Heavy Balls.

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by eyemready, May 16, 2004.

1. eyemready

eyemready Member

I recently had sex with a w/e man who had a set of enormous, moderately low-hanging balls. My balls are small and body-tight, so I am keen on learning what it is like to go through life with large, heavy, low-slung nuts.

Last year I was at a nudist resort in Florida and the guy next to me (an old man) had nuts that hung halfway to the ground. When he sat in a chair, he often would let his long sack hang from the chair and dangle. His nuts were huge....larger than golf balls for sure.

Comments from the well hung would be appreciated.

eyemready

tutkunadam likes this.
  2. fitdude

fitdude New Member

Don't know what to say. Mine are the size of jumbo-sized eggs and in a tight ball sack. No problems, they just round out my rather large "package." Enjoy them, you bet! And can't help genetics.

3. Max

Max New Member

My reaction to the thought of getting like the old guy you saw is entirely negative. The thought of the discomfort he must suffer is enough to give me pains in the you know what. And it wouldn't look any better than it felt, I would have thought.

Mine are big enough for golf balls to be entirely the wrong comparison, but so far I have managed to retain a tight sac. The only practical requirement, beyond good support? --- One thing I never do is cross my legs. :eek:

4. eyemready

eyemready Member

Gravity had definitely taken its toll on the old guy. He must have been a lifelong nudist and therefore his big balls had not received support.

5. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

I have big, low hangers. I love them but there are drawbacks. I have sat on my nuts by accident more times than i care to admit. They always make for a very noticeable bulge in my pants which has lead to unwanted gropes.

tutkunadam likes this.
  6. vkngsxgd8

vkngsxgd8 New Member

Albums:
    Same here, huge lowhangers, inherited from dad, who as I have stated in past posts, has about the biggest lowhangers I've ever seen on any man ... I love them though, eventhough they pose problems getting baptized in toilet water occasionally, getting sat on occasionally, etc, overall I think they are a great and positive male attribute,

7. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

Damnit, my testicles are small and tight. With the very large penis, it makes me look like a eunoch.

8. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

dB,

Everytime I sit on mine by accident or am the recipient of an unwanted grope, I will mine were not as big and noticeable. There are advantages to smaller ones too.

I do like what I have though.

9. Imported

Gold Member

easy_eros: I wish there were a LBSG! or atleast a site completely dedicated to huge balls :D

rynoman likes this.
  10. hunguponmonsters

I have 18" balls about the size of a cantalope....I LOVE THEM ...yes, they get in the water and my bulge is unmistakeable...but, they're great!! :D

11. Cocksman

Cocksman New Member

Eyemready wrote: I am keen on learning what it is like to go through life with large, heavy, low-slung nuts.

Well, here goes. My balls started growing at an early age (12), and in gym class I was very self-conscious about this as other kids didn't follow me there. A couple of years later I was hanging pretty low and my dad and I had a talk about protection. He's also bull-balled, and knew what he was talking about. Basically he just told me to ignore all comments and snide remarks from my peers. And to keep my lowhangers in a jock. I remember our buying sports supplies and me getting a couple of jockstraps. I never stopped using them. I wear a strap even in my boxer shorts under my suit pants at work. The only drawback is a hot crotch. Most guys show a bulge sitting down, and I don't care about my being somewhat larger.

Just like some of the other guys have pointed out, you got to be careful when sitting down and never sit with crossed legs. Ouch. As I enjoy long bike rides and have managed to find a seat that's comfortable and cycling shorts that fit me, I can enjoy this sport to full capacity. Also you might want to be careful when passing turnstiles and the like.

As to sex I've had more encouraging or admiring comments about my low-hangers than the opposite. And finally its real nice to feel them swing in action.
    I hope this answers your question.

12. Imported

Gold Member

Heavy Pouch: You can add my name to the list along with easy eros, of the guys who would like to see a LBSG site started.
    Big balls run in my family too. My dad used to call it carrying a bull durham bag. He brought my brothers and me up to be proud of what we had. We learned that being naked was OK too. We had a cabin on a secluded lake. Sunning and swimming naked was part of camping with dad. Enough of the past though...
    Having big balls can be fun at times..... sex is a gas.... admiring stares in the lockerroom ain't bad either. The first drawback that comes to mind is freeballing on a hot day and hopping into the car in a hurry, forgetting to lift your sac. Catching your nads on the seat on the way in is a major ouch!
    Going through life with big balls just requires more attention that with small ones.
    Wearing good fitting underwear with a good pouch size is a must. Jockstraps are OK too as long as you're wearing one with a large pouch.
    Keep em supported guys and let me know if the LBSG gets going. :rolleyes:

13. tlongland

tlongland New Member

Albums:
    Glad to see this thread.

