Heavier guys and sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by iDriftYou, Feb 24, 2010.

1. iDriftYou

iDriftYou New Member

Well, I don't post much but often am a lurker. I am not a "fit" guy by any means. I am 5'8 200lbs and yet it seems like a task talking to women, especially the hotter ones. I am a college student, but not having great self-confidence sucks in college, and what's more is that being heavier than most guys seems to be a turn off for skinner women. So can anyone guide me the right way? Do women really prefer ripped athletic guys and don't give a shit about fatter guys? This has been bothering me a lot lately, and well this seemed the best place to do so. Thanks again!

2. josh619

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's weird because it seems to be the thing that you are complaining about is the same thing you are doing. You're saying that skinny girls are looking for ripped guys (excluding bigger guys), but you are looking for a skinny girl (excluding bigger ones). I would say the biggest thing to work on is your self confidence. If you don't think you're good enough for who you want, then no one else will. Not trying to sound crucial, just being honest. I've had self confidence problems for years, I know it isn't easy.

3. Strontium

Strontium New Member

Albums:
    I had a threesome once where the other guy was "bulky", to put it kindly, and couldn't lift his own body off the petite girl he was trying to fuck. Not a good look. I don't think she enjoyed being asphyxiated by his weight, either.

Why not lose weight and get fit? You'd be doing yourself a long-term favour in many regards.

4. dirkjesje

Gold Member

Albums:
    Calculate your BMI.
    With getting older you will certainly gain weight with the same diet.
    You left the puberty behind you, stop growing, so less calories are needed now.
    Complaining that you're not fit isn t going to help you.
    If you want an attractive girl you have to have first the self-confidence ( fit or fat hasn t to do anything with that ) and secondly enough money on the bank. The rest is bonus.

But think first at your self - and eat less than 200grams meat a day - with 1 day a week meatless.
    Sex you can pay for - health not.

5. iDriftYou

iDriftYou New Member

I have began working out on the regular now. Running and then eventually weights. But yes, I get what all of you are saying. Thanks for all the info, and keep it coming.

6. AlphaSpartan

AlphaSpartan New Member

If you have a great personality and remain upbeat you'll have women starting conversations with you left and right. Being ripped just makes it easier for guys to get attention but personality is what seals the deal.

I have made it habit to listen to a comedian before I leave the house to make sure I have something in my head that makes me smile so I don't have to fake a smile. I see almost everyone (even people in groups) that have blank expressions on their face and only one thing comes to mind every time - "less competition".

#6 AlphaSpartan, Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  7. honeydew

honeydew New Member

I, for one , do not mind if a guy is a little overweight.I actually like to have something to hold onto. If you have to move your gut to find your penis, please lose weight. If you can't see your shoes, please lose weight. If a girl cannot go "cowgirl" because of your gut, please lose weight.
    I also love when a heavier guy states that that "he is not fit" but wants a skinny girl. Get real man.

8. avg_joe

Gold Member

Go to the gym at least twice a week, and your self-confidence level will get high.

9. ladsonbehr49

ladsonbehr49 Member

Albums:
    absolutely go to the gym and gain confidence and a fat head and over inflated ego....lol

10. D_Sherman Shtoinkle

D_Sherman Shtoinkle New Member

Hi I'm 6'2 weigh 307lbs and I never had a problem with women at all !! It is just how you act and confidence helps a lot, I used to be a football player and have a muscular build to start with and over the years I put on some fat but I still don't have a problem with women, if you really like her tell her!!! if she has no interest you don't have a chance, plain and simple..... it takes two to tango.........:wink:

11. B_howbigeh

B_howbigeh New Member

youre not THAT big, ive seen way bigger guys get with hot girls. ive also got confidence issues so I know how you feel.

if youre serious, I would also suggest a gym.., youre a big guy, and if you worked out, you could become MASSIVE with muscles (a good massive). I went to school with a guy about your size.. he was out of shape, kinda chubby. its been 3 years now and hes been working out ever since, now hes ripped and huge, he turned all his fat into muscle and now he kicks peoples asses in bas fights just for fun and has a good looking body (im not gay). hes very fit.

wheras myself, im a skinny guy. I could do the same workouts as you, for the same time, and you will come out with a better looking body than me in the long run, you will be huge and ripped, all girls like that. good luck.

12. ThunderGod62

ThunderGod62 Member

I've recently lost about 70 pounds, and plan to lose about 35-40 more, and one of the things motivating me has been "re-claiming" penis length that I've been "missing" over the years. Seeing my increased length and watching my fiancee get turned on by the sight of my dick has been a real confidence booster, and I heartily recommend losing weight for both health and sexual confidence reasons. It seems difficult (though it doesn't have to be), but it has been 100% without a doubt worthwhile.

13. GADawg2

GADawg2 New Member

Albums:
    A recent poll I saw on aol.com said chicks dig chubby guys with a beard... right on!

14. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're falling into a common trap -- the false choice. In this case, you think the two choices are either "fat" or "ripped." Most guys fall in between. Why not just try to be height/weight proportionate for now. Worry about getting "ripped" (much harder to do) later. You'll still look good in your clothes and the health benefits from being overweight to being HWP are substantial. If you think you have to be ripped, you might give up in desparation and not try to acheive HWP (which you have to get to to get to ripped anyway).

Hope that makes sense.......

15. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey bud...slow and steady wins the chubb buster ...u will gain a better look on life and love...chicks notice and guys will too....dress well helps along with personal hygene...take yoiur time...good things happen to good people.....when u least expect it.

16. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I know the feeling. I've got a little extra padding nothing extreme but can certainly attest to it being more of a self worth issue than actual looks. You have to be happy with yourself first before you try to get others to be happy with you.

17. D_Helmer Heighballs

D_Helmer Heighballs New Member

hey i was 5'7 weighing 210 pounds at my heaviest weight, start with cardio, move on to weights, invest in your lifestyle it will pay dividends in the future, pluss you meet cool guys at teh gym you will make friends and will be happier.

i know it sounds cliche but be yourself. or stop. consider who you want to be, and work towards being that person.

some advice, walk with your head up. look girls in the eye, and smile. once you have done that, just go upto random girls and talk to them and flirt with them. ie give em compliments some soft lingering touches. follow up with the girls you want and walk away from the ones you don't.

most of all be confident in your abilities. and dont let getting shot down hurt.

if you got any questions feel free to message me.

T

18. Curiousguy01

Curiousguy01 New Member

Albums:
    I have a great saying for you, thought it up myself (I'm pretty sure)

Have respect for yourself and you'll get respect from others. This includes getting noticed by the people you are noticing....

19. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not sure what the weights being quoted are, but I think it's about 80kg or so, am I right? If so, then we are looking at a serious health hazard (I'm 167cm and 60kg, and right in the middle of my BMI range). So, a major change of diet coupled with much more exercise is essential to lose that extra weight, or else you will be looking at cardio-vascular and diabetes in the not too distant future.

On women, it's maturity, confidence and a good sense of humour (proof of above-average intelligence) that impresses. Appearance-wise; good grooming and being dressed appropriately for the circumstances are also important. With these attributes, you can impress most women.

20. B_howbigeh

B_howbigeh New Member

1lb = 2.2 kg

so 1kg = 0.45

so... 200 lbs x .45 = 90KG

Draft saved Draft deleted