head size and women

sammygirly: Um, is it common in the west to think women are evil then?

Late_Bloomer: Totally! We wouldn't have it any other way. ;D

Cable_Guy: I have an unusually wide glans - a real mushroom head, especially when it's engorged with blood - and I know it makes a difference. I like to tease a girl by only inserting a few inches and rubbing my head back and forth against the anterior wall, which usually drives them crazy and produces waves of orgasms in some girls.

I've also been told that the sight of a large glans is very stimulating - and it sure enhances the package...I get some pretty lascivious looks at the beach. ;)

Guy

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=sammygirly link=board=sex;num=1042062718;start=15#20 date=03/26/03 at 06:38:22]Um, is it common in the west to think women are evil then?[/quote]

I'm afraid that it's not restricted to Western thinking. Many Oriental cultures also equate women with evil, weakness and inferiority. But in Western culture, the male chauvinist will often point out that it was Eve's weakness and her subsequent evil trickery that caused Man's expulsion from Paradise. I don't subscribe to this point of view myself. You chicks are okay by me! ;)

flipper40: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=sex;num=1042062718;start=15#23 date=03/29/03 at 02:05:02]

You chicks are okay by me! ;)      
[/quote]

*BIG smile* ;D

DMW That is nice to hear - thank you. ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks for explaining it, Whopper. The moral of the tree story is that women are simultaneously both naive and manipulative. All I have to say is...how?

The other half of Western roots, the Greco-Roman, wasn't much better: Romans viewed women as property, while the Greeks, of course, viewed the only alternative to (for lack of a better word) Eurasian gender roles to be the reverse: Male slavery. (Remember the stories of the Amazons?)