Heard and Felt "POP" in my dick

OK, so this makes me a little nervous...
I was messing around with my girlfriend this afternoon and while going at it i heard and felt a POP sort of at the base or just behind my dick. She asked me if that was my knee popping. Thats how loud it was. I went soft and had to work at it to get it hard enough to just finish. Then the pain set in. It wasnt a horrible pain, but more like a bad aching just beyond the base (inwards) and tingling in the head. Its been about 7 hours now and i still have the aching... have i f'd up my dick or is this nothing to worry about?

You may have. You may have heard your suspensory ligament popping out, but what concerns me is the prolonged pain and tingling. You may have fractured your penis. I really suggest going to a doctor about this because it is potentially serious.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was messing around with my girlfriend this afternoon and while going at it i heard and felt a POP sort of at the base or just behind my dick. She asked me if that was my knee popping. Thats how loud it was. I went soft and had to work at it to get it hard enough to just finish. Then the pain set in. It wasnt a horrible pain, but more like a bad aching just beyond the base (inwards) and tingling in the head. Its been about 7 hours now and i still have the aching... have i f'd up my dick or is this nothing to worry about?

you could have broke it in some way i have read about something about like you say happend to you and it said that it was broke and showed some pics, about it, so you should get to the er and at least get it checked pronto. if you havent already been seen by now . [ GO NOW ]and hope everything will be ok for you and good luck.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual

Get to a doctor as soon as possible, buddy. You may end up having to see a urologist if the family doctor doesn't know.

I wish you the best of luck. Please keep us informed!
Everything will be A ok :smile:

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In a previous thread this popping sensation was discussed. I've done this myself a couple of times but NEVER has it resulted in pain or tingling. As they say above you might want to have it checked out.

Luv-Big-n-Hung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a nurse in surgery and I have personally seen a fractured penis and it is not a good thing. If it is fractured it will begin to swell from the broken blood vessel, it can strart to occlude the remaining blood supply to the penis resulting no more the inability to obtain an errection----So what I saying--Go TO THe ER, just to be on the safe side. You are not the first, better to be safe than sorry.