Head job style Yah or Nah?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I respect your opnion on this guys. I took this vid while hubby was waking up yesterday....and its kinda hmm..I am just not sure if it is clear enough or arousing enough or well......hot... - please be blunt ( not horrible just blunt ) should I take it off and make another one? It's only JUST uploaded so I am looking for some mens perspective. No praise etc, just leave it or make another will be great

XTube Login Page

Thanks
Honey

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No praise?
That's gonna be a little dificult...
Now, being a HUGE Wildhoney fan aside...
I do have two objective comments to make...

1). THAT WAS THE BEST BLOWJOB I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!
2). The raw sensuality was simply overwhelming!!!!!!

DO NOT TAKE IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I respect your opnion on this guys. I took this vid while hubby was waking up yesterday....and its kinda hmm..I am just not sure if it is clear enough or arousing enough or well......hot... - please be blunt ( not horrible just blunt ) should I take it off and make another one? It's only JUST uploaded so I am looking for some mens perspective. No praise etc, just leave it or make another will be great

XTube Login Page

Thanks
Honey
Yah,leave it on Honey.I've left a comment below the vid and (from the other comments also) you can see that arousal is not a problem for us.:smile:
So the vid's good BUT..............the disappearance of most of your gallery pics on here again,NOT good. :confused:

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awww cool..thanks so much guys.....just got back from the beach and there are a few positive comments there now so i guess I will leave it there till I make a better one.....I was worried it looked lame...it was kinda a slow loving suck lol to wake him up and fuck me :tongue:

Yorkie....thats cause we are doing a new photo shoot tonight and I am loading new ones soon :smile:

Honey

Ps Mr Squiggle its my cam thats grainy I take the vids with a web cam and it isn't the best quality. I am unsure how to load handy cam vid to the computer ?

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ps Mr Squiggle its my cam thats grainy I take the vids with a web cam and it isn't the best quality. I am unsure how to load handy cam vid to the computer ?

It's still hot, don't get me wrong and your technique is awesome. You can definitely tell that you love giving blow jobs!

Do you keep doing that as he's cumming?

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes he always comes from head..and i love it..I either like it in my mouth or all over my tits and then rub it on myself ....yum