Head size

silentc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have great girth (just sort of average/above average), but I've got a mushroom head too. My head is much thicker than any other part of my penis.

• Love
Reactions: camchain

younggun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I too have a mushroom head. It is much wider than my shaft from every angle. I can actually make "POP" noises during sex and women love it. Also it's very shiny, has some vascularity as well as stretch marks.

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My head is somewhat larger than the shaft, but really swells as i get more excited and ready to shoot. Im not too long but relatively thick.

BigCKhead

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As for my nickname says i have a huge head more than 1/3 of the total length wich is close to 8" long , the shaft is a little less than 8" around, but the head is thicker with a big ridge ... If u want to see it check my homepage

http://www.bigckhead.fr

Hope u'll enjoy the visit

I have rarely seen bigger head than mine ...

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So many delicious descriptions, but so few photos. :confused:
And before you ask me about my lack of photos, just let me say this.

I have no excuse. :redface:

I wonder if this has anything to do with whether or not one is circumsized?

I am not, and when my foreskin is pulled back, my head seems much smaller than it does when the foreskin is covering my glans. Also, when my foreskin is not pulled back, the veins on my shaft are much more prominent. It doesn't make much sense to me, but you can see my gallery for a comparison.

justcuriouz

Just Browsing
Media
Just like almost everyone else has stated, they all come in different shapes and sizes. I've always had a larger head than my shaft. In fact, the shaft gets larger and larger as it approaches the head. Pretty unique and has always been a pleaser :)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
justcuriouz said:
Just like almost everyone else has stated, they all come in different shapes and sizes. I've always had a larger head than my shaft. In fact, the shaft gets larger and larger as it approaches the head. Pretty unique and has always been a pleaser :)

Pleases me just reading about it, justcuriouz, thanks for the description of that pleaser!.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Cock is 7.5 around and the head is something like 6. I actually have pretty plain as day photos in my gallery to show what actual 7.5 inch girth looks like. Although BigCockHead is pretty much the real deal, his pictures all have this wierd perspective. I too am bemused by the lack of pictures of most of the people claiming over 7 inch girth.... more pics fellas! Oh, Rob E and the rest of the administrative staff rule!!!!!!!!!!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So many delicious descriptions, but so few photos. :confused:
And before you ask me about my lack of photos, just let me say this.

I have no excuse. :redface:
a picture is worth a thousand words!!

1645654539482.png

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I feel like my cock head is very thick for its length, as well as its girth. It's often the first thing that most people notice about it.

View media item 7084591
View media item 9089681

For reference, I'm 7" long BPEL, so there's definitely a huge variety of cock head thickness with regards to overall size. I don't think it's really correlated with anything at all.

majito2075

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel like my cock head is very thick for its length, as well as its girth. It's often the first thing that most people notice about it.

View media item 7084591
View media item 9089681

For reference, I'm 7" long BPEL, so there's definitely a huge variety of cock head thickness with regards to overall size. I don't think it's really correlated with anything at all.
suckable!