Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The girl who lives in the apartment above me must have a new boyfriend as pretty much every night i hear her getting fucked when he gets in from work and then again later in the evening. Shr's normally howling "OMG, OMG" or oh fuck oh fuck" for abour 15 mins. Only once have i heard her shout "OMG your dick is so big" which is no guarantee that its a big dick. All id say is ive never made a girl howl like that.

She's quite hot, 25ish but a bit trailer park. I'm tempted to record it and post it but not sure if its appropriate or even legal. At the moment its a massive turn on but if it continues no doubt it'll get annoying. Also, i don't want my missus hearing it when she's over and wondering what she's missing out on.
Saw the guy that has been fucking the girl above for the first time the other day. He's a big bearded rugby player type. I also heard one of the neighbours complaining to her friend about the noise saying she had reported them to the council.
Dont stay in my apartment very often and am moving in with the missus soon so will be a thing of the past soon. At home now and can hear her giggling which normally means in 10 mins i'll be hearing shouts of "oh my god". Might have one last jerk off to her howling, ha.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
one time in a men's sauna club i heard some guy's loud noises from a locked cubical while obviously being penetrated really hard by a guy. i heard the flesh hitting and slapping to the other man's flesh. it was soo darn hot to hear him moaning and screaming words and all - so horny that i got a super hard boner myself just from hearing it. i so badly wanted to see it and not only hear it, damn!

as they finally left the cubical i first saw one guy with a red face leaving full of sweat and i guess this was the bottom. but then surprise surprise.... two guys still with long and thick semi-boners came out of that little room.... wow, this guy has been fucked by two hung and built hunks... then i understood why the noises have been so incredibly crazy... :)

slimgurl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yup.... my roommate my freshman year in college. We had bunk bed and she had the bottom bunk. Within the first month she F'd three different guys in our room. She didn't care if I was around or not. So I am in bed and she comes back at 2 a.m.ish with a senior guy on the football team. He fucked her (or tried to) for 30 minutes. I am up in the top bunk wondering what the heck is going on. At some point he get up to go take find the washroom down the hall. Sure enough, big ass black dude. Not overly muscled but tall and lean. The next day she is like, "there is such a thing as too big?" I ask her like how big was he, and she uses her hands to show me. I laughed back then.

LoveBird91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When I was in my mid twenties I lived in a shared house with some friends, there were students next door and I used to hear a guy fucking his girlfriend through the shared wall between our bedrooms all the time.

I have no idea what size he was but he told me over a smoke that his girlfriend used to like to smoke weed and fuck for hours. I was insanely jealous of this as i'd never managed to combine weed with women. Even now, i've only done it a couple of times, would love to find the right woman some day...

Anyway, six months later I finally had a (sadly not into weed but very into fucking) girlfriend and was at least able to fuck noisily while he tried to sleep :)
nice :)))

Reactions: Antoniooo

I heard my gf at the time sister getting fucked. She come home early morning quite drunk I was awake still watching a film I heard them go at it for over a hour it was hot. She had massive tits and a big ass so all I could do was picture her riding his big cock. I can’t lie I did cum hard listening to it. His cock was big she was showing me pictures on her phone when she accidentally went past it.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in Berlin a couple of nights ago. A friend of mine who is from Germany told me to check out Der Boiler, a very nice gay bath house. So me and my partner go to check it out. It is three stories and very well done. Huge whirlpool big enough to swim in, two saunas set at different temperatures, Interesting cubicles that have different options. Nice glory hole section. Showers all over the place. A couple of video rooms. A bar and socializing area. Outside eating area. They also have this really large steam room there that is broken up into a maze like setting. We come across this cute young guy bent over a short wall with literally a line of about 5 guys ready to fuck him. He has a beautiful creamy white ass up in the air, taking dick after dick. My boyfriend goes and gets in line. Yeah it is the kind of ass that is hard to resist. I am on the other side in front of him just watching. The guy getting fucke signals to me that he wants to suck my dick. Well I have to say, one of my favorite things to do is get sucked off while watching the guy get fucked. My dick is rock hard and I am forcing him to take just a little more than he is comfortable taking.

Then all the sudden, he turns around and faces the guys standing in line to fuck him, puts his ass in the air right next to my dick. Yeah I know what he wants. So I start fucking him, really deep. I make him take my whole dick. And every time I shove that last inch in, he lets out that very loud "ahhhhh" that echos throughout the steam room. It was such a turn on since he never made that noise with any of the other guys in line. The more he yelled, the harder I gave it to him. The guys in line on the other side were all watching his reaction jerking their dicks off. I was so close to cumming, but I had just got there, so I pulled out my dick that was throbbing up and down. He grabbed it and tried to get me to continue. But I knew if I did I would cum and I wanted to stay fully charged a bit longer. So I left him for his line of anxious fuckers to see what else this place had to offer.

When we were finished for the night, I am walking out with my boyfriend and he starts talking about how hot it was hearing that guy scream when I was fucking him. He told me he went back several times later and found the guy bent over the short wall still taking it. I can't imagine how many guys had fucked him that night.

Oh yeah, Der Boiler? I give it 5 stars. It is one of the nicer bath houses I have been in. But more than that, unlike some bath houses where a lot of guys are just standing around, the guys there knew they were ready for sex. What a wild night. I had enough hot sex to fill the rest of this page. Maybe I will post more of what went on that night on my little thread in the "Fictitious Story" section. I post there even though all of my stories are things that have actually happened to me.

sim_8701

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was staying in a hotel in Adelaide and in the next room I could hear a couple fucking and she was load and he was grunting and it was really hot to hear. I hard and ended up working my cock and when I heard him say he is going to come I shit my load it was really hot

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard my gf at the time sister getting fucked. She come home early morning quite drunk I was awake still watching a film I heard them go at it for over a hour it was hot. She had massive tits and a big ass so all I could do was picture her riding his big cock. I can’t lie I did cum hard listening to it. His cock was big she was showing me pictures on her phone when she accidentally went past it.
Sounds really HOT.

Reactions: Siemens18