Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of my old college roommates was legendarily hung, and after he'd disappear into his room with a new girl for the first time, I'd go put my ear to the door and listen to see if I could hear her reaction when she first realized how hung he was. I jerked off many times listening to him fuck women and hearing the noises they'd make.

Once I was at a party and there was this slut downstairs that was super high on crystal, and she was basically letting any guy fuck her that wanted to, and there were a few of us watching. I absolutely loved the distinct jump in intensity when the next guy to fuck her pulled his pants down and saw how big his dick was. Her reaction to it, the look on her face, the way she talked, and the way she absolutely worshipped it was so incredibly fucking hot.
One of my old college roommates was legendarily hung, and after he'd disappear into his room with a new girl for the first time, I'd go put my ear to the door and listen to see if I could hear her reaction when she first realized how hung he was. I jerked off many times listening to him fuck women and hearing the noises they'd make.

Once I was at a party and there was this slut downstairs that was super high on crystal, and she was basically letting any guy fuck her that wanted to, and there were a few of us watching. I absolutely loved the distinct jump in intensity when the next guy to fuck her pulled his pants down and saw how big his dick was. Her reaction to it, the look on her face, the way she talked, and the way she absolutely worshipped it was so incredibly fucking hot.

So what were girls reaction? What things did they say when they saw it for the first time? What types of things would they say when your huge cocked roommate was fucking them?

pervdad

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to have a YouTube account with 2+ million views on about 30 videos of people having loud sex in hotels! Got banned lol
Still got the videos, quite funny the difference between how people do the deed! Heard and seen everything, lesbians, gays (with the fucking door open, peeked phone through gap to see till I realised it was two dudes lol), TVs, orgies.. some hotels are crazy and some fuckers are downright dirty!! :D
Will put them on PH one day when I get decent internet and time!!
Had a gay neighbor bring home two black guys and it was so hot to hear him as they ponded him a couple of times each. I had never heard him before but he was going nuts that night. Jerked off listening to them.

pervdad

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do, several time as I'm a multiple cummer
Yeah me too, had a buddy in the service who had about 12 fat inches and his wife was very petit, no taller than 5 ft, and I spent a lot of time at their place. She would scream and carry on and I would jerk off in the next room, and he knew it

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Posted a thread about this in the websites section. but does have any stories of hearing someone getting fucked by a huge cock? Room mate or in a hotel.

I guess my hubbys room mate, several years ago, heard us more then once while having sex. Not sure though how much he knew about my hubbys size o_O

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I remember having to sleep over with this couple in the family. I slept in the next room from the couple. Both our doors were left open when we went to bed. I didn't think anything about it when I went to bed for the night. I was awakened at some point during the night hearing them fucking. I could n't believe they didn't close the door. I could hear everything that was going on. I got turned on hearing them. He was fucking her and she was moaning oh oh oh that's wonderful oh oh oh... It was a fucking turn on listening to them. I thought to myself don't the realize the door is open and my room was next to there room. I could hear his cock hitting her pussy. It was eroctic and funny that they left the door open. I might as well have been in the room watching them because I could hear every word that was said. He told her you just needed your pussy fucked. Do you feel better now? She must have had a great long orgasm because she moan oh oh oh for ten minutes after he quit fucking her. I also remember it started raining and all the windows were up and he got out of bed and shut the windows and even came into my room and shut the windows naked his cock hanging out after fucking his wife. I just acted like I was asleep. He just walked in my room in the dark and shut the windows and went back to bed. She was still moaning oh oh oh when got got back in bed. He ask her again if her pussy felt better after a good fucking? She whispered oh yea! What a night to remember. When I fuck my wife I always close the door. it's just my wife and myself. But I do it for myself more than anything else. I don't like any distractions or interruptions when I fuck my wife. This was a great night to remember. Oh oh oh!!!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I fuck my wife, I am a moaner and a talker. I ask my wife if this position feels good? I want to know if that is good cock she is getting fucked by??? When I eat her pussy, I want to know if what I a doing feels good? I will ask her to pull her hood back off her clit so I can lick her clit and boy does this ever take the roof off! I will eat her pussy until my face is wet with me eating and tasting her pussy. I will kiss her deeply with pussy juice all over my face. sometimes she will wipe my face with her hand before I kiss her. I want her to taste her own own pussy. She taste so good. I will probe her mouth for her tongue with my tongue and wonder what it would be like to have a cock in my mouth when I am sucking on her tongue. I can tell what kind of orgasm my wife is going to have by the way she responds to my cock in her pussy. It's usually off the charts. Some times her pussy is hotter than others. Some times my cock feels more than others. I love to slide my cock balls deep inside her pussy and fuck until we both explode in long intense orgams. The after glow is worth a fortune. if I could only bottle up that afterglow feeling. I would be a multibillionaire! Oh fuck its good!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Haha man, I gotta agree.

My first year in college, I had my own apartment. I was still a virgin and really sexually inexperienced. The apartment next to mine was inhabited by two girls, both of them super hot and sexy. One was a taller, tan brunette, and I'm pretty sure her bedroom was right next to my bedroom, so we probably slept a few feet away from one another, separated by a thin wall. One night, I was in bed watching

something on my computer, and I suddenly hear a faint moaning sound. So I cut off my computer and try to get right next to the wall, like a creep haha. And I could hear the bed springs squeaking and the moaning just got louder, almost screaming. I didn't really hear her actually say anything, but it lasted like fifteen minutes. It was so hot, knowing what she looked like, this girl that I had fantasized about for several months.

