Hear we go ----How To Spot a Gay Muslim:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So funny I forgot to laugh...:mad: LOL, are you an actual redneck? Like that stupid shit Sandra Bullock just divorced? You guys are soooooo sexy:tongue: Rank stupidity is so exciting!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OKay, That didn't bust my gut laughing I'm happy to say.Awful taste.
wow that was tasteless
Yeah, dig it- nothing like fucked up shit like this to make you lose your appetite.
So funny I forgot to laugh...:mad: LOL, are you an actual redneck? Like that stupid shit Sandra Bullock just divorced? You guys are soooooo sexy:tongue: Rank stupidity is so exciting!
Please. Comparing him to Jesse James is giving him too much credit.

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sandra Bullock a she is hot ....
Also i deleated it yesterday an was ask to repost it so there are other sick f-c- than me...
Also MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK your not my tipe i am 100% straight to old to go over to other team SORRY IF YOU DID NOT LIKE THE JOKE O'WELL
Also i am 6'1 220 pounds Brown hair Green eyes OK......

Did not mean to offend was just a joke

Most of all wish i did not offend mariamluvsEMbig she is HOT

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
How To Spot a Gay TELIBAN:
First of all, it's Taliban.

Sandra Bullock a she is hot .... (nonsense phrase)
Also, i (I) deleated (deleted) it yesterday an (and) was ask (asked) to repost it, so there are other sick f-c- than me...
Also MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, your (you're) not my tipe. (type) i (I) am 100% straight, to (too) old to go over to other team. SORRY IF YOU DID NOT LIKE THE JOKE, O'WELL. (oh well.)
Also, i (I) am 6'1 220 pounds Brown hair Green eyes OK......

[Why are you telling Chuck you're not interested and then giving him your stats?
You do realize he's straight, don't you?]

Did not mean to offend, was just a joke.

Most of all, wish i(I) did not offend mariamluvsEMbig. she (She) is HOT!
So I guess the takeaway is you're marginally literate and nearly as stupid as your stupid "joke", which was offensive on multiple levels.

Good luck with Miriam now. :cool:

Last edited:

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hear why i gave by stat----- Ya ain't seen an attitude like a North jerseyan attitude. Hey,hetero 5'10", 185 lbs, brown/black hair, hazel green eyes, 10.5X7.5, looking for that very special romance.

ID LIKE TO SEE YOUR I/Q MAY BE YOU ARE HIS WHITE KNIGHT?? I said i was straight ... Not that there anything wrong beeing gay.....o'buy the i told them i was sorry and also removed it wensday an was ask why i removed it shell we go on or just let it go....
Mr Maxcok

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some of us have been SO bored here at LPSG...we've been needing somebody to hate...then came you, youuuu!:smile::smile::biggrin1::biggrin1:...now you brag about having a big cock but don't show a pic...talk about despicable! I'm so stimulated I could just go and jack off!:tongue::tongue:...ah, life is good!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Hear why i gave by stat----- Ya ain't seen an attitude like a North jerseyan attitude. Hey,hetero 5'10", 185 lbs, brown/black hair, hazel green eyes, 10.5X7.5, looking for that very special romance.

ID LIKE TO SEE YOUR I/Q MAY BE YOU ARE HIS WHITE KNIGHT?? I said i was straight ... Not that there anything wrong beeing gay.....o'buy the i told them i was sorry and also removed it wensday an was ask why i removed it shell we go on or just let it go....
Mr Maxcok
Are you American? Is English your first language? I'm just curious.

Also, you responded to Chuck's signature line, which appears at the bottom of all his posts, just like mine does.
Signature lines are not directed at you personally. Therefore, people don't normally respond to them.

I might tell you my I.Q. if you're really interested, but only if you tell me yours first.

And Chuck don't need me to be his white knight. He's got that New Jersey attitude working for him.

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all, it's Taliban.
No, first of all, it's "here we go"!
Some of us have been SO bored here at LPSG...we've been needing somebody to hate...then came you, youuuu!:smile::smile::biggrin1::biggrin1:...now you brag about having a big cock but don't show a pic...talk about despicable! I'm so stimulated I could just go and jack off!:tongue::tongue:...ah, life is good!
:laughing:

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Also, you responded to Chuck's signature line, which appears at the bottom of all his posts, just like mine does.
Signature lines are not directed at you personally. Therefore, people don't normally respond to them.

I might tell you my I.Q. if you're really interested, but only if you tell me yours first.

And Chuck don't need me to be his white knight. He's got that New Jersey attitude working for him.

Will i do not have to work for a living and not on welfere how about you...

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I never braged about the size of my prick ...And about if you really like to know my real name it's not BUSTERHYMAN you can call me Mr Hungwell

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*grabs popcorn and settles down to watch this thread...*

You sound like a good guy you mind your own bisiness....
As i deal with the white knight's or should i say the
220px-Vaginal_bulb_syringe.jpg

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You say you are stright ?? Then why you like to see Mr.Hungwell???
I think may you better re evaluate your self never had a guy ask me THAT

Last edited:

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I give a shit about New Jersey not us hear in Chi-Town i have that attitude..