I am hung normally, but I am a vacuum pumper and regularly pump my balls to somewhere between 15" and 17" around. Dressing when pumped can be a challenge, unless I just want to show off. Giant balls stuffed down the leg of a pair of jeans can be quite a site!

For general wear, I have found that Unico and Zakk underwear have the most room and give the best support.

Unico has this great pouch that holds you firmly without crushing your package. (You DO have to buy one size larger than you normally wear to get the right fit.) They come in cotton/spandex and microfiber fabrics.

Zakk mostly uses microfiber, but has this large contoured pouch that holds everything very comfortably. They have a variety of styles.

Hope this information is helpfull.

Tom L.

14. ace420

ace420 New Member

I too have real big balls and would be interested in a lbsg. that is a great idea.

15. hose 85

hose 85 Member

My balls are not extremely large in diameter but they do hang quite low. I Have to be careful when sitting to make sure everything is in position when I sit, or when in bed if I sleep on my side I put a pillow between my knees or pull my balls out front with my penis so they can hang off my thigh.

The wife loves to play with them when she gives me a hand job, she also says she loves to feel them slap against her when I do her from behind. :wub:

16. dave2000

dave2000 New Member

i have quite a large penis, but my testicles certainly stand out. They're completely natyral, and my sac measures almost 12 inches in circumference when my balls are tight and drawn up

17. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

My balls more than surpass average in this group, and are near the super-jumbo egg size! I might also interpolate that they're all natural, no pumping! I like the fact that they're nice and big, but not hypertrophied and bloated! :huh:

18. 14x8thck

14x8thck Member

B) Great topic! There are times when I wish my balls were not as big as they are. One of the things that has always been a pain is sitting on them and forgetting to move them out of the way. If you are both hung and have big balls the later of which is the pain. You can move a sft penis but balls are not as cooperative. I am constantly pulling them from betewen my legs. If I wear shorts an bbriefs and get into a car in the summer I have to make sure to remeber to pull them out of the way when enterin a car. My gradfather, father and brother all have bballs.I would loose some ball in a second, they do great work but........ B)

19. ccd

ccd New Member

I have fairly large low-hangers. They're just a tad smaller than grade-A jumbo eggs, and they hang about 4 inches off my body (unless I'm cold).

Large balls have several advantages. First, they complete a nice bulge. If you're hung, they round out the package and make everything seem proportional. Second, many girls find large balls just as attractive as large penis. Large balls seem powerful and masculine. Finally, as far as I can tell, because of my large balls, I ejaculate more, more frequently, and more forcefully. Some people say that there is no correlation between testicle size and ejaculation volume. Most guys produce about 2 tablespoons when they come. I can routinely produce 4 tablespoons(about 7-10 powerful spurts), and when I shoot, I can easily hit my neck. Plus, I can go several times in quick sucession.

Large balls do have some drawbacks. First, you have to watch how you sit. It doesn't take much effort, but a small mistake can cause a lot of pain. Second, hot weather sucks. The balls get stuck to the side of the leg and get itch and sweaty. It's terribly uncomfortable. Despite these and other inconveniences, I love my balls. My girlfriend loves it when I come in her mouth; she loves the taste and likes how much I produce. Sometimes she even wants more!

20. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Most of what the other guys have said is true. I can't wear a regular jock; they hang out the bottom of boxers; briefs are binding and painful; can't cross my legs; they create a huge mound in my clothes; guys stare at them in the locker room; getting racked seems to be a lot easier...and I wouldn't trade them in for anything! When I had a testicular cancer scare I was completely f'n freaked out! Luckily I didn't lose the ball. When I inquired the Dr. said the largest standard replacement size would be too small and wouldn't match...but that he could get one big enough that are made for dogs from the vet!!! Still haven't decided if I am flattered or insulted?!?!?!?! He didn't mention bull balls. :lol: :D :eek: ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted