Hear we go ----How To Spot a Gay Muslim:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK your not my tipe i am 100% straight to old to go over to other team SORRY IF YOU DID NOT LIKE THE JOKE O'WELL
Also i am 6'1 220 pounds Brown hair Green eyes OK......

Did not mean to offend was just a joke

Most of all wish i did not offend mariamluvsEMbig she is HOT
CLUE TIME!!!::biggrin:Heh. I can't believe I'm being posted from someone whose spelling, english and sentence structure looks like it went through a RONCO veg o matic puree and came out as an IGNORANT REDNECK DIATRIBE.:irked:
And :tool:
Now, understand something and understand it good, because this the last time I choose to use diplomacy in this thread; I did not post the joke; you did. You say it was not meant to be offensive nor offend anybody; You've failed miserably.

Further , your defensiveness regarding our reactions proved one thing still consistent with ALL REDNECKS; you're too quick to protest and not realize you got caught nor apologize sooner than necessary.

Lastly, FYI, I am 100% straight, not that that should matter, and far be it for me to respond to your elicitation, but still @ my current age, I have had dates/relationships with girls half my age.
So, that's all I have to say, but before I leave, let me close with this parting shot; :bryce:

'Nuff said.

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CLUE TIME!!!::biggrin:Heh. I can't believe I'm being posted from someone whose spelling, english and sentence structure looks like it went through a RONCO veg o matic puree and came out as an IGNORANT REDNECK DIATRIBE.:irked:
Now, understand something and understand it good, because this the last time I choose to use diplomacy in this thread; I did not post the joke; you did. You say it was not meant to be offensive nor offend anybody; You've failed miserably.

Further , your defensiveness regarding our reactions proved one thing still consistent with ALL REDNECKS; you're too quick to protest and not realize you got caught nor apologize sooner than necessary.

Lastly, FYI, I am 100% straight, not that that should matter, and far be it for me to respond to your elicitation, but still @ my current age, I have had dates/relationships with girls half my age.
So, that's all I have to say, but before I leave, let me close with this parting shot; :bryce:

'Nuff said.

First of all Bitch boy i have pic of my dates half my age and more..... Dates half your age are you 20...
And usully i do not say this to men but i have a redneck for you and it's behind my zipper....
Your dates must have been in drag...
WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THEM PLAY SCRIBBLE IF SO MAYBE YOU CAN GO

" G_ F_CK
Y_ _ RS_ LF

Can I buy a vowel please? " How is that I/Q of yours going???

Last edited:

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

'Nuff said.

Next... I guess i won this round bitch boy

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all Bitch boy i have pic of my dates half my age and more..... Dates half your age are you 20...
And usully i do not say this to men but i have a redneck for you and it's behind my zipper....
Your dates must have been in drag...
WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THEM PLAY SCRIBBLE IF SO MAYBE YOU CAN GO

" G_ F_CK
Y_ _ RS_ LF

Can I buy a vowel please? " How is that I/Q of yours going???
Well, fuckmouth, I don't doubt you have HAD dates half your age; you must've found some MALE blowup dolls about that age somewhere online.:fuckyou:
I don't doubt you DO have a redneck hidden behind that zipper, you wouldn't be a man if you didn't. Tho I seriously doubt it's bigger than the itty bitty sausage link your mama/sister cooks your breakfast with, and probably not covered in cowshit either.
Well one of them WAS in drag, but he was asking for YOUR address, and dressed like a BULL.

:irked:Now, my prolific-posting, provincial, PISSANT, if you're quite through with this inane, hostile defensive rant, might I suggest you go back to the inbreeding clinic and get a stronger dose of meds so we can get off of this volatile volley.:asshole:
In closing, might I also repeat my previous statement of-:bryce:, and also if no one has pointed this out thus far, then :sucks: and you really should get lost, :wt:

And BTW, 11-13-1. (sound it out.)
That is all.
Thank you, and get stuffed.

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, fuckmouth, I don't doubt you have HAD dates half your age; you must've found some MALE blowup dolls about that age somewhere online.:fuckyou:
I don't doubt you DO have a redneck hidden behind that zipper, you wouldn't be a man if you didn't. Tho I seriously doubt it's bigger than the itty bitty sausage link your mama/sister cooks your breakfast with, and probably not covered in cowshit either.
Well one of them WAS in drag, but he was asking for YOUR address, and dressed like a BULL.

