Hearing "Stop" while fucking.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hmm...I've never asked my man to stop. But a few times he has gotten a cramp in the leg or the ass and asked me to stop or change positions, and I would never ignore that. I go straight from "do me, baby" mode to "oh, baby, are you ok?" mode, even if it means we have to stop completely. I can have an orgasm later. I love my man more than I love my climaxes.

The comment about sexual martyrdom is interesting to me, though. I suspect a lot of men engage in a form of this too, but it is sexual heroism. I think it's part love and part ego. Their need to satisfy their partner is so great that they will do so even if they are giving themselves abrasions that will take days to heal. But I can't get inside a man's brain to know. Maybe it just feels so damn good they don't know they're hurt until afterward.

That has been true for me many times.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Their need to satisfy their partner is so great that they will do so even if they are giving themselves abrasions that will take days to heal. But I can't get inside a man's brain to know. Maybe it just feels so damn good they don't know they're hurt until afterward.

Some of both.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know many guys have heard this one. "Stop, I don't want anymore." Just wondering, what has your reaction been or what have you said. Have you kept going in order to cum or actually stopped?

If my wife says stop or ouch,then I stop not three strokes later right then.We also have a safe word for spanking play,if she uses it everything stops on a dime.

pseudocognomen

Experimental Member
Media
I'm hesitant to post this but I think it's a valuable point to add to this discussion.

One time when I was about 20 I was with two friends at a beachside bar and we hooked up with a group of three young women. Several oysters and shots of tequilla later we all went back to our house to continue partying. We paired off and my new friend and I were in my bedroom in the middle of a nice long session when she suddenly yelled STOP IT! I immediately rolled off of her and said what's wrong? (We had been at it for almost an hour and things seemed to be great up to that point.) She went into a total rant and started screaming and grabbing her clothes off the floor. One of her friends bolted into the room with one of my roommates close behind. She told them I tried to rape her and she was practically hysterical. Her friend ushered her off to the bathroom and my roommate was asking me what the fuck was going on? I was at a loss for words. I told him we had been screwing and having a great time and then it was like she flipped a switch.

Anyway, the women left shortly thereafter and my roommates and I had a long talk. The next day one of the women called my roommate and explained that this girl had apparently blacked out and didn't remember us even leaving the bar. The first thing she rememebered after that was me doing her. Apparently, on their way home she also tried to get out of the car several times while they were driving down the freeway. Further, it was revealed that they had been drinking all through the day before my friends and I arrived and this girl had a history of overdoing it on a regular basis.

The totally bizarre part is that while we were all a little drunk no one seemed to be glazed out of their skull. She was talking clearly, following conversations just fine, walking steadily, flirting, and seemed to just be having fun. I had no clue that she was in any way 'blacked out' or not aware of what she was doing.

Nothing came of it afterward other than to scare the crap out of me. But I remember talking to a neighbor of ours down the beach who was a lawyer and he said I easily could have been charged with rape. Moral of the story: If you are not totally assured that your partner is making a clear concious decision, then don't do it. And if they say stop, you stop. Then pray like hell.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only way idiots get off the hook as much as they do is because ruthless lawyers paint the victim (rapee) as a slut, drunk, drug user, liar.

That's why you can't automatically charge them. Sometimes that may be the case

pseudocognomen

Experimental Member
Media
That's bizarre. I'm not aware you can just snap out of an alcohol blackout like that.

I don't think she snapped out of it completely. My thought was that she became lucid enough for a few minutes that she freaked because she had no idea how she got into the situation. Not that you could tell the difference either way.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think she snapped out of it completely. My thought was that she became lucid enough for a few minutes that she freaked because she had no idea how she got into the situation. Not that you could tell the difference either way.

Sounds like she must be an alcoholic to be blacked out and maintain that well. I never known anyone to be THAT cognitive in a blackout

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
leading to the most excrutiating blueballs I've EVER had in my LIFE.

Aren't we always told that blueballs are a myth guys use to get girls to have sex with them? Was this actually "excruciating?"

I've experienced plenty of sexual frustration myself, but never anything that was actually physically painful. Usually I enjoy sex even if I don't climax anyway, though I love to climax...

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know...I do experience pain if I get to a certain level of arousal and then don't orgasm.

Would you call it "Blue Ovaries?"

But I've had a broken arm, broken ribs, surgery...those all hurt way worse. So in the scheme of things, blue gonads are not going to kill any of us.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first time I had sex with my current gf, I was so obsessed with making everything about pleasing her, that I went 3-4 hours fucking without a single orgasm for myself...leading to the most excrutiating blueballs I've EVER had in my LIFE.

whats wrong with you??? lol

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
and incidentally, the first time I had sex with my girlfriend I also went 3 hours or so without climaxing. I think part of that though was that I had a condom on. It took me some practice before I was able to climax wearing one of those stupid things.

I didn't find the experience unpleasant, though. Quite the contrary.

pseudocognomen

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know...I do experience pain if I get to a certain level of arousal and then don't orgasm.

Would you call it "Blue Ovaries?"

But I've had a broken arm, broken ribs, surgery...those all hurt way worse. So in the scheme of things, blue gonads are not going to kill any of us.

Your avatar has a blue glow to it. I hope for your sake that's not an indicator! :wink:

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bullshit. I got laid this morning, yesterday morning, and the day before that, and the day before that we 69'd but didn't actually fuck...

I've had 3 orgasms today and I'm plenty satisfied.

My favorite color is blue, though.

rsny845

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On occasion, I've had to ask my quite large bf to stop or pull out. My ass has just had all it can take - its been great, but the sensations can become too much. Then its time for other kinds of fun - after some clean up.