Heard an interesting thing on the radio

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by mrplow2, Mar 23, 2010.

1. mrplow2

mrplow2 Member

I was listening to that Sex talk show with Dr. Drew Pinsky tonight. He said something along the lines of "women that can have multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse don't like oral sex."

Thoughts?

2. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    No offense, but Dr. Drew was talking out his ass. :rolleyes:

3. mrplow2

mrplow2 Member

Yeah it sounded pretty far fetched.

4. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Well, for what it is worth, there is only one lover I have had who would not let me go down on her. She virtually always had orgasms with vaginal sex in the absence of direct clitoral stimulation, usually had several, and was willing to keep going as long as I lasted.

My wife loves oral sex and virtually always orgasms from it. She loves vaginal sex as well, but doesn't care for clitoral stimulation with it. She occasionally orgasms with vaginal sex, but not if she has first had an orgasm with oral clitoral stimulation.

It seems once she has a clitoral orgasm, she is too sensitive or exhausted to have another orgasm. Sometimes she stops me when she has come close to orgasm with cunnilingus so that she is more likely to have a vaginal orgasm with vaginal sex.

I have had a couple of other lovers who could generally always orgasm with vaginal sex (without clitoral stimulation) or come with oral sex, and they seemed to prefer vaginal intercourse to oral sex (but would agree to either).

I have gotten the impression that for some women, clitoral orgasms seem more like male orgasms, very intense, with a rapid let down followed by a refractory period, whereas vaginal orgasms (in the same women) seem to have a slower build-up, a less frenetic peak, but sort of come in ever more intense peaks like waves on the beach.

But that is just my observation, and I'm sure it is different for different women.

5. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Geeze! Maybe Dr. Drew Pinsky needs to get more data before making conclusions. As somebody once said, "It is a capital mistake to draw conclusions with insufficient data."

6. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Maybe he just has poor pussy eating skills and that's his own experience?

7. dolfette

Gold Member

what an a-hole!

8. zentropy

zentropy New Member

Dr. Drew is flat-out wrong on that one!

9. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Member

Albums:
    My girlfriend has multiple and likes it when I go down on her before or after. I do have to be very gentle if it's after because she is so sensitive;)

Draft saved Draft deleted