Health & Penis Size

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was just wondering if there was a definite correlation between physical health, circulation in particular, and penis size. I'm not healthy and measure about 7.5 x 5.5, but when I was starting to work out I easily hit 8 x 6 for the longest time. I'm not sure if that phenomenon is widespread though.

I just wonder because I want to start working out again and max out all my physical attributes, but figure a thick cock, as nice as it would be, might be a little too much to add as only being moderately healthy and working out for but a month added that half an inch.

Thanks in advance for the advise / information.

themrsir

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
look at the pictures in my gallery. The second two are about 6 weeks after adding cardio to my fitness program.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I was just wondering if there was a definite correlation between physical health, circulation in particular, and penis size. I'm not healthy and measure about 7.5 x 5.5, but when I was starting to work out I easily hit 8 x 6 for the longest time. I'm not sure if that phenomenon is widespread though.

I just wonder because I want to start working out again and max out all my physical attributes, but figure a thick cock, as nice as it would be, might be a little too much to add as only being moderately healthy and working out for but a month added that half an inch.

Thanks in advance for the advise / information.

Not healthy? If you mean overweight....of course there is...lose the pounds and gain some penile length back.

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It absolutely has an effect. You don't know your real dick size unless you're at the right BMI and are exercising (cardio). The fat pad is only half of it, the circulatory improvements go straight to your dick. Believe me on that one.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks Slant; this is what I figured but I wasn't sure. To be honest I just want more veins, so I'll go for it.

Thanks everyone, I'll take it all into consideration and work with the information given. : )

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
remembered on my 4 days a week at the gym, it could reach 6.5 in length and 6.3 in girth... during these hard working period and (less sex also) just got up with morning wood at 6.3 x 6.1 some day.

keep it up man, it would help you for sure.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
Ive never heard, and seriosuly doubt, that working out out can actually increase your cock size --- unless it's an illusion caused by temporary blood flow to the cock (that does happen to me, slight erections, especially when I bench press.)

On the other hand, some comments about overweight guys seeing apparent size gains from losing fat -- they sound plausible.