Head sensetivity

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Darpon, May 20, 2008.

1. Darpon

Darpon New Member

Normally, after I jack off, my cock just gets soft and it's over. All normal, nothing special.

Last night, however, I jacked off, but what happened afterwards was odd. I wiped the last bit of cum off of the head of my dick with a tissue, threw the tissue away, pulled my pants back up, put my cock away, and YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't know why, but when the top of my dick head made contact with the fabric of my boxers, it sent a HUGE surge of feeling. For some reason, my cock head was really, REALLY sensitive. Every movement from my legs made the fabric of my boxers move juuuuust slightly, but it was so much feeling that I could hardly take it. And the feeling was so hard to describe... it was kind of pleasurable, but it was just too strong. I felt like I could feel every thread of the boxers move across my cock head.

I managed to make it to a chair to sit down, and I didn't move my legs much for awhile. When I had to stand up again later, fortunately, it was no longer hyper-sensitive.

Has this sudden hyper-sensitivity happened to anyone else? It felt kind good, but it really was too strong, and it really surprised me. Am I alone in this?

2. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    I always thought this was normal, as my post-orgasm sensitivity has been there ever since I could cum. It doesn't last but 5 minutes, though.

3. kissoon

kissoon Member

Hehe. "Stop!! Don't touch it...don't touch it!" Doesn't this happen to everybody?

4. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

You probably got a hair or something laying over the tip of your cock, and as you moved around it was irritating the very sensitive (at that point) head & tip of your penis. I'd imagine it's nothing to worry about.....head sensitivity is very normal after orgasm.

5. Darpon

Darpon New Member

I didn't think there was anything wrong, but it's just that this has NEVER happened before. The sensitivity never went up or down before, it just was the way it was. Then, all of a sudden, yesterday, my cock head felt everything with more detail than any other part of my body has ever felt. I was just wondering if it was normal to feel normal with no change usually, but then one time all of a sudden SUPER SENSITIVE GAH I CAN'T MOVE IT'S TOO MUCH. Seriously, I've never felt that before.

And for some reason, I hope it happens again the next time I jack off. It was incredible.

6. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    yea i have that feeling sometimes after i orgasm

7. CURVEDANDTHICKK

How old are you? This is perfectly normal, I would think that every guy has experienced this since the first time they ejaculated. I would think that you would have to be really young to have this as a first experience.

8. beautifuloregon

Albums:
    Yea, it has happened to me, now and then. Maybe it just your cock-head
    having a after-shock. I think it's pretty normal. Except I throught it only
    happens to guys with un-cut cocks.

9. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

My head gets incredibly sensitive when I cum, so much so that I often sort of freak out and shake while having a blowjob orgasm. Vaginally it's fine though for some reason.

10. svin_renigoth

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    i'm cut, but do experience this sometimes. although, i think it happens more when i'm lubed up or if i've got some cum left on my head or frenulum (mine is intact).

11. B_CBTallthetime

B_CBTallthetime New Member

You should try electro - will fuckin rock you world

Draft saved Draft deleted