'Heaven'

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does it seem reasonable that upon entrance into Heaven, and becoming cognizent of your newfound immortality, that you would go insane?

It is my opinion that your mortality is one thing that keeps you sane. If you have immortality, what do you plan for?

Retirement? Every day would be retirement, right? Do you have bank accounts or 401(k)'s in Heaven? If so, what if you overdraw or take a hardship withdrawal? Is there an IRS in Heaven?

You can't have more kids can you? Do people 'get busy' in Heaven? If so they would have to be married, right? Well, what about the single people that die and go to Heaven? They have to live in eternity with no sex?

I think a bunch of people, when they get, say 6 or 7,000 years old will go absolutely insane up there.

Also, what about a loner that goes to Heaven. What will he do, just sit in his room for millions of years?

The whole thing about people lounging around in hammocks and roaming around in white gowns...just seems like boredom/insanity will set in.

Also, if you don't have to mow your yard or do laundry, pay bills, look for sales, etc., what exactly is there to do? Go bowling? Ride bikes?

Can you meet up with your dog up there? If so, do you have to clean up the animal excrement? Because I don't thing my idea of Heaven is cleaning up dogshit. Also, do they recycle? I would think so.

Who gets to meet/hang out with JC? Does he live in the suburbs of Heaven, or is he in the projects teaching new stuff about the next dimension?
:confused:

Last edited:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Does it seem reasonable that upon entrance into Heaven, and becoming cognizent of your newfound immortality, that you would go insane?

It is my opinion that your mortality is one thing that keeps you sane. If you have immortality, what do you plan for?

Retirement? Every day would be retirement, right? Do you have bank accounts or 401(k)'s in Heaven? If so, what if you overdraw or take a hardship withdrawal? Is there an IRS in Heaven?

You can't have more kids can you? Do people 'get busy' in Heaven? If so they would have to be married, right? Well, what about the single people that die and go to Heaven? They have to live in eternity with no sex?

I think a bunch of people, when they get, say 6 or 7,000 years old will go absolutely insane up there.

Also, what about a loner that goes to Heaven. What will he do, just sit in his room for millions of years?

The whole thing about people lounging around in hammocks and roaming around in white gowns...just seems like boredom/insanity will set in.

Also, if you don't have to mow your yard or do laundry, pay bills, look for sales, etc., what exactly is there to do? Go bowling? Ride bikes?

Can you meet up with your dog up there? If so, do you have to clean up the animal excrement? Because I don't thing my idea of Heaven is cleaning up dogshit. Also, do they recycle? I would think so.

Who gets to meet/hang out with JC? Does he live in the suburbs of Heaven, or is he in the projects teaching new stuff about the next dimension?
:confused:
Do you have intestinal polyps?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I can only assume the OP is a joke or stoned musings... or perhaps a little of both.

Painting 'heaven' in terms of the life we know now is absurd. Why on earth (forgive the pun) would heaven just be a continuation of what we know already?

I prefer to contemplate questions like 'is heaven even 3 dimensional?' and 'do we retain connaissance of the life that went before?'. And even those questions are totally pointless really.

Water dragon

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heaven is always a fun thing to talk about because who knows? Right?

I always think heaven because it was there before the creation of the universe it is out side of time and matter, so for starters our minds cannot wrap around the thoughts of this reality. Anyway in Heaven you are not bound by your earthly needs and that includes illness like insanity so it is the concentrated essence of your eternal self.

With heaven there is God without one is like without the other is like a House with no owner right? but it's cool if you belive other wise if there is a heaven and no God, fine with me cause it's what you believe in and who am I to say otherwise?

Anyway in heaven you are like what I think always in an Orgasm state; so in orgasm mode you are not thinking about "shit i have to pay the bills on Monday" you are in that moment constantly with no impulse of boredom because there is no reality of a negative where there is only Good otherwise if it was not Good it would not be Heaven. And as for being in bed sheets is just something they put on television as a comic relation to the Catholic Church Frocks and Garments the priests wear. (there was no page in the Bible saying) “And God made everyone wear bed sheets and God said it was Good” then again how am I supposed to know right? Coz I don’t. Maybe they could be having a Toga Party that keeps getting better? My brother says he thinks it like listening to a song that keeps getting better and better that brings you to the very edge of the seat.

As for loners in heaven well there are no negatives so loneliness is not a problem and to get to this place of bliss they would need to know God or JC and the Holy Spirit so they aren’t alone and they would meet over billions of people it’s not like a camp forcing people to their rooms to how they matched their social lives. Heaven is more just than social status.
Another theory we all are combined to be the most untimte soup ever... and who cares being seperate when you are having the best time of your life and it never stops of one second to you that being a a single is better

So in short I believe heaven is a place of increased pleasure, reward and happiness where the human mind cannot possible understand the reality as it is out of time, matter and any physical need we have here on Earth, the perfect place where you never need or care just to be at God’s feet says the bible brings you to your ultimate delight and I guess the best feeling and climax to all needs and wants as (who better to be with a Being that loves you, holds all that wants to hurt you at bay, knows so much, and he nurtures for you the most in the entire reality and dimension?)

this may all sound crazy but what better place to be that Heaven???

