Heartbreaking Pictures of Executions

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not quite, in Egypt they were jailed. As to no clicking on the link, putting our head in the sand won't help.

Why do I need to see it to know its going on? Im a gay male and Im aware of whats going on in the middle east to gay people.

I just choose to not watch 2 people being killed is all.

shadow27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with jason...
sticking your head in the sand is completely denying the fact that it is happening and then ignoring others telling you...
refusing to look at picture is not...
but yea that was heartbreaking...why cant some people just care for others?

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not quite, in Egypt they were jailed. As to no clicking on the link, putting our head in the sand won't help.
I could never look at those either. Too soft hearted about stuff like that, I guess. So senseless! God love'em!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Heartbreaking Pictures of Executions:

Why do I need to see it to know its going on? Im a gay male and Im aware of whats going on in the middle east to gay people.

I just choose to not watch 2 people being killed is all.

The link doesn't show anyone being killed. It also seems odd to me that you overlooked the fact that the USA also has capital punishment for crimes and persons, such as G.W.Bush, who endorse its use.

Last edited:

If I were either one of them, I'd want people to look so they don't forget the atrocity that's taking place in the name of God.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can only hope ... the heartless beast tards will be rewarded in there own solitary hell
where they are destined to end
imagine such animal critters ... a life on earth as a prick/and if it ever gets to ....hell,a continuation of the same
-despicable animals-
enz
-sure the us has capital punishment/almost every country has such atrocities happening'

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The National Council of Resistance of Iran is a COMPLETELY biased source of this information and is pretty much blatant anti-Iranian propaganda. If y'all would like an unbiased account of the executions of Mahmoud Asgari and Ayaz Marhoni, you can find it here.

Faisal Alam, founder of the lesbian and gay Muslim group Al-Fatiha Foundation, published an opinion piece claiming that:

"Very few people took the time to research the details of the case or even consult with experts who deal with such news on a daily basis. In fact it was almost a week later that we began to read more accurate accounts of why the teens were executed from international human rights groups including Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and the International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission – all of whom have contacts in Iran and ways to confirm news of such incidents from independent sources. While no one will ever know why these two young men were executed in Iran, what remains clear is that the hysteria surrounding the executions was enormous and only fed to the growing Islamaphobia and hatred towards Muslims and the Islamic world."

The OP is trying to stir up anti-Iranian sentiment.

Last edited:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

Thank you for providing the facts Tripod. The teens were convicted for the sexual assault of a 13 year old and were given the prescribed punishment for that crime. The death penalty for child rape is also applied in the USA.

The Raw Story | Proposals to execute pedophiles make headway in US

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is not that we have a choice in our sexuallity, which has been discussed many times on this site. Even with the treat of the death penalty, it doesn't curb the basic sexual drive in all living being. Man - Woman, Gay - Straight Hanging them does not stop or change someones innate sexual preference.

B_kewlhandle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for providing the facts Tripod. The teens were convicted for the sexual assault of a 13 year old and were given the prescribed punishment for that crime. The death penalty for child rape is also applied in the USA.

The Raw Story | Proposals to execute pedophiles make headway in US

You are an apologist, every tyrant, from Hitler, to Stalin, to Mao and Pol Pot, has had them. Unfortunately you are also wrong with the facts, the teens in Iran engaged in consensual sex and in the US there's no death penalty for rape of any kind.

B_kewlhandle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The National Council of Resistance of Iran is a COMPLETELY biased source of this information and is pretty much blatant anti-Iranian propaganda. If y'all would like an unbiased account of the executions of Mahmoud Asgari and Ayaz Marhoni, you can find it here.

Faisal Alam, founder of the lesbian and gay Muslim group Al-Fatiha Foundation, published an opinion piece claiming that:

"Very few people took the time to research the details of the case or even consult with experts who deal with such news on a daily basis. In fact it was almost a week later that we began to read more accurate accounts of why the teens were executed from international human rights groups including Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and the International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission – all of whom have contacts in Iran and ways to confirm news of such incidents from independent sources. While no one will ever know why these two young men were executed in Iran, what remains clear is that the hysteria surrounding the executions was enormous and only fed to the growing Islamaphobia and hatred towards Muslims and the Islamic world."

The OP is trying to stir up anti-Iranian sentiment.

Take your blinders off, every independent human rights organization verified and documented that particular atrocity and thousands of others in Iran and the other members of the Axis of Evil. It's interesting how you apologize for the Theocracy that governs Iran from the comfort of a Western democracy. You should move to Iran and live there a few years, then talk to us. If Iran is not your cup of tea then try North Korea, or Cuba or zimbabwe or I can put a longer list together for you. Oh, and stop pumping your cock, it looks deformed gourd.

