healthy to do pe young?

cant

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
would it be healthy to do pe or jelq as a teen?

whos done it before id like to hear your insite

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
I didn't do it as a teen, but I know that the structure of the penis is different from the rest of the body. Doctors advise you not to lift weights when you are young because injuries from load bearing exercises can damage your frame, stunt your growth, or in cause you to grow misshapen in extreme cases. Considering the penis is pretty much entirely vascular, I don't really think that it would be an issue. In fact, I think that traditional jelqing in arabic cultures started when the boy was in his teens, so it's probably safe. I don't think it'll give them Quasimodo-dick or anything. :tongue:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Based on changes that take place as we age into adulthood if done properly and carefully I would think that it would be far more effective in a younger person. The main advantage would be that the ligaments structures would not yet have completely hardened. This would ease stretching of the tissues. The problem however is to remember that injury is possible if these techniques are practiced incorrectly. Where benefits could be improved so could injury chances and so could the chances of the injuries being more serious. It's a mixed bag for certain, but if done perfectly and with caution, chances for success would be good.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I doubt if it will hurt anything. I used to have some long self flogging sessions as a teen. probably made my thick dick even thicker, but who knows?