Healthy prostate is a finger away!

D_fuguyuihi

Just Browsing
Media
I heard that some men like to have a finger inserted in them and have their prostate gland milked that in enhances their orgasms. Anyone care to comment. I'd like to try this sometime on a willing partner or guy

D_Bob_Wyre

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't speak for all men, but I love it. Prostate stimulation make my cock harder and my orgasms much more intense. The anal stimulation is hot by itself, but I can really feel it when my prostate starts getting stimulated. It's almost like an electric jolt. I've heard the prostate referred to as the male G spot. I don't know how analogous it is, but it certainly enhances my intimate experiences!

rAn_dOm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
have to agree, I love it when my girl massages mine while blowing me... HOLY CRAP

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had it performed on me, it is stimulating for sure, have to do it right and your guy will def get a good erection and release !

LuciferChild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would love to being fucked in the ass until my protaste make me cum....someone can tell me what I or the fucker have to do to make that happen to me?

catcrazy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i love it , best erection and best cum load when i get fingered fucked by my lady friend who gives me a massage every couple weeks.