Heath Ledger dead at 28

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Son of a bitch. He left behind a daughter. Let's try to remember her and his wife in our prayers.
Actually, he never married he broke off the engagement in November 2007. Though you are right the loved ones he left behind should be the focus of our thoughts and concerns.

Law enforcement has confirmed to TMZ prescription pills were strewn around Heath Ledger's bed. The cops are waiting for the Medical Examiner.
Sorry, I should know better than to make assumptions by now. :redface:

dont blame drugs for this. drugs have never done me wrong.
Duder, oh hell nevermind. :rolleyes: I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, while there are certainly a very large number of dangerous drugs that people would be well advised to stay away from (Coke, Heroin, pills etc.) it is unfair to blame all drugs as evil....marijuana is not an evil substance and it is certainly not a problem when used recreationally and rationally.

I would advise against hard drugs though, very emphatically.

curved huge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm really sorry... He's so young !
Let's welcome him in this site... he was big dick too !

chico9.jpg

Pete Sanchez

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, while there are certainly a very large number of dangerous drugs that people would be well advised to stay away from (Coke, Heroin, pills etc.) it is unfair to blame all drugs as evil....marijuana is not an evil substance and it is certainly not a problem when used recreationally and rationally.

I would advise against hard drugs though, very emphatically.

Marijuana is an illegal substance, if it was not evil we could buy it at Walmart. Some of you people seem to be out of touch with reality or either have an IQ lower than 55.

B_houugadunor

Media
TMZ has learned Heath Ledger had a substance abuse problem. A Ledger confidante tells us he had been clean for a year.

Contrary to several published reports, we're told Ledger had not been in rehab.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Marijuana is an illegal substance, if it was not evil we could buy it at Walmart. Some of you people seem to be out of touch with reality or either have an IQ lower than 55.

marijuana is a natural plant...just because it is "illegal" (which it isn't technically, since people are allowed to use it for medicinal purposes) in the U.S. and others countries, does not make it "evil"

that is very silly.

alcohol is legal, but is much more dangerous then marijuana smoked recreationally once in a while or even regularly, by a responsible user.

it is a plant...it is no more "evil" than anything.

last i checked, cigarettes were sold at Walmart...and guns and ammunition were sold through their big chains too...

all are significantly more "evil" then marijuana, yet are "legal"

Labionica

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Terrible news. A tragic waste of talent and a young life.

I saw the trailer for The Dark Knight the other day and his performance looks superb.
If it was drugs related, which it seems like it was then it is even more tragic! It is sad to think he either had psychological problems which he believed drugs would relieve or he felt that he could only function day to day when under the influence! He appeared so confident but you never know what goes on behind closed doors.

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

wow I had to step in.

so you dont think all the chemicals everywhere in our modern society aren't "evil"

hell they even have a place where you dont even have to get out of your car to get them.

EDIT- i like the way a thread about DEATH (or something equally as serious always gets into our petty opinions.( I know I am gonna eat my words on this one)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
EDIT- i like the way a thread about DEATH (or something equally as serious always gets into our petty opinions.( I know I am gonna eat my words on this one)

Don't bother worrying about it, Eman. I think we are all adult enough here, to take a step back and not turn a thread about the death of a fairly decent actor into a petty, childish bickermatch.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when he killed himself in that one movie where his dad seemed abusive I nearly cried. Now I did cry for Heath. This is absolutely a crime wiether drugs are involved or not. Can't people keep there petty opinions to them selves in a thread addressing such a momentius announcement. I still haven't heard a word about this on the news here yet. strange

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
sometimes people that look like they have everything......dont. look at britney!!!! this guy had a HUGE movie coming out ....BATMAN.....this summer......we will never know what was in his head at the time . or maybe he took a pill and forgot he did and took another....it happens.