head size

mao: For those of you who have a long slit, how long is "long"? 0.5"? 0.75"? 1"?!

Steve26: I've been told I have a big slit ... it measures about 2/3", big enough that I can insert the tip of my pinky into it. In my case the groove that the slit is in is really long and well-defined, too, which makes it look that much bigger.

And to get back to the original question, I too have a bulging cockhead (about 2" in diameter) and the size does seem a bit prohibitive for blowjobs.

Steve

JoeAgain: I must say that the head is my favorite part of my cock. 2 inches long and 7 in girth around the ridge. The ridge is also about a quater inch raised over my shaft, which many women have said feels very good going in and out.

Seriously, I get almost as many compliments on my head as I do on my endurance ;D I actually had one girl who was obsessed with it, she used to say "The doctor sure did a good job on you" lol, yeah thanks doc..

nowoonder: Mine is 2.2" wide and 6.5" around at the corona.

The only blow jobs I was fully able to enjoy were the ones where I was not fully erect ;D

eyemready: I get really hot when I see the outline bulge of a cockhead including the slit. That's instant wood for me!

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=bigckhead link=board=youth;num=1069227064;start=0#1 date=11/19/03 at 03:00:46]Sure mate i have the same problem, my head is quite big and people tend to hurt me with their teeth

U can see it on my webpage http://www.bigckhead.dyndns.org
Condom are quite a trouble too not for the length but the width.

I've found that the Xtra Condom with big room for the head are quite confortable
[/quote]

That is a BEAUT ! That "trait" run in the family?

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm quite the opposite, my glans looks like it belongs on a smaller penis.

BigCKhead

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For guys with a huge mushroom head or who need extra room for their tip
and stay away from STD

I want to advise LifeStyles's Xtra condoms

Specs:

Length: 190mm (7.48in)
Width: 52mm(2.05 in)-80mm (3.15in)
Thickness: .07mm (.003in)