healthy boaby and body

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by mountainjew, Feb 11, 2009.

1. mountainjew

mountainjew New Member

Currently Iam taking:
    Morning:
    L'Arganine 500mg
    Multivits & Iron (quite a big list)
    Oxytretracylin (prescribed for skin)

Evening/night:
    L'Arganine 500mg
    Zinc 15mg
    Oxytretacylin

Ive got in mind that that's too much L'Arg.

Anybody got any other suggestions on pills I can pop or possibly doses?
    Obviously i aint gonna change the oxy dose, but wondering if theres anything Iam missing.
    Diet is sort of typical student thing, bung it in the oven and wait 20mins till its done (but i would still consider it healthier than others), basically all premade these days. I try and eat an apple a day, I often munch on grapes, I will have a special K bar for a snack, and trying to add in salad to every main meal I eat- even if its just a handful of leaves and not a huge side portion.

And if you want to know Iam 20, and would say average winky. =]

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    what is your goal??? what are you trying to accomplish?

3. mountainjew

mountainjew New Member

don't really know if iam honest
    more cum, if increase size is acheivable through some miraculous drug then so be it.

as for healthy body, better skin and feeling of more energy would be good. I also feel chocked up with like a cold quite a bit, but its not actually the cold, just the feeling of.

4. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Arginine is not a great thing to get too much of.

Especially if you have or are exposed to HIV or Herpes.

Arginine is a critical ingredient in most retroviral reproduction. Excess arginine will make herpes breakouts more frequent. And you don't want to get exposed to any retrovirus with a whole bunch of arginine flooding your system.

BTW- people taking supplements are helping to destroy the planet.

The sewage produced by the US is, gallon for gallon, saturated with so many vitamins and other supplements that you could make mulitvitamins directly out of solid waste.

While many supplements have toxic effects at high doses, the majority are simply excreted, unused, when you have more in your system than your body needs.

For example... a recent study showed that American children who GET mulitvitamins actually excrete ALL of the vitamins supplied...
    This shows that their ordinary American diet is providing them with ALL the nutrients their body needs and the vitamins are simply unnecessary.

The kids whose parents are concerned enough to buy multivitamins are getting plenty vitamins in their diet... and the kids who might be able to use vitamins, because of a poor diet, are the ones who are not getting them.

Massive doses of bio-reactive compounds is not a great idea.
    And all the compounds you flush down the toilet end up contributing to algal blooms and other issues that are killing off huge areas of the ocean.

As hard science data comes in, more and more, excess doses of vitamins and supplements are being debunked as contributory to good health.
    Some supplements, for those with deficiencies in diet, are okay... but don't go overboard.

Draft saved Draft deleted