Heat at the Beach

sterling01

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm still typing up more of this. There is more to come if the feedback is good :)

I left my classy hotel apartment early in the morning wearing just my flip flops and black Speedo’s on my way to the beach; it was roasting hot. The sun was beaming down onto my wide muscular back and my whole body was already sweating when I reached the promenade. When I arrived, the beach was quiet. I put down my towel on the sun lounger, set up the umbrella and was drinking away at my cold refreshing water when I landed my binocular eyes on a tall, curvy, beautiful woman.
I sharply slanted up from the deck chair and seen her walking along the hot sand. With a towel in one hand and some sun cream in the other she stood for a minute, she was looking down across the mirrored ocean. I remember every movement she made, my eyes uncontrollably locked onto her. She looked fantastic in her red spotted bikini; her figure was so perfect in it.
If there was anything I wanted to be right there, it was her bikini. Touching and caressing against her exotic body. The long legs, the large great shaped pair of tits she had. This woman seemed to be something special, more valuable than others; like a diamond. She shined from the sun like one too but from the distance I couldn’t see her in all the glory, I just had to take a closer look.
I quickly took another gulp of the water and picked up my belongings. My first few steps towards her I started to think “What should I say to her, I don’t have a chance with this woman. She’s like a goddess and I’m just another grain of sand to her.” I approached near behind her and put out my things once again but this time I tried to make myself look like I was new, like I just arrived to the beach yesterday. I must have been about 10 yards away from her, I was to the right and had a much better view this time. Her body looked great from far away but from where I am now; amazing.
I was too busy watching her every movement than to realise I had to put on some sun cream. This was the excuse I could use? “Yes, I will ask her to put sun cream on for me.” So I walked over and asked her. “Excuse me, this will sound a bit weird but would you be able to put some sun cream on my back?” She replied, “Haha, yeah ok. It’s not weird at all; actually I need to put some on mine as well.” I quickly responded, “Do you want me to do it?” and thankfully she let me.
I grabbed the bottle of lotion and placed it in her little hand; she had clean and polished nails. They were quite small compared to my brute hands and were very delicate and soft. I was looking forward to them wiping lotion all over my back and shoulders. She uncapped the bottle and said this might be cold. I laughed “It will be fine, I need cooling down anyway.”
The first touch was not cold in the slightest; her hands did the opposite and seemed to warm me up. I felt the connection to her just from rubbing her little fingers on my skin and this was a huge turn on for me, the lotion also helped. We were both sat on the deck chair, her behind me and we started to talk for a few minutes, I introduced myself.

“My names John anyway, I never asked what yours is?”
“Oh I’m called Rachel.”
“Nice to meet you, so where are you from?” I said.
“I was born in Vegas but I moved to California like 2 years ago. Where are you from? Let me guess, England. Haha”
I laughed, “Yeah my accent is quite a giveaway, it’s quite annoying though because everyone I meet always questions me.”
“Aw Haha I won’t question you, I think that accent is pretty hot.” She smiled.
“Thanks but I don’t think so in my opinion, it’s boring. Your accent is quite nice; it’s a lot different to the scraggy voices in the UK. Haha, so why did you move to Cali?”
She laughed. “I moved away from Vegas because I sort of fell out with my parents. They tried to control me and whatever I tried to do, they were too strict. I wanted to live my life and when I turned 19 I moved away to California to live with my friends.”
“You were so young; you must have been brave to move away at that age. Do you still speak to your parents?” I asked.

“Not really, I haven’t spoken to them in a long time and I didn’t get along at all with my mother. My dad still sends me money every month though. He still cares for me I guess.” She explained while looking into the sea.
“I still live in England, its rainy, dull and nothing like America. I have a place over here but my businesses are all in the UK so I have to stay over there most of the time. I am thinking of coming over here and staying though.”

“Wow, so you have a lot of businesses in England?” She looks interested and smiles.
“I have quite a few, maybe too many. I own two gyms and restaurant that are doing very well but I’m fed up with England.”
“You sound like your making a lot of money though. What makes you think the US is any better than the UK?” She said.
“I just want a change and America seems to have more than England. A bigger opportunity, a better life and in most places better weather.” I chuckled.
“Well I hope it works out for you, can you put some cream on my back now.” She laughed.
I turn around and she put her back against my hands, I filled my hand with sun lotion and began to wipe it over her tanned body. I felt every curve in my fingers and her smooth skin was heaven in my hands. I first covered the top area of her shoulders and neck; I then rubbed the lotion down at the sides of her and didn’t miss anything. I spent longer on her and really put my back into it. She seemed to like it when I used my thumbs on her, I noticed this and saw that her toes started to tighten up.

I kept at the same thing and she finally said “Woah, you’re really good at this. I should let you do it more often.” We both laughed together on the lounger. I said, “Is it ok if I pull my lounger over her with you? It’s just over there.” She replied, “Yeah bring it over, I like talking to you, you’re friendly.” She smiled. I stood up and gathered my things for the third time, I thought to myself, “This young girl is so sweet, I’m glad I came over.” She had beautiful deep blue eyes with incredibly silky long brown hair that sat on the back of her shoulders. Her smile was heart warming and made me smile back instantly.
When I returned back she was laying down on her stomach this time and that’s when I really had a good look at that cushion ass of hers. In my mind I wanted to grab it and slap it so hard but I stopped myself and sat my lounger down next to hers. I sprawled on my lounger with my legs open and arms above my head trying to get the most of the sun rays when I turned to her and saw that she was looking straight at my bulge.

My eyes were partially closed from the sun light though and I don’t think she knew I was looking but I knew she was checking me out for sure. I stayed still for a good few minutes, at least five. She was still looking at it. Her eyes were stuck to it like I was stuck to her ass before. “What should I do now?” I thought. I leaned down to get a drink but suddenly she said, “Are you doing anything tonight?” I started thinking and knew that I was supposed to be going out with my friends to the bar.

“No, nothing at all, what about you?” I said. “Oh I was just wondering if you wanted to come over to my place, I have a pool so we could just chill and have a few drinks. I’m kind of lonely in the evenings. What do you say? It’s ok if you’re busy.” I quickly replied, “No, no. I’m not busy at all, I would enjoy spending more time with you, what time do you want me to come over?”. “We can go now, I have been here all day, I need to cool down at my place now.” she said. “Yeah, ok let’s go now then.”