Head shows through almost anything

D

deleted401858

Even my frickin work pants (which arent tight at all) i can see the outline if my head in almost anything i wear. If i wear sweatpants or basketball shorts forget it. When im not so lazy ill take a pic and try to showyou want im talking about.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There are some men who just naturally show. Most would be jealous of you for that. If one even watches movies I can give some examples: Hardy Kruger in the 1962 John Wayne movie Hatari. He is in light colord pants and there are places where one can see nearly everything. In 1962 the censors were extremely strict on this and yet one can see that efforts were made to "minimize" the view. The same can be said of Horst Buccholz in the Billy Wilder Comedy "One, Two, Three" made in 1961. He can be seen as well. The only ways one can minimize is to wear garments that are not going to be at all comfortable. Personally, I vote for being yourself and as long as it is not a deliberate display, then the heck with it. Let the rest of the world see if they feel they need to look. . . . .

Best of Luck

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I had a female coworker make a comment to me on more than one occasion about seeing the outline of the head. I had it after several comments and finally said to her well, if you don't like it don't look. I was not trying to show off either, just being myself.