Healthy Uncut

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by pablovian, Jan 25, 2007.

1. pablovian

pablovian Member

Hey guys (or girls if you know),

My nephew is 5 years old and my sister-in-law asked me to help him with a peeing issue she is having with him (my brother has passed away, which is why she is asking me). Anyways - I dealt with the issue but was wondering, if you are uncut - are you supposed to pull your skin back before you pee. Are you supposed to dab your head dry before letting your foreskin fall back into place. I have no idea what the major health (cleanliness) issues are for a foreskin and would like to help let my sister know what she should tell her kid.

Thanks for any help!!!

2. RoyalT

RoyalT New Member

THERE ARE NO MAJOR ISSUES WITH HAVING A FORESKIN.

Just as there are no problems with having two legs and two arms or ten digits on each hand. We are perfectly designed.

That said, it doesn't matter how you piss. I generally don't pull the foreskin back unless I'm going to get oral sex later in the night. I also wipe it clean then. But its not necessary. In the sense that, I won't die from it and my dick won't drop off. My partner might get a bad taste in her mouth.

He should be pulling his foreskin back (or trying to) regularly now though, to make sure it will be as mobile as possible once he hits puberty and starts to get erections.

3. jeroenvol

jeroenvol New Member

Hi,
    I, as an uncut male, have different ways to pee. Sometimes, well actually most of the times, I pull my foreskin a little back so the tip of the head is revealed. This makes it more easy to shake of the last drops. But when I'm tired or just don't feel like it I just keep it the way it is, this has some downpoints like extra drops that can 'leak' into your underpants and I think it's less hygienic.
    I would tell her she'd best learn him to pull it a little bit back to pee, and to shake it off very good. She should also learn him to wash under the foreskin every day with normal water to keap it clean. But to be honest, my both parents are docters, and they never told me how to pee, only that I should aim very good and that I should wash under the foreskin every day. I know I didn't really answer your quesion but still I hope it helped a bit.

4. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's no "right" way to do it. My boyfriend always pulls back the skin a little bit to pee, and dabs it dry after. I don't pull the skin back at first (because when I do, the direction of my pee-hole sends it flying up instead of down, the skin keeps it going in the right direction), but once the flow has stopped, then i pull it back a little and dry it.

5. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes im doing very well. Thankyou for asking...........:wink:

6. pablovian

pablovian Member

Thank everyone for your helpful comments!!!

7. snowflake

snowflake New Member

At 5 the glans(head) is very sensitive. If possible she should demonstrate what to do by pulling his foreskin back a little so the tip is exposed. Then tell him to do it so she can watch. The next time she goes with him to pee she should tell him do to it like she showed him. Then explain that when he takes his bath to pull it back as far as he can. She should watch him to see how far back it goes, but don't touch him, just watch. Even if it's a little bit she should complement him and tell him that soon he will be able to pull it all the way back. The foreskin on some boys is still attached to the glan for up to 7/8 year olds. So she need to tell him to stop when it hurts. To the guy who mentioned erections. Males get erections in the womb and also some times when you're changing their diapers the get erections. So at 5 he'll get erections but don't know the meaning of it.
    When puberty arrives he will start getting smegma secretion. That's body oils released under the foreskin. I was taught to retract, put some soap on my fingers and GENTLY put the soap on the glan and rinse it off. DO NOT USE A WASH RAG to clean the head. Mild soap and water, no rubbing it.

8. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can vouch for "Snow Flake's" comments. Any five year old with a foreskine needs to know that this is normal. Just as you brush your teeth, you need to keep all your body part clean.

No big deal, just a part of life's experiences and that is the extent that this whole situation should properly be handled. It is the mom's duty in the this case. The Uncle can be called upon to assist with verbal communications later in the lads life.

Draft saved Draft deleted