Hearing "Stop" while fucking.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
It happened to me several times. In the past (and up to a point even now) my girlfriend was not used to my size.

She often asked me to stop because it was painful to her, or because i hit the cervix, and so on.

Obviously it was VERY disappointing, but sex is for two, and i love her, so i always immediately stopped.

Sometimes i just went down on her and give her some oral, just to make her feel some pleasure and make the penetration easier, and then tried again.

Not always the solution worked: in those cases we suspended the intercourse.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I verbally indicate to my partner that things are getting uncomfortable I sure as heck expect whomever I'm with to acknowledge that and find a way for us to work with the situation at hand.

Depending on how uncomfortable I am this ranges from changing position, having another orgasm to get wetter, using a bit of lubricant or plain stopping cold right then and there (not often as I tend to communicate that I'm getting uncomfortable before coming to the point where I need to stop immediately). This reasoning goes both ways, of course - it's not just us gals that get uncomfortable or sore.

Sex should be fun, sex should be enjoyable, sex should be mutual and consensual (which can include all sorts of play from plain old vanilla to hard BDSM).

Then of course you have those moments when you're in the heat of the moment and you afterwards realize that you will be sore the next day. Been there, done that and that's an entirely different story.

Maksim

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In my experience they will say stop, I stop, and then they regret it and ask me to keep going. They say stop because it gets really intense but really they want me to keep going. It depends on the way they say it in my opinion. I'm pretty good at telling.

moreno

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Usually, I cum. As that makes sore disapear. Never they told me I was wrong doing that. Semen is a nice fluid for mucosa and skin.

Thats my opinion and my experience.