head size and women

jjdov26: to all you women on the board --

how does the size of a guy's dick head affect you during sex?

jjdov26: AnonyMs, thanks for your reply,.

Here is a question I always wanted to know the answer to -- can a woman feel the head of the penis moving inside of her during sex? or does it just feel like one large (or small) mass moving inside?

(Hell, if you can describe in general how it feels as a woman to be fucked, that would be of great interest to me.)

wvu_kerq: Yes! You can, but only until a certain point, maybe 3". After that only if you hit the cervix (OUCH!) or if that woman's G-spot is further back. Okay... describing how it feels... I don't know what comparisons I can make but I'll try. There's a pressure, a feeling of expanding can contracting due to an internal force, every time the penis rubs against the g-spot is like a little party in your vagina. ;) having you clit rubbed would be the equivalent of having the head of your penis rubbed. Try curling your hand around two fingers and rubbing... only imagine warm lube and way more nerves.

If you can't tell by my description there, I'm a physics major…

jjdov26: so, it seems that the size or flare of the head has no impact on the sexual preformance of the male.

if the woman likes a particular size or shaped head, it is just a looks thing, not a preformance thing.

that seems to be what I am hearing

wvu_kerq: Pretty much... I personally can't feel much of a difference. Now if the guy had a really wide head in comparison to the shaft, then maybe it would feel a little diff.

sammygirly: Umm, not to be the opposing female opinion here - but the shape and size of the head CAN make a difference in my opinion. It is the first few inches that have all the nerve endings true, so once burried deep inside it might not make much difference, but on entry, the more engorged the head, the more prominant the ridge between head and shaft...the more delish I'd say.

I have to applaud the description of what it's like to have sex as a woman *giggle*. It's basically just a fulfilled sensation, stretched and full is the best I can explain it. I can't do better than the "party in your vagina" description though - although sometimes, it just makes me want to urinate LOL.

AnonyMs: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=sex;num=1042062718;start=0#6 date=01/13/03 at 13:54:55]I have to applaud the description of what it's like to have sex as a woman *giggle*.  It's basically just a fulfilled sensation, stretched and full is the best I can explain it.  I can't do better than the "party in your vagina" description though - although sometimes, it just makes me want to urinate LOL.[/quote]Kegels can help with that sammygirly! :D

sammygirly: Ohhh I'm the kegel queen *LOL* grr grr @ my vaginal muscles

Plowboy: Hey SammyGirly, now you sound like a power lifter, feel the burn baby, I want one more grrr out of you I know you can......Ok take ten, and then hit the showers.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Ladies....

Again, on behalf of so many of us guys here---
THANKS for your responses!

It's great to hear "your side" and learn from YOU!

Whether you are aware of it or not, you are playing an important role in this forum!

We certainly need you! :)

Icarus213: Looks like some of us also just wanted to do some macking :-*

Maximillian: Plowboy: Psst make her do 20 pushups next time, shes got a cute ass, more exposure/gawking time ;)

benderten2001: I agree, the ladies opinions are of extreme importance and thats another reason why I thought sammygirlys exposure to this board would be a good one.

unexpected: [quote author=wvu_kerq link=board=sex;num=1042062718;start=0#5 date=01/10/03 at 13:17:45]Pretty much... I personally can't feel much of a difference. Now if the guy had a really wide head in comparison to the shaft, then maybe it would feel a little diff.[/quote]

so perhaps if one could tuck their finger behind the ridge between the head and shaft?

i'm getting at something... that being a large glans, and a big 'ridge' behind it is ideal for g-spot stimulation. as mentioned before, the penis needs to be wide enough to begin with.

so once the head is at g-depth, a couple inches of movement and my ridge is really making her squirm. this is one of my favorite scenarios to use varying speed with

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
There are a number of guys here who can attest to the fact that the size (circumference) of the glans and the corona edge not only affects the woman's pleasure; but if indeed the glans is considerably larger than "average" and especially "super-sized" with a large flaring corona, --then you'd better believe it's going to make a difference. Many of us here have had to learn (often by trial and error) that initial entry and thrusting have to be planned and performed VERY carefully so as to avoid the pleasure becoming bloody painful! --sometimes (unfortunately) quite literally, I'm afraid. Also, when withdrawing (fully erect; w/glans REALLY engorged!) a larger man must be extra careful to avoid the "burr" effect---mentioned by another poster recently.
Removing right away (without allowing the glans to relax abit) can be very uncomfortable for her and sometimes him, too. 'Looks like there are "trade-offs" to being larger--even though none of us would (truthfully) change one thing. ;)

mermaiden: Sex with a guy is incredible! I would rather be with a guy than with the most powerful vibrator ever invented.
Especially if he is veiny! If he is veiny he had better be taking his vitamins because he is not getting out of my bed without multiple fucks!
Several nice things about sex, being smack by his balls when you are doing it fast and furious. Love being teased by him just entering the first few inches rapidly then driving it home and repeating that. I love having my ankles on his shoulders with him inside me as he bends closer. I especially like it when he fills me up and lays on top on me. He's everywhere. In me, on me. It's guy over load for my senses.
I can understand gay men but lesbians I don't understand. How could you not like the sensation of a guy's dick inside you with all that power behind it driving into you?
Besides, ever noticed how much softer your skin is after it's been cum'd on?

sammygirly: Ok whoa....firstly, this is a thread about the shape of the head and it's impact - not the "what do you like about sex" thread...secondly, can I see some ID please?  and lastly, if you've never been with a woman don't knock it! I think the lesbians would wonder what you like so much about a man...

"the lesbians"
I'm going to be picketed now aren't I?:D

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
No, sammygirly, lesbians don't visit this board much. After all, their motto is "Not a penis between us". LOL

sammygirly: PHEW! Good point....thought I was going to have to give up my honorary member card....no more bisexuality for me!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I think most ppl are bi to some extent. Western society tends to bifurcate things: Good and evil, male and female, straight and gay. (And yes, I am implying something about the West by lumping male and straight with good, and female and gay with evil.) Even the way hermaphrodites are treated: The penis/clitoris is excised by doctors, in most cases without the parents' approval.