JP99XX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alleged rape of teens by other teens does not warrant "public hanging," where the henchman wear covered hoods and the area is roped off to keep the public at bay. It reeks of illegitamacy. Was their a court proceeding? Why aren't the records public? Why is there always many questions surrounding cases like this-in these countries?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Take your blinders off, every independent human rights organization verified and documented that particular atrocity and thousands of others in Iran and the other members of the Axis of Evil. It's interesting how you apologize for the Theocracy that governs Iran from the comfort of a Western democracy. You should move to Iran and live there a few years, then talk to us. If Iran is not your cup of tea then try North Korea, or Cuba or zimbabwe or I can put a longer list together for you..

Well, the site that he quoted was a biased anti-Iranian think tank that is dedicated to the overthrow of the current regime. I didn't in one respect apologize for anything that Iran has been doing or has done. Your post is the usual bluster that is thrown at anyone who attempts to look at any situation involving Iran in a logical way void of emotion and anti-Islamic fervor.

North Korea, Zimbabwe or Cuba have nothing to do with anything and you are just rambling right wing nonsense.

Iran is a fucked up place with tons of problems, I have spoken about Iran on this website before and have NEVER apologized for anything that they have done.

I just think that the fucking OPs goddamn source that he quoted was biased and bullshit and it IS!!!!

You are a fucking punk and don't need to get your panties all bunched up because I told the truth and linked to a wikipedia article.

Oh, and stop pumping your cock, it looks deformed gourd.

That's funny because your Momma said that it was the best cock she'd ever had.

... where the henchman wear covered hoods and the area is roped off to keep the public at bay.

Executioners have been disguising their faces since the dawn of time. You are never allowed to see your executioner... and the public is always separated from the place of execution by some means... walls, a rope, etc.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
in the US there's no death penalty for rape of any kind.

Balkinization

You are reluctant to admit that prior to the U.S. Supreme Court ruling the death penalty for child rape was "unconstitutional" as of June 16, 2008, the following states prescribed death for such sex offenders:

Excerpt:

Court Upholds Child Rapist's Death Sentence

May 30, 2007:

The Louisiana Supreme Court has upheld the death sentence for a 41-year-old man convicted of raping an eight-year-old girl.

Patrick Kennedy, of New Orleans, was convicted in 2003 of raping a relative in the garage of her home and bragged that the girl "became a lady today," according to court records.
In its ruling, the Louisiana court said the state law met the standard requiring aggravating circumstances in justifying a death penalty.
"Our state Legislature and this court have determined this category of aggravated rapist to be among those deserving of the death penalty, and, short of a first-degree murderer, we can think of no other non-homicide crime more deserving," Justice Jeffrey Victory wrote.

Several other states have laws providing for the death penalty in the case of child rape or repeated child rape, including South Carolina, Oklahoma, Georgia, Florida and Montana. A similar law is pending in Texas.

Note that the U.S. Supreme Court's 2008 decision is also at odds with the following decision made by both Congress and G.W.Bush who supported a death penalty for the military crime of child rape::rolleyes:

Balkinization

In fact, Congress in 2006 had added child rape to the crimes eligible for the military death penalty, and President Bush later incorporated the changes into this year’s edition of the Manual for Courts-Martial.

Lawyers unhappy with the Court’s decision might hope that this legal error will provide a basis for reversing the decision.

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What's the point of this thread? Yes it's terrible that those kids were executed. But beyond that?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are an apologist, every tyrant, from Hitler, to Stalin, to Mao and Pol Pot, has had them. Unfortunately you are also wrong with the facts, the teens in Iran engaged in consensual sex and in the US there's no death penalty for rape of any kind.

You should really verify your own statements for factual accuracy before you go accusing others of being wrong.

The matter was only addressed by our SCOTUS this summer in the case of Kennedy vs. State of Louisiana, and the Court was split 5/4 in its decision against it. A key tenet of the state's argument was that Louisiana was one of six states in the union that considered rape of a child a capital offense.

While this narrow decision proscribes the death penalty for the time being, the close decision leaves plenty of room for further challenge.

However, this only affects us civilians. The US Uniform Code of Military Justice currently considers the rape of a child to be a crime punishable by death.

uniqueusername

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heartbreaking Pictures of Executions:

The link doesn't show anyone being killed. It also seems odd to me that you overlooked the fact that the USA also has capital punishment for crimes and persons, such as G.W.Bush, who endorse its use.

It's shocking to me that you're trying to draw a moral equivalence between murder or possibly child rape (punishable by death in the US) and the "crime" of being gay.