Hearing someone having sex

Barnylvr

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone ever hear roommates fucking? I've had a few that I've jacked-off to. The bed starts squeaking and they start getting vocal. The two bodies make contact causing a slapping sound. Then the breathing picks-up and you know when they've had that orgasm. One roommate used to giggle nervously when he would cum. :tongue:

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've had apartment neighbours fucking plenty of times, but one time the girl went totally out of control screaming at the top of her voice, and got mad that we complained...it was funny, because then she wrote us a note asking us if we 'could agree on a schedule'. We said 'no, dear, you may please keep it down, as we have informed the landlord' (who thought it was hilarious, by the way.) When it's been more discreet, it's been a bit exciting to hear it. I used to hear my Lesbian neighbour upstairs sucking pussy, and didn't need to jack off to that. Mostly with roommates, it's me making the squeaking from jacking-off noise.

Reactions: ht8890

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Years ago I visited a college to check things out.
I stayed in a rooming house in a bed downstairs.
Upstairs was a couple, renting --- that night I heard bedsprings squeaking for like a half an hour. I lay there and smiled.

Reactions: billiebb

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a friend whose gf was very vocal. she could be heard a block away, it was very embarrassing to him. I had the opportunity about a month after they broke up to bang her, and I did. she started "oooooooing" real loud right as I stuck my cock in her. I eventually cupped my hand over her mouth a little bit. I always thought it was an act, but she was consistent, always pretty loud, and she would get real horny. there were a few days when all I did was fuck her. we lasted about a month, everything was about her, and she didn't like hanging out with me in public. she just used me for sex, and being a horny young lad at the time, it wasn't all bad, just no future in it.

saxxa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No. When I was in college, I was the roommate who was heard and seen having sex. My roommates used to call me the Whore of Babylon.

reecho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
usually happens when you're in a hotel. and you want sleep. and you're not getting any.

*sighs*

jltucker1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I stayed at a hotel last weekend and the neighbors were so loud. The rooms have locked ajoining doors - but my neighbors' bed was next to it and I could hear every, single thing happening.

First the bed started squeeking and then we got kinda vocal. He was yelling her name and telling her to take that BIG COCK. Then you could hear him slapping her ass - then she started yelling ram that BIG COCK into my pussy. It was kinda hot!

D_Baetes Sackhouse

Account Disabled
Media
LOL

Loved the story the pussy-eating lesbian upstairs..I think it's kinda hot to see two women doing a 69...

First the bed started squeeking and then we got kinda vocal. He was yelling her name and telling her to take that BIG COCK. Then you could hear him slapping her ass - then she started yelling ram that BIG COCK into my pussy. It was kinda hot!

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my bf neighbors have issued a couple of complaints about us...I am embarassed...but hey...he pays the same amount of rent...and it isn't like we are fucking at 3 am...at least not all the time..

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
2 of my fiends were fucking in the bathroom being nosy another friend and I were listening at the door
when we heard this
lets try this position clink clank clunk

oh shit we broke the toilet
we laughed for days after wards

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
lived in a condo in the '80's. Had a female neighbor who screamed her lungs out night after night with the windows open. One night I yelled out "Stick the god damn thing in her mouth!"

Didn't hear much after that, she was a renter and moved.

Now have my own home, scream all I want and fuck the neighbors! :biggrin1:

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
I've heard a roommate fuck his gf, but it wasn't a turn on, b/c he did it intentionally. Him and I were college roommates and didn't get along, so he brought up his gf and fucked her while I was in my room. Just one of the battles in the war we waged.

The year previous to that, I had a roommate (I got along with this one) bring up his guy friends who were utter and complete a-holes! So, him and I shared a bathroom which was b/n our rooms, well, I had to use the bathroom and upon walking in, I could hear one of his friends litterally fucking the daylights out of a local high school girl. The slapping was loud and judging by the volume of the slapping and the thumping on the floor, I'm guessing she probably had some bruising the next morning. Oh, and to top it all off, the guy left his used condom on the bathroom sink, which I discovered the next morning. Needless to say, that experience wasn't a turn on either.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 19 I had a boyfriend that was working out of town - drilling wells. He shared a room with is boss and I used to go up there and stay the night (2.5 hour drive). I still can't believe I used to have sex with him while his boss was in the same room in the other bed. One night we had a fight and I said no to sex. The boss let out just a bit of a snicker and I said, "shut up tony, you aren't getting any either." Damn I was dumb.

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have heard others having sex several times. Usually it was not a turn on...except for a neighbor that I lived next to in an apartment 20 years ago. His bedroom was next to mine. I didn't usually hear anything through the wall, but when he started fucking his girlfriend late at night when the traffic in the street was quiet I could sometimes hear her...what a turn on - it was so hot.

He was a small guy, maybe 5'5", but he must have been hung like a horse. She would moan softly and talk about how good it was and how big he felt - in a way that I knew she meant it. She wasn't loud. It all sounded so natural and real. That was what made it so incredibly hot. I never heard a thing from him.

This happened about 10 times over a period of a year. It was one of the hottest, sexiest things I've ever heard and it used to drive me crazy. A few times my girlfriend of the time was there, too. The both of us would just lay there, listening, until it ended. We would both get very aroused and always had sex afterwards - quietly.

Great memories - I'm getting horny just thinking about that.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have heard several roommates, floormates, etc. Mainly due to thin, poorly insulated walls.

I had one roommate, with a ridiculously hot gf, who got upset because I had never heard them having sex. His gf took it personally, so she went out of her way to make noise and act rowdy in bed so that I could hear her. Everytime after that I still told her that I could not hear anything just to see how far she would take it. Knowing that she was thinking about me and putting on a show for me was pretty fucking hot.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had apartment neighbours fucking plenty of times, but one time the girl went totally out of control screaming at the top of her voice, and got mad that we complained...it was funny, because then she wrote us a note asking us if we 'could agree on a schedule'. We said 'no, dear, you may please keep it down, as we have informed the landlord' (who thought it was hilarious, by the way.) When it's been more discreet, it's been a bit exciting to hear it. I used to hear my Lesbian neighbour upstairs sucking pussy, and didn't need to jack off to that. Mostly with roommates, it's me making the squeaking from jacking-off noise.

YOU should have sent her a gift wrapped package of duct tape.:biggrin1: With a card, " The night time is the right time but it will be fight time if you dont use this present immediately" LOL!