It only happened once, I never heard he having sex again, though I wanted to lol.

Drives me crazy thinking about how shy I was back then. Now I could have a conversation with anybody, no problem. But I used to have no idea how to do that. Her roommate, just this super cute hot little girl with black hair, would always smile at me and give me this drawn out, enthusiastic "Hey!" She even once called me by my name when we had never introduced ourselves, so I have no idea, maybe she asked the landlady my name. But it was obvious she was at least a little interested, and I just never acted on it...

I can relate I used to be shy myself. Boy has that ever changed. I can fuck with the best of them now and don't care if I have an audience. I love hearing bed springs when a couple is fucking. I love staying in a motel where they havbe springs in the bed. I love hearing the springs while I fuck.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My ex was the loudest screamer I've ever heard. More than a few times when she'd have 4 or 5 big orgasms, she had to scream into a pillow or mattress or floor. If I didn't, I've had neighbors ask me next day if everything was OK. I would ask why and they'd say it sounded like a horror movie was going on. I'm not a huge at 7.5X4.8 but I try to know what I'm doing ;)

My wife is the same way. She has had ffive or six orgasms inone night before. She would ride my cock and cum and ride it again and cum and scream and ride it again and cum again. I thought wow I wish I could do that and cum that many times;

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I lived in a building for about 10 years that had a small enclosed courtyard that all the balconies faced, which meant sound travelled. For a year or so we had Loud Fuckers in one of the apartments. He was apparently huge and she was multi-orgasmic, neither was particularly shy (either that or they both weren't aware how often their window was open. Their tendency to go at it at all hours (3am on a Tuesday? Check. 11am on a Thursday? Check) was 1% hot and 99% obnoxious as hell.

On the flipside of that was my college roommate. He was a bit of a weirdo, but he was good looking, blond and had a freaking amazing body (he was ROTC and played lacrosse). The day I met him he was just wearing shorts, and it was impossible to keep my eyes off him. Which was something it turns out he noticed, and took great advantage of eventually, but that's another story ;) - he wasn't shy at all about walking to or from the shower naked, and the first time I saw his big dick all the blood rushed from my head to my lower regions so fast I nearly passed out.

He had a longtime on-again off-again girlfriend, and during the off-again periods he alternated between either avoiding women entirely, or having a bunch of one-night stands. One night I was already asleep in bed, and he came home drunk with a random girl. They did everything they could to be super quiet, but, well, drunk. So I did wake up but didn't alert them. I listened to them make out, hearing their breathing getting heavier with the sound of fumbling with clothes, a zip slowly coming down, and finally hearing her make this surprised moan when she discovered what she was dealing with. She whispered "my god you're huge." I listened to the very distinct sound of her going down on him and I was hard as a rock - I think the fact that they were trying to be so quiet actually turned me on even more. I was gently tugging my cock under the sheets while I listened to them fumble around some more, and then I heard her take a sudden, sharp intake of breath. She let out this very long, non-stop moan and he whispered for her to be quiet and not wake me up. I could hear the soft, wet sounds of him fucking her, trying to be as gentle and quiet as possible, and her exhales and lusty, painful moans gave away their rhythm, which I was matching with my hand under the sheet. I don't know if she came while they were fucking (I'd think it would have been hard to keep quiet) but *I* certainly did, right after he whispered "close," she whispered "pull out" and a few seconds later I heard him quietly groan, and he came so hard that I could actually hear it hit her stomach while his cum pumped out of him.

Then she quietly got dressed, whispered that he made her bowlegged, and then snuck out. He was asleep a few minutes later.

A few times I was out in the common room watching TV or whatever and he brought girls back, and they were significantly less quiet than when I was in the room. Every one of them commented on how big he was, and every one of them clearly loved it.

I'll relay some of my own experiences with him sometime, because he entered a bit of an experimental phase :cool: that year which I thankfully got to work out with him, but those aren't on topic in this thread. Suffice to say his cock was fucking amazing, just shy of 9 inches and thicker than a toilet roll.

torofortwo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was a teenager I would work construction during the summer with my aunts new husband. He was white and about 6'4. My aunt was Mexican, small thin, with big breasts. My uncle would always walk around in only his under wear around his house during the summer. They didn't have any kids so it was always only them two in the privacy of their own home. My aunt always wore a night gown around the house. My aunt situated me in the bedroom that was directly next to their master bedroom. I could always hear them have sex every night. My white uncle always put a good pounding on my aunt. I would hear him say "you like my big white cock don't you?". She was always in mid scream when she would try to reply in a high pitch mexican accent, "It's too big John for my little pussy" "it hurts John, your cock is big". He would degrade her while pounding her calling her his little Mexican slut. He would tell her she was so tight. He would also ask her that if her ex mexican husband had a small dick and who was better. She would say that uncle John's big white dick was better but it hurt her. He would order her to lick his ass and balls and also kiss his feet. I felt bad for my aunt as I am sure her pussy was worn out after my uncle John had his way with her for after two hours. My aunt kept me up for about two hours every night from her merciful wimpering.

D

deleted73529

A few years ago, my wife was regularly screwing a well endowed sales manager who visited our area on business. She called me one evening while he was fucking her doggy style and let me listen for a while. She could barely talk between the guttural moans, gasps, and "oh gods" ...