headache?

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
way too tired?
oxygen starvation? (way out of breath)
dehydrated/insufficient blood? (it can happen; drink more liquids)

if you think there is a physical cause and this continues, could be time for a visit to the M.D. for a checkup.

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is only anecdotal from a friend who's boyfriend had a similar exprience while they were having sex. When he orgasmed he got an intense headache for several times. Conviently the friends mom was a neurologist (awkward conversation) and she said that it is not that uncommon and should go away after a few times. If it doesn't see a doctor. A similar experience happened to me one time in the show when I was a young teen. I had an intense headache for about 5 minutes that felt like my head was going to explode. Possible vitamin A excess can cause really bad headaches (could have been in conjunction with my problem).

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely get it checked out if the headache comes with dizziness, disorientation (not knowing where you are) ringing in ears, inability to articulate vocally, and coordination loss. Though we can forgive you if you feel warm and loose all over and cannot get up straight away, been there, do that many times. :D But combination of the above symptoms can be an issue.

Subconsciously, you could also be holding your breath during a climax. DON'T DO THAT! Breathe, even if it is a "weighlifter's grunt". You will be surprised how many folk HOLD their breath as they near and experience a climax. ;>

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Subconsciously, you could also be holding your breath during a climax. DON'T DO THAT! Breathe, even if it is a "weighlifter's grunt". You will be surprised how many folk HOLD their breath as they near and experience a climax. ;>
I never thought about that, but it's certainly a possibility! thanks for mentioning it.