Heath Ledger

bareamigo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With all the interest in Brokeback Mountain I thought I'd share these pics of Heath Ledger (showing all) that I found on Yahoo. I haven't seen the movie yet so I don't know if these are from the film or not, but they were in with several pics that are definitely from the movie. funny, for a guy who's under 30 and supposed to be soo hot, his body looks kinda flabby.

gabe

Attachments

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have seen Brokeback Mountain and the photos of Heath are definitely not from the movie. There is no frontal nudity (disappointed!!) and really very little bare skin except nice legs from both him and Jake and some butt shots that are also appealing. This is a wonderful film, and it's getting award nominations, but no way are the elderly men who run the Academy going to allow any but the most token recognition come Oscar night.

Reactions: johns87

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
bareamigo said:
With all the interest in Brokeback Mountain I thought I'd share these pics of Heath Ledger (showing all) that I found on Yahoo. I haven't seen the movie yet so I don't know if these are from the film or not, but they were in with several pics that are definitely from the movie. funny, for a guy who's under 30 and supposed to be soo hot, his body looks kinda flabby.

gabe

From someone who is definitely OVER 30...he looks pretty fuckin' hot to me!

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr Rock said:
blah. i ain't seen that movie, but i do know that he's an ugly little runt

Nay, I say!

Heath's an interesting lad. He's a Aussie with the ability to morph into various roles and his "Brokeback Mountain" performance is being lauded far and wide. It won top honours at this year's Venice Film Festival. Be the accent American west or English period he does both with aplomb. I like his easy manner and he has (though not conventionally handsome) something immensely appealing about his person that makes him sexy.

In the new "Casanova" role he embodies the part from the promos I've seen.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Heath has a special place in my heart because my BF and him could be fraternal twins. BTW my BF's pinga looks like Heath's soft and grows to 9"
Now that is just not fucking fair.

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If they are of Heath Ledger, he looks just like a regular guy to me, which is pretty cool. I mean, I don't care if the guy is well-hung or not or what kind of body he has. He's an amazing actor & that's a lot in my book.

Reactions: Zkaysee

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not my cup of tea, but a nice dick is always appreciated.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
JBlanch said:
He comes from my country and i love 'A Knight's Tale', '10 Things I Hate About You' and 'Ned Kelly'. I think he is a great actor and he is my role modle (I want to be an actor) I also think hes really sexy. Not so muhc in '10 Things I Hate About You' though...
May I have the pleasure of being the first to welcome you to our forum! You get extra points from me for liking Heath Ledger.

Reactions: johns87