Hearing someone getting fucked by a huge cock

dingthickdong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I stayed in a B/B in the UK had to share bathrooms. The bar maid made it known she love huge cocks, I happened
to be in the next room to her and would bump in to some of her conquests in the mornings I could vouch for some
of them yup 10/10. After I came out one morning as she came out the bathroom and dropped my towel lets say
for the next few nights the roles were reversed.

Reactions: 72DEW and Antoniooo

pumper91

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My last girlfriend was vocal as hell and also loved a big dick so my neighbours had that to deal with for a couple of years. Now that I've split with her the roles have reversed and my neighbour has been smashing his new girlfriend through the headboard which is hot as hell to listen to.

Theirs a corridor between my flat and his so I sneak out to that and listen to them and hope no other neighbour bumps into me whist I'm listening

Clamster

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Years ago stayed at my long time friends house to avoid 80 mile commute for a job I was on.
Both my mate and his son were seriously hung and on more than one occasion I was treated to a full nights audible 'performance from both of them. Whilst my mate could regularly manage 3 times over 4 hours his son was insatiable. Once I was leaving for work at 5 30 am and he was STILL at it with his petite girl crying into her pillow.Horny times indeed!!

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was in a Mexican resort once, years ago,
The resort was full of Americans on vacation enjoying the beach during the Winter up north.
On the first night I was woke up to the distinctive noise of someone getting fucked.
It was in the next room - our headboards shared the same wall.'
Lots of verbal comments about the size of his dick from both the man and the woman.
They literally fucked for hours, with her having multiple orgasms.
The next morning I was on the baloney with my eyes closed enjoying the early morning sun.
I heard their sliding glass door open and the man stepped out and he was naked.
He didn't see me at first, but then said, "sorry, thought I was alone!"
I replied, "no problem, just us guys." He laughed, "yea, ok"
His dick was sticking straight up, at least 8" and very thick. On top of that he was very
handsome and muscularly built..
I asked if he was enjoying his vacation and he said, yes that last night was the first night
he'd gotten laid in a week! I said, "I know - I heard you slamming your friend for several
hours with that big fucking dick. Oh, fuck, we're sorry he said. I was like "oh problem,
I enjoyed the show, even though I couldn't see anything. He laughed,
He stroked his dick a half dozen times and said he was feeling like another round.
He turned and started to return to his room, then stopped, and said he'd be
here all week, maybe forget to close the drapes a couple times!!!.
I gave him a double thumbs up.
He stroked again for my benefit and then disappeared.
Ten minutes later the headboard was banging and he starting edging her with his verbal
dialogue.
Turned out to be a great vacation. Especially when I discovered it wasn't his wife, but
instead a girl he'd met in the bar. He fucked 15 different women in the 7 days he was there.
Total stud. I even heard 2 women discussing him by the pool. Seems that they'd both been in
his room separately.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The first time my GF and I went to a swing club we went into the group room and lay down, naked, on my towel and covered ourselves with her towel. We could hear loud screaming coming from over near the door. After our eyes got used to the dim light, we realized that was a gal riding a BBC. Every time she would slide onto his large cock, she would scream in ecstasy, "OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD!" When I pointed them out to my GF she said, "Don't look at them or point, they may see us!" This was our first time swinging or in a swing club and she had not yet realized that no one cares if you look at them or not.

Several years later during an MFM she had her first large, 9 X 7 inch cock. But all said then, and whenever she fucked a large cock after then, was, "Unh, unh, ugh, ugh," as the guys sunk their cocks deep into her. Oh, she really enjoyed fucking a large cock, but the Asian in her kept her sounds so soft that unless you were right beside her, you would never hear her noise of satisfaction.

napwayne

Expert Member
Media
In college me and a buddy (cocky bbc) got an apartment together. He was hung like a horse. Sometimes he'd sit at the table in the kitchen and his soft dick, depending on how he was sitting, would dangle over the front of the chair and be showing through his boxer leg. Another morning his door was open with a lil light on when he was getting up to get ready for work. His morning erection was like the size of a large cucumber.

He'd have hood chicks over some nights and be fucking them senseless. It was bitter sweet. On one hand, I heard some.great sounds and it always sounded like both ppl were really enjoying some good dick. And he could go for a while. On the other hand, my gut dropped at times cause hearing him made my own limitations in the bedroom seem more obvious. My very best fucking was like a quickie for that dude.

daverosser987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My last girlfriend was vocal as hell and also loved a big dick so my neighbours had that to deal with for a couple of years. Now that I've split with her the roles have reversed and my neighbour has been smashing his new girlfriend through the headboard which is hot as hell to listen to.