Last edited:

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Heaven is always a fun thing to talk about because who knows? Right?

I always think heaven because it was there before the creation of the universe it is out side of time and matter, so for starters our minds cannot wrap around the thoughts of this reality. Anyway in Heaven you are not bound by your earthly needs and that includes illness like insanity so it is the concentrated essence of your eternal self.

With heaven there is God without one is like without the other is like a House with no owner right? but it's cool if you belive other wise if there is a heaven and no God, fine with me cause it's what you believe in and who am I to say otherwise?

Anyway in heaven you are like what I think always in an Orgasm state; so in orgasm mode you are not thinking about "shit i have to pay the bills on Monday" you are in that moment constantly with no impulse of boredom because there is no reality of a negative where there is only Good otherwise if it was not Good it would not be Heaven. And as for being in bed sheets is just something they put on television as a comic relation to the Catholic Church Frocks and Garments the priests wear. (there was no page in the Bible saying) “And God made everyone wear bed sheets and God said it was Good” then again how am I supposed to know right? Coz I don’t. Maybe they could be having a Toga Party that keeps getting better? My brother says he thinks it like listening to a song that keeps getting better and better that brings you to the very edge of the seat.

As for loners in heaven well there are no negatives so loneliness is not a problem and to get to this place of bliss they would need to know God or JC and the Holy Spirit so they aren’t alone and they would meet over billions of people it’s not like a camp forcing people to their rooms to how they matched their social lives. Heaven is more just than social status.
Another theory we all are combined to be the most untimte soup ever... and who cares being seperate when you are having the best time of your life and it never stops of one second to you that being a a single is better

So in short I believe heaven is a place of increased pleasure, reward and happiness where the human mind cannot possible understand the reality as it is out of time, matter and any physical need we have here on Earth, the perfect place where you never need or care just to be at God’s feet says the bible brings you to your ultimate delight and I guess the best feeling and climax to all needs and wants as (who better to be with a Being that loves you, holds all that wants to hurt you at bay, knows so much, and he nurtures for you the most in the entire reality and dimension?)

this may all sound crazy but what better place to be that Heaven???

Amen, brother!
Now isn't that a much better prospect than uhm... an eternity of nothing?

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't believe in heaven but i like to believe that if it does it will be tailored for me personally and that everybody else has their own heavens.

Mine would have lakes of different flavoured milkshakes.
It would have lots of mountains and forests where a million sexy men play hide and seek after welcoming me to my new home so that each time i find one i get to have some funtime :)

There would be a castle where everybody lives (once i've found them all) that will have 999,999 bedrooms :) and a host of relaxation rooms and a HUGE courtyard full of mansize ball-pits and fun-house.

There would be a computor that created meals or snacks on tap and nobody would ever need to use a toilet as all the consumed stuff would dissappear after passing the taste buds!

It would rain multicoloured raindrops but would be milk instead of water.

It would snow during warm weather and still settle and temperatures would never be cold or chilly even with snow.

There would be a magic cauldron that i could use to watch the real world and once a year on Halloween i could return as a spirit to do as i wish.

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't believe in heaven but i like to believe that if it does it will be tailored for me personally and that everybody else has their own heavens.

Mine would have lakes of different flavoured milkshakes.
It would have lots of mountains and forests where a million sexy men play hide and seek after welcoming me to my new home so that each time i find one i get to have some funtime :)

There would be a castle where everybody lives (once i've found them all) that will have 999,999 bedrooms :) and a host of relaxation rooms and a HUGE courtyard full of mansize ball-pits and fun-house.

There would be a computor that created meals or snacks on tap and nobody would ever need to use a toilet as all the consumed stuff would dissappear after passing the taste buds!

It would rain multicoloured raindrops but would be milk instead of water.

It would snow during warm weather and still settle and temperatures would never be cold or chilly even with snow.

There would be a magic cauldron that i could use to watch the real world and once a year on Halloween i could return as a spirit to do as i wish.

Damn! now this a "heaven" I could get to like a lot :)

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rolleyes: yes, yes of course your cauldron ........ eyeing a few of those sexy men on the sly :wink:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once you accept that the concept of Heaven is neither original nor plausible you will be a happier person; less troubled by the stories you have been led to believe are true.

Stories, or folklore, have been around since the dawn of time. Don't take them too seriously.