:irked:Now, my prolific-posting, provincial, PISSANT, if you're quite through with this inane, hostile defensive rant, might I suggest you go back to the inbreeding clinic and get a stronger dose of meds so we can get off of this volatile volley.:asshole:
In closing, might I also repeat my previous statement of-:bryce:, and also if no one has pointed this out thus far, then :sucks: and you really should get lost, :wt:

And BTW, 11-13-1. (sound it out.)
That is all.
Thank you, and get stuffed.

This is one of the blow up dolls you are talking about from 3 years ago

Now go jack off
You said I don't doubt you I DO have a redneck hidden behind that zipper, you wouldn't be a man if you didn't ....Well i do not think you are 100% Straight, 0% Gay not that there is anything with that....
You also said I seriously doubt it's bigger than the itty bitty sausage....
Sound like you like to have a look....
You said somting about my mama/sister I DID NOT GET THAT LOW MUST BE FROM N/J
Yes he wanted to gangbang you that he though you had a pretty mouth....
AND IF YOU LIKE TO KNOW WHITE TRASH IS IN N/J

BITCH BOY

Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is one of the blow up dolls you are talking about from 3 years ago

Now go jack off
You said I don't doubt you I DO have a redneck hidden behind that zipper, you wouldn't be a man if you didn't ....Well i do not think you are 100% Straight, 0% Gay not that there is anything with that....
You also said I seriously doubt it's bigger than the itty bitty sausage....
Sound like you like to have a look....
You said somting about my mama/sister I DID NOT GET THAT LOW MUST BE FROM N/J
Yes he wanted to gangbang you that he though you had a pretty mouth....
AND IF YOU LIKE TO KNOW WHITE TRASH IS IN N/J

BITCH BOY
Well, this will be the 3rd, and last time I am going to entertain this insipid posting with you, since you clearly don't know when to let it go, but I do, but I'm not going to leave without getting in my final words.

YOU chose to start a post that elicits shock value, you clearly don't like the responses, and are now in compensation mode by belittling and verbally sniping @ anyone-and everyone who shows a distaste for it, and have this vague delusional thought that people will think of it as justification. In some cases, it's true, but not when you choose to do so by volleying venomous posts and PM's!!:irked:
My remark regarding your redneck endowment hidden behind your zipper is a clear example of compensation mode. And BTW, I have no interest in looking @ your endowment not now nor ever.
As for my sexual preference, well if my last two posts and sig don't make it through your fat head about it, then you are just still hurling useless jibes and pokes at my manhood.

NOW, as to the reference I made regarding your MAMA/SISTER, well if you will have noticed and I'll bet you conveniently didn't, all I mentioned was was how they cooked them, no more no less didn't I? Debunked of anything else. From NJ is right- populace of some of the greatest American celebs/inventors/writers to boot.

This is the absolute last time I'm going to respond to you on this because it's no longer a joke thread.

I might also point out I've seen your other name translated in russian thread; someone was right; I seriously hope there's no virus embedded in it. As I remember in the TOS, that's a serious infraction of a no no.

Enough said.
Good day, so long, I won't post on your threads any longer, you might extend the same "courtesy" on mine as well.
MPOC.

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, this will be the 3rd, and last time I am going to entertain this insipid posting with you, since you clearly don't know when to let it go, but I do, but I'm not going to leave without getting in my final words.

YOU chose to start a post that elicits shock value, you clearly don't like the responses, and are now in compensation mode by belittling and verbally sniping @ anyone-and everyone who shows a distaste for it, and have this vague delusional thought that people will think of it as justification. In some cases, it's true, but not when you choose to do so by volleying venomous posts and PM's!!:irked:
My remark regarding your redneck endowment hidden behind your zipper is a clear example of compensation mode. And BTW, I have no interest in looking @ your endowment not now nor ever.
As for my sexual preference, well if my last two posts and sig don't make it through your fat head about it, then you are just still hurling useless jibes and pokes at my manhood.

NOW, as to the reference I made regarding your MAMA/SISTER, well if you will have noticed and I'll bet you conveniently didn't, all I mentioned was was how they cooked them, no more no less didn't I? Debunked of anything else. From NJ is right- populace of some of the greatest American celebs/inventors/writers to boot.

This is the absolute last time I'm going to respond to you on this because it's no longer a joke thread.

I might also point out I've seen your other name translated in russian thread; someone was right; I seriously hope there's no virus embedded in it. As I remember in the TOS, that's a serious infraction of a no no.

