Heard & Felt a "POP" in my dick today

OK, so this makes me a little nervous...
I was messing around with my girlfriend this afternoon and while going at it i heard and felt a POP sort of at the base or just behind my dick. She asked me if that was my knee popping. Thats how loud it was. I went soft and had to work at it to get it hard enough to just finish. Then the pain set in. It wasnt a horrible pain, but more like a bad aching just beyond the base (inwards) and tingling in the head. Its been about 7 hours now and i still have the aching... have i f'd up my dick or is this nothing to worry about?

Exile09

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A muscle tendon could have moved. That would have a pop sound and aching. I don't know much about the specific musculature of that area though.

oldriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
OK, so this makes me a little nervous...
I was messing around with my girlfriend this afternoon and while going at it i heard and felt a POP sort of at the base or just behind my dick. She asked me if that was my knee popping. Thats how loud it was. I went soft and had to work at it to get it hard enough to just finish. Then the pain set in. It wasnt a horrible pain, but more like a bad aching just beyond the base (inwards) and tingling in the head. Its been about 7 hours now and i still have the aching... have i f'd up my dick or is this nothing to worry about?

arkie, don't start threads everywhere looking for some answer. See a doctor, ASAP. You pissin blood yet, or got a bruise around your dick? What else you need, man, before you go.

Putter71

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, don't sweat it. Mine does that several times a month. Right at the base. Sounds and feels similar to when your back or shoulder pops on it's own.
No discomfort before, during or after the pop in my cases, but the first time it scared me something fierce. As for your aching, I would guess the 'power of suggestion' is working and you think it should hurt. Kinda like when a warning light comes on in your car and suddenly your girl SMELLS smoke.
...And mine only does it when I have a hard-on. It's almost like popping your toe.

Last edited:

arrivaderciroma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
They'd have you think that your penis is simply made of gristle and cells that expand with blood. Damn, there's tendons in there too...the same ones that make your dick point to the ceiling when you're tumescent. Yes, you can pop them with rough play and it does hurt and ache. Don't waste time at a Doctor's office. It'll heal or not. Eventually you won't think about it.