Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mine was to tight when i started to pull my foreskin back, so i just had to do it in stages and a bit at a time.
took me about 3 month's before i got it right back one day.
so plenty of practice, slowly does it and give it plenty of time.

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mine was to tight when i started to pull my foreskin back, so i just had to do it in stages and a bit at a time.

Does it stretch over your head now?

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Indeed. The expansion of skin is a slow process.
Cortisone (steroid cream) can help speed the process of foreskin expansion and fix the phimosis much faster than you would without them.

I have the same problem. Ive started to strech my skin. Im crossing fingers for the result.
I havent noticed any change yet. Altough Im doing it for a couple of weeks.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have the same problem. Ive started to strech my skin. Im crossing fingers for the result.
I havent noticed any change yet. Altough Im doing it for a couple of weeks.
hi. give it time, you have a nice cock that works. you can do this a bit at a time. try keeping the foreskin back for a while, say a morning, then a full day, learn to keep the head exposed, you will get used to it, i had to and it all helps.
mike.

S

SirConcis

You mention that everytime you masturbate, it tears. This is significant because it narrows your options.

Tearing means your foreskin has scarring inside, and chances are no matter how you stretch it, the existing scarring will contract (that is what scars do) and give you back phimosis.

If the tightness is over a small part of skin, you can consider partial circumxision that removes ALL of the narrow band but leaves the rest (you get partian glans coverage when soft, retracts automatically during erection). Or get a real circumcision.

D

deleted1048037

Sometimes, when guys find their dick head is too big for their foreskin, they need to be circumcised. It can get worse and more painful apparently.

Reactions: orangeC

circedcanadian

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sometimes, when guys find their dick head is too big for their foreskin, they need to be circumcised. It can get worse and more painful apparently.

I'm one of those guys, no amount of stretching or cream worked. Opted for the circumcision.