Enough said.
Good day, so long, I won't post on your threads any longer, you might extend the same "courtesy" on mine as well.
MPOC.

You said some things that where not call for after i said i was sorry... Am i right.. you attack my I/Q my mother sister and i can point out more....
WE DO NOT HAVE TO BE ENEMIES ... I said i was sorry can you??????//

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One last thing to everybody else who has been reading this; I apologize if my remarks seemed vitriolic and acrimonious and maybe a bit caustic.
It wasn't my intention- I started out just showing my distaste over this, and wound up reducing myself to being discordant with someone I shouldn't have bothered responding more than once, just hard not to given my childhood.

For that, and to my all my good friends here but not the OP, my sincerest apologies.

Last edited:

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You mean to say that you didn't notice the title of the thread?

Yes i did that why i said i was sorry and i will say it again only human....
Some times i f-c# up what more can i do???
For got to delete and put in Teliban Was asked to repost after i deleted it tuesday by other member well use bad jugement on my part again i am true sorry....

Let me clear this i posted it and delete it..... Then was asked to reposet it.....
Will try my best not let it happen again..... I tryed to say i was sorry to Massivepkgo but that did not help.....Now i will let this lye

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
You mean to say that you didn't notice the misspelling in the title of the thread?
What do you think, my pleasant pedantic compadre? But one has to start somewhere and end somewhere else, and leading with the thread title would have weakened my opening. I confess that by the time you made your crack I had forgotten it, plus the bolding confused me. Sorry you had to explain.

But really, there's so much material here, it's overwhelming. This cat makes hungshyman look like Einstein,
or maybe Goethe. He's so out there, it almost makes me wonder if it's a put on:

If you you like to speak a bout people been stuped look at your self hear what youl see you must be one of the bully's of the board???
Will i do not have to work for a living and not on welfere how about you...
You sound like a good guy you mind your own bisiness....
As i deal with the white knight's or should i say the http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...lb_syringe.jpg/220px-Vaginal_bulb_syringe.jpg
You say you are stright ?? Then why you like to see Mr.Hungwell???
I think may you better re evaluate your self never had a guy ask me THAT
Yes i did that why i said i was sorry and i will say it again only human....
Some times i f-c# up what more can i do???

For got to delete and put in Teliban Was asked to repost after i deleted it tuesday by other member well use bad jugement on my part again i am true sorry....

Let me clear this i posted it and delete it..... Then was asked to reposet it.....
Will try my best not let it happen again..... I tryed to say i was sorry to Massivepkgo but that did not help.....Now i will let this lye
...:eek: I would still like to know from the OP if he is a native English speaker. Would he be so kind to answer?

One last thing to everybody else who has been reading this; I apologize if my remarks seemed vitriolic and acrimonious and maybe a bit caustic.
It wasn't my intention- I started out just showing my distaste over this, and wound up reducing myself to being discordant with someone I shouldn't have bothered responding more than once, just hard not to given my childhood.

For that, and to my all my good friends here but not the OP, my sincerest apologies.
pppfffffttt. It's been highly entertaining, Chuck. Don't cease and desist on our account.
Where's the North Jerseyan attitude, buddy? :wink:

p.s. I especially loved the veg-o-matic image. That was priceless. Though the 'shredder' attachment might be more apt.

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been highly entertaining, Chuck.
I don't know about that. I'm all for making fun of people who make stupid posts if they are blowhards, but I don't see that the present victim is one. I think this is getting rather nasty.

(Okay, I sometimes make fun of people who make stupid posts even if they aren't blowhards, but I don't carry it this far.)

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I don't know about that. I'm all for making fun of people who make stupid posts if they are blowhards, but I don't see that the present victim is one. I think this is getting rather nasty.

(Okay, I sometimes make fun of people who make stupid posts even if they aren't blowhards, but I don't carry it this far.)
Well, I don't know that I'd call him a "victim". As far as nastiness, I think he's given as good as he's gotten.

As far as I'm concerned, I was already done, except for that one question.
I'm not being sarcastic. I really would like to know if he's a native English speaker.

Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[COLOR=black said:
pppfffffttt. It's been highly entertaining, Chuck. Don't cease and desist on our account. [/COLOR]
Where's the North Jerseyan attitude, buddy? :wink:

p.s. I especially loved the veg-o-matic image. That was priceless. Though the 'shredder' attachment might be more apt.
I thought my last three posts to the low watt IQ were proof of my North Jerseyan Attitude and then some.....?:biggrin: