessing the the amount of media the whole issue has gotten in the last decade or so makes it really clear that you can get inside a guys head with this with ease. I&#39;ve recently been with a woman who is the queen of this stuff - inserting doubt or mixed messages about your endowment, performance, etc. (nice chick). One of my buddies, who I believe is pretty good size, had a new girlfriend want to send a pic of his cock to an old boyfriend because he "dwarfed" (apparently her term) the last guy.

[post=336088]Quoted post[/post]​

Better yet, if a girl says that to you then shove your dick down her throat and see if she still thinks its small. That&#39;ll shut her up&#33; :toast:
[post=336089]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Wow. That&#39;s rough. The unfortunate part is that by the time they are flinging insults, you are well past the point of getting anywhere near their mouth and, if you did stick it in, they just might bite.