Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love smoking weed and then having sex. I've had some conversations on this very forum with another enthusiast about just that. There is something in that magical bud that goes right to my pussy and makes me horny. There's a member here who actually medically explained why marijuana does that to me. But yeah, I smoke, game on babe. Add to that I've had some mind blowing orgasms while on it.

Now I wanna smoke. :smokin:
My kind of woman, right there!

Roll, roll, roll a joint, twist it at the end.
Spark it up, take a puff and pass it to a friend!

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yes, I often could hear what's going in the next apartment. My neighbor used to be (now he isn't that wild anymore, unfortunately) a very hot fucker. I saw different women coming and going and I am convinced he made them all happy. My bedroom is next to his, the wall seemed to speak when I put an ear against it.

I was rewarded by very loud life shows that always took more than an hour. Oh, I heard incredible moanings when he obviously licked and rimmed his girls (at least I imagined that) and it is needless to say that I always got horny as hell and often jacked off while he was actively working with his great abilities.

When he fucked his women the moanings got different, sometimes a bit scary. I am sure his dick must be incredibly huge. More than once I could hear cries like "No, no, your cock ist too big", "oh no, it hurts", "it doesn't work" etc.
Then he always stopped fucking and licked their pussies again and after a while i could hear the fucking noises again and they didn't sound threatening anymore.

The best for me was when he shot his cum. He moaned extremely and he was always louder than his partners. I often wished he would have sex with another man, maybe a threeway but he seemed to be too straight. Well, I enjoyed his sexual adventures anyway.

What I appreciated most was when I heard him jacking off. It was always after midnight when he went to bed. I often heard a strange kind of coughing and no other voice. I found out quite soon that he took a little bottle with stuff to inhale which made him horny. And then he started to wank his fat rod. It didn't take that long until his orgasm was evident to me because he moaned so loud that I even awoke sometimes when he was cumming.

Then it was me who couldn't sleep in anymoe before I shot my juice. Yes, great memories which made me very horny. I do miss his action and his noises. I often see him when he leaves his apartment or when he comes home.

If he ever supposed that I enjoyed his life shows acoustically?

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It’s not really a case of me hearing someone, but rather someone hearing me. A few years back I flew out to visit a friend. We had played around when he had come to visit me, only jerking, frot, and oral though. But he was dying to get my meat in his ass after he had heard how I’ve made a few guys cum hands-free from me topping them with my large dick thrusting deep in them, giving them a constant prostate massage with each thrust, just melting their insides like butter.

So I finally relented and went ok, fine I’ll let you try it out. But first time we tried, I was just too big to fit and he was just so unprepared. So in the months between then and this visit, he’d bought a dildo closer to my measurements, but not quite up to their size, and he’d been practicing opening up for it. When I visited and finally topped him, it was still some work to plunge my whole sausage in him, but after some play I got it fully hilted in him, so deep he said he could feel my dragon just poking at his stomach, pummeling his insides. He was in ecstasy from me ploughing his hole, stretching it wide, poking deep where no dude had ever reached in him before. And he was NOT quiet about his pleasure from my big dick at alll. Moans galore, tons of “oh fucks”, “holy shits”, and “fuuuuck how is your dick so big!?!?”. I eventually worked my magic and lived up to my reputation and he spat geysers out of his dick entirely without touching himself, all just from my cock giving his insides the workout of a lifetime.

Later, I found out from him that his roommate downstairs said he could hear us getting it on, and he even jokingly asked “so was it really that big? I heard you say it was big at least ten times.” And my friend just sheepishly nodded, red as a beet at learning we’d had an unseen third during our sexcapade haha.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I am not sure if I mentioned this already, so I apologize if I did. Some of my cousins are well-endowed. I know this because we have had our share of trains, etc. when we were much younger. I recall being in the same or different rooms with some of them and hearing them banging their partners brains out. Some of those women had no idea what they were about to experience. Great memories.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love the presumption that hearing fucking taking place, the cries of ecstasy and the idea only a cock is big enough to fuck out brain has to be enormous laughable.
I've been screwed and screamed with pleasure while taking huge cock, and also don't the same enjoying being fucked with a small cock and how anyone in the next room could tell from those screams what size cock was fucking me I have no idea.

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Love the presumption that hearing fucking taking place, the cries of ecstasy and the idea only a cock is big enough to fuck out brain has to be enormous laughable.
I've been screwed and screamed with pleasure while taking huge cock, and also don't the same enjoying being fucked with a small cock and how anyone in the next room could tell from those screams what size cock was fucking me I have no idea.
I heard my nephew pound his gf one night. She’s like 100 lb, he’s like 9” like his dad (my brother). It positively echoed through the house. AaannnGGGGGGHHHHH. AaannnnnGGGGGGGHHHHH. and oh that unmistakable flesh slap every stroke. I don’t know how she takes it.

bucknaked9

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
/
I think the point of this thread is to post about when you know the guy is hung and you hear the girl getting fucked senseless? At least that's my interpretation of it. I knew my roommate was hung because the bulge in his pants was massive. So it wasn't a presumption. But I guess I can't speak for everyone else here.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
/
I think the point of this thread is to post about when you know the guy is hung and you hear the girl getting fucked senseless? At least that's my interpretation of it. I knew my roommate was hung because the bulge in his pants was massive. So it wasn't a presumption. But I guess I can't speak for everyone

Exactly, that's what I think the thread is about.

Reactions: Antoniooo

bigbigdhunter

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
/
I think the point of this thread is to post about when you know the guy is hung and you hear the girl getting fucked senseless? At least that's my interpretation of it. I knew my roommate was hung because the bulge in his pants was massive. So it wasn't a presumption. But I guess I can't speak for everyone else here.
Same here. It adds a whole layer of curiosity and tbh sexiness to the situation. I love wanking over a dude I know who I can hear. Don’t feel comfortable when it’s a girl i know, but no worries if it’s a guy.

Reactions: Antoniooo

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Went to a wedding this weekend of a friend. Stayed in a hotel and the room next to me was a hunk and his petite GF. You could see his VPL in his tight jeans. Around 10 I could hear her moaning and finally her screaming for it harder and his grunt as he unloaded in her. Again at 11:30 and again at 6:30. Saw them at breakfast and was surprised she could walk straight after those poundings.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Went to a wedding this weekend of a friend. Stayed in a hotel and the room next to me was a hunk and his petite GF. You could see his VPL in his tight jeans. Around 10 I could hear her moaning and finally her screaming for it harder and his grunt as he unloaded in her. Again at 11:30 and again at 6:30. Saw them at breakfast and was surprised she could walk straight after those poundings.
That's just hot.

Reactions: 12loner

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You shared she was "petite"....thus the very old adage of "Big girl (meaning tall), Big hole, small girl (meaning short/petite) ALL hole."...is in what you saw/heard, again true.