Heaven and Hell party, Need a costume!!! help!!

SR_Les Intercourse

Experimental Member
Media
any ideas, and/or pictures will do. u can see my body type in my pics... lol and i am trying to stay away from the makeup so the less the better :D

i want to stand out or have a really creative costume, i dont mind being an angel or devil just hope that by the end of the night it'll end up on the devil side of things ;)

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
any ideas, and/or pictures will do. u can see my body type in my pics... lol and i am trying to stay away from the makeup so the less the better :D

i want to stand out or have a really creative costume, i dont mind being an angel or devil just hope that by the end of the night it'll end up on the devil side of things ;)

I definately suggest your birthday suit to represent heaven! :biggrin1:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would suggest , which ever way you go, Angel or Devil, either white or red tights, a halo and wings, or Devil horns and a black cape.

tights always show off ass and leg definition and always look HOT !!!! Dont forget either red makeup or white, and if Angel, some fluffy white feathers (somewhere).

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wore this last year to a costume party, dyed my hair black and put on horns....it's only been worn once, do you want to borrow it...or keep it (I doubt I'll wear it again)
RED RACING SUIT | SLICK IT UP

I cant imagine why you wouldnt wear it again Nude? With the right pumps and a cute hat, you could go anywhere in that....:tongue:

PS, if he takes it, include the talcum powder for him....

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know you said you didnt like makeup...but did you consider latex body paint?

You could do both. Heaven and Hell. Each side of your body. White glitter on one, and Devilish black and red on the other.
It brushes on, or you can dip your arms each color. Then it generally just peels off.
One of the parties I went to had a latex body superman - he was heavyset, but it was still hot.

You - with that body - can dress up as just about anything and look sexy - just dont let it go to your head.

D

deleted213967

Just bring exactly 72 virgins along (I suppose they'll have to be females).