Health Care 2011

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These "Head to Head" matchups(VB vs. spec) are getting tiresome and do absolutley nothing to advance the topic of the thread. No one needs to read them and I would suggest that the 2 of you continue your tete a tete via PM and spare the rest of us your "spat". If I were you I would seriously consider following my suggestion.

Industrialsize

Speculator

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These "Head to Head" matchups(VB vs. spec) are getting tiresome and do absolutley nothing to advance the topic of the thread. No one needs to read them and I would suggest that the 2 of you continue your tete a tete via PM and spare the rest of us your "spat". If I were you I would seriously consider following my suggestion.

Industrialsize

sorry

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Pretty much any place it's ever been implemented. Between 1945-90 you didn't have people clambering the Berlin wall to escape into the East, it was always the other way around for some peculiar reason. Perhaps you know something about Communism that the people living under it for 45 years didn't?
http://dll.umaine.edu/ble/U.S. HCweb.pdf And as this article points out, the US is one of the only countries in the developed world (South Africa being the other) to not provide health care for all its citizens. Given how much the price of healthcare has increased in the US for the last decade, do you really think these numbers have changed all that much?