head games

hypoc8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've often wondered this myself. I can't understand why people can't be up front and honest. If you're not interested, you're not interested plain and simple. I guess it's their way of stringing someone along as long as they can. You know, have their cake and eat it too. All I can say is it's a warning sign.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank god he is blowing you off, just imagine if you got with him and 10 years down the road he decides to do it then, atleast you know now so you can go on with your life. The next time he calls you ignore him or tell him you`ve got something better going on, give him the same treatment when he`s really hard up and crush him. I`m surprised the guys aren`t beating down your door to get to you. Don`t let some loser rent space in your head free of charge, you hurting doesn`t bother him a bit.

lafever

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
too stupid to realize how wonderful you truly are and what he truly has in you. Go out and find a man who can appreciate the true treasure you are. Life is too short. And he must like Lexx.:wink:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
yah I hate head games
hell just having a female friend I get enough head games let alone dating a girl who specliazes in it

Zoeappeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm afraid to say...that I do play mind games...but its only after I see the need to play them. I don't think its fair by any means..but if a guy fucks me over..then I'm going to fuck him over. I use head games to catch a guy in a lie...which isn't fair I know, but Hey...I've been screwed over a lot..."all is fair in war and love". One of my ex's said that to me...after he cheated on me a billion times. Which when I looked at the situation- it just looked like he was working a lot. I used head games to counter his and found out he had cheated on me the whole entire relationship. I perceived his usage of mind games as a way of "wanting to have his cake and eat it too". Some guys are just assholes and out right suck ass.

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fucked if I know! I've just dumped MrAitch for being lying, cheating scumbag. I gave him no cause to treat me so & resent him hugely now.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Two words; POWER and CONTROL, to play the game gives the position of power the role to call the shots, and be in control....

Move away from this person, they still have a playground mentality.