head size

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Nov 19, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

horsehungdick: hey guys, new to the msg board. was just curious... how big are your heads? My cock isn't enormously long (around 8.5" depending how hard I am), but I've found that my head is so damn big, about 2.25" long and maybe 6" around, really fat, that it's really hard to get good head, all blowjobs end up being toothy. I end up being able to give myself head about as well as other guys, just because I've had more practice and that's kinda sad. But I'm only 20 and haven't been with many people. Anyway, I'm curious, so let me know.

2. Imported

Gold Member

bigckhead: Sure mate i have the same problem, my head is quite big and people tend to hurt me with their teeth

U can see it on my webpage http://www.bigckhead.dyndns.org
    Condom are quite a trouble too not for the length but the width.

I've found that the Xtra Condom with big room for the head are quite confortable

3. Imported

Gold Member

hungcuriousNC: I know what you mean. I used to get "molar graze" all the time. The one thing I did was keep my dick in the "middle" of their mouth and rub the upper pallet with the head. The sensation was awesome, and there wasn't all the irritation by the time I got ready to shoot off. The last few pumps before explosion, I would go for a full deep throat and all "came" out just fine! :)

4. Imported

Gold Member

horsehungdick: Hey guys, thanks for your response... yeah, i also have a problem that it looks like you do bigckhead... in that my head is really big and pretty round, so that where it attaches to my shaft it juts out by almost half an inch. So for better or for worse, when wearing a speedo or briefs you can ALWAYS see the outline of my head in anything I wear. Not good for family vacations. Even in swimming trunks when wet the outline is soo obvious you can always see my cock. It also makes it so that a condom really compresses my head, so whenever I put a condom on my head instantly loses sensation and a lot of the blood from it I guess, so it shrinks up. Any other condom suggestions? Makes cock rings a blast though!!!

5. Imported

Gold Member

tigerwolf: *snicker* You could always bring it over to Seattle and I could deflate the lower head for you a bit. *grin*

6. Imported

Gold Member

1811: Don't worry about it man! It could be worse. I absolutely cannot get head at all - my diameter is simply too much

7. Imported

Gold Member

junior15074: I also have a large cockhead (6 1/2 in diameter). Having a large cockhead certainly poses problems when wearing clothing, swimsuit, or sweatpants as my cockhead is clearly visable. I once bought a pair of speedos but couldn't wear them as the head was clearly visable. No matter where I put my cock the head was still outlined so anyone could see it. However it does have its advantanges as my girlfriend loves how it fills up her vaginia. When I cum, my head expands and she can feel it hit the back of her vagina. I have learned how to wear clothing which minimizes the outline of my head but you can still tell where it is at.

8. Imported

Gold Member

Krowax: IN DIAMETER?

Dude, that's not normal.

:D

9. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=Krowax link=board=youth;num=1069227064;start=0#7 date=12/10/03 at 09:11:35]IN DIAMETER?

Dude, that's not normal.[/quote]

One would hope he means 'circumference' ... I don't think he could conceal a cock that's more than a foot and a half around!

I guess I've been lucky in my sexual partners. My glans penis is 7" in circumference at the corona, but I have rarely hooked up with someone who can't accomodate me orally or scrapes me with his teeth. Maybe it's a matter of experience on the part of my sexual partners.

10. Imported

Gold Member

junior15074: I meant to say circumference.

11. Imported

Gold Member

mao: My head is about 1.5 inches long and the same wide (as you can see below I'm a pretty average size!).

Incidentally, my piss slit is about a third of an inch long. How does that compare with you bigger guys?

12. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

I guess I'm the opposite of most of you guys, my glans is rather blunt compared to the circumference of the shaft, and the corona is not particularly prominent. And cover that with my foreskin, I show no head at all in my "bulge."

13. Max

Max New Member

A big head may require extra care in insertion .. but one big advantage is that if you have a pronounced ridge to your corona, you don't slip out easily .. or maybe ever!

14. jonb

Gold Member

Well, my foreskin covers the head when flaccid. (And the only time it's flaccid is when it's down: I pull it back and get an instant erection.) The head and shaft are about the same thickness, actually.

15. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=Max link=board=youth;num=1069227064;start=0#12 date=03/25/04 at 04:58:10]

"A big head may require extra care in insertion .. but one big advantage is that if you have a pronounced ridge to your corona, you don't slip out easily .. or maybe ever!"

[/quote]

I suppose this is a reminder for many of us that it's all in how we look at the given situation. The glans is a highly FUNCTIONAL part of our penis intended to enhance pleasure for both partners. In this discussion however, we've been (and, understandably so) focusing on the INCONVIENCE(s) of living with the oversize in the various negative aspects.

Thanks, Max, for putting a more positive "spin" on this and giving us something else to think about (and be grateful for!)

We shouldn't ever take our larger sizes for total granted, should we? ;)

16. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=Max link=board=youth;num=1069227064;start=0#12 date=03/25/04 at 04:58:10]A big head may require extra care in insertion .. but one big advantage is that if you have a pronounced ridge to your corona, you don't slip out easily .. or maybe ever![/quote]

With the added advantage, Max, of tickling that G-spot without having to go into weird contortions!

17. Imported

Gold Member

tsctsc: I guess this is another set of stats for Over13's chart of LPSG members!
    BTW my ecert cock head is 5.5" circumference and 2"long and slit is over.75".

18. Imported

Gold Member

fitandhung: Heads just under 2" and 6 at the corona, slits 3/4 an inch

19. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I have a very big cockhead too. It's about 2.5" across, long slit too. In the wrong position (or right depending on the way you look at it) or in certain clothes you can cleary see it outlined piss slit and all.

20. Imported

Gold Member

jangel1976: I can totally relate, my cock is quite thick but I have a big mushroom head quite a bit bigger then the shaft.
    Long slit.

Draft saved Draft deleted