Theirs a corridor between my flat and his so I sneak out to that and listen to them and hope no other neighbour bumps into me whist I'm listening
Uhhhh, record this and upload???? :D

Reactions: JD07

evolution87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I lived in Berkeley, CA, my apartment building didn't have the thickest walls. One day I heard some light thumping, then quicker, then the end. It was less than four minutes overall, so I just felt bad for them. :/

Reactions: napwayne

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love hearing women scream and holler as my fella opens them up when we swing, often if I'm not overly keen on the woman I ask my hubby to really let her have it, the noise as he tears them up really gets me going ;-)

I don't know if it is just the luck of the draw, or maybe it is the type of woman who is attracted to me, but I've never been with a woman who was the quiet soft moaning and sobbing in to the pillow type. So far every one of the women in my past or in my life now has been the very loud, vocal, cussing and hollering, screaming and wailing type.

inozzyflames

Expert Member
Media
I was in a Mexican resort once, years ago,
The resort was full of Americans on vacation enjoying the beach during the Winter up north.
On the first night I was woke up to the distinctive noise of someone getting fucked.
It was in the next room - our headboards shared the same wall.'
Lots of verbal comments about the size of his dick from both the man and the woman.
They literally fucked for hours, with her having multiple orgasms.
The next morning I was on the baloney with my eyes closed enjoying the early morning sun.
I heard their sliding glass door open and the man stepped out and he was naked.
He didn't see me at first, but then said, "sorry, thought I was alone!"
I replied, "no problem, just us guys." He laughed, "yea, ok"
His dick was sticking straight up, at least 8" and very thick. On top of that he was very
handsome and muscularly built..
I asked if he was enjoying his vacation and he said, yes that last night was the first night
he'd gotten laid in a week! I said, "I know - I heard you slamming your friend for several
hours with that big fucking dick. Oh, fuck, we're sorry he said. I was like "oh problem,
I enjoyed the show, even though I couldn't see anything. He laughed,
He stroked his dick a half dozen times and said he was feeling like another round.
He turned and started to return to his room, then stopped, and said he'd be
here all week, maybe forget to close the drapes a couple times!!!.
I gave him a double thumbs up.
He stroked again for my benefit and then disappeared.
Ten minutes later the headboard was banging and he starting edging her with his verbal
dialogue.
Turned out to be a great vacation. Especially when I discovered it wasn't his wife, but
instead a girl he'd met in the bar. He fucked 15 different women in the 7 days he was there.
Total stud. I even heard 2 women discussing him by the pool. Seems that they'd both been in
his room separately.

That was really hot!!!!
What did you mean by "edging her with his verbal dialogue"?

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My current flatmate! He's cute but didn't find him sexy until one day saw him in a gray pair of track pants. It was right there. He saw me looking, surely.
He got a new girlfriend this week and he was clearly nailing her. She was moaning, could hear the slap on her ass as he fucked her. I didn't hear him, unfortunately. That would make me explode.
I sometimes wonder if he'd let me suck his cock ... . I get the feeling he likes me looking

daverosser987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My current flatmate! He's cute but didn't find him sexy until one day saw him in a gray pair of track pants. It was right there. He saw me looking, surely.
He got a new girlfriend this week and he was clearly nailing her. She was moaning, could hear the slap on her ass as he fucked her. I didn't hear him, unfortunately. That would make me explode.
I sometimes wonder if he'd let me suck his cock ... . I get the feeling he likes me looking
would love to hear him slapping her ass, record outside his door and upload plleeeeeeaasssse! :D

Reactions: badboybryce

blutrane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf simply cannot stay quiet when I am pounding her. She is VERY vocal. She makes frequent comments about how big I am and how deep I go. She has a neighbor who gives her the stink eye every single time they cross paths. I can't even imagine what the other neighbors are thinking.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love hearing women scream and holler as my fella opens them up when we swing, often if I'm not overly keen on the woman I ask my hubby to really let her have it, the noise as he tears them up really gets me going ;-)

ANGEL ON MY RIGHT SHOULDER: That is so wrong. Don't you dare endorse such behavior!

DEVIL ON MY LEFT SHOULDER: Holy shit, that's fucking hot! You hit the "Like" button right now!

pipedreamer79

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am an auralist, meaning I am particularly aroused by the sounds of sex.

After hosting a bull for my wife a couple nights ago, I decided after everything wound down and we were all in bed sleeping, I got up and left the room--figured all that would be needed is for him to wake up in our bedroom with just him and her for some interesting sounds to start coming from the bedroom.

The wall that separates our bedroom from our living room is quite thin, so when I started hearing sounds, I moved a chair and put my ear up to the wall, and listened to the show.

I heard statements like, "God I can't get over how thick you are," "My holes are so damn sore this morning but I can't say no."

My personal favorite thing I heard was a gasp/whine from my wife, followed by him saying, "Quit whining slut, I don't care if you're sore, you still want it right?" "Yes..OWWWWW!" That was quickly followed by the sounds of a very wet and sloppy pussy getting fucked, followed by "Holy fuck you're already gonna make me cum," followed by the sound of her panting, and then I heard his moans quickly increasing in volume and intensity.

My wife said, "Yes please cum deep inside me," and I could hear the sounds of their bodies slapping getting faster, and then one last loud smack where he let out a big groan, and I heard my wife exclaim, "OW!...Mmmmmmmmmm I love feeling your cock unload inside me."