Heavy Balls.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Mine are enormous, rather like soda1's pics. with a tight rather than a low-hanging scrotum. I noticed them steadily getting bigger over the years, so recently consulted my doc and he arranged an ultrasound scan. Turns out I have hydroceles - the outer skin of each ball is slowly filling with water, and eventually will need draining off. They certainly attract attention at 'dare to bare' nude days at my local men-only sauna club. One guy I was with last month asked me how I managed to get them so big, he thought I'd managed to do it myself somehow.

Does mean I can't wear my skimpy thongs any more though!

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a buddy that has an average size cock but HUGE balls. :notworthy: His ball sack is usually snug which causes his cock to stand out. They will hang lower on hot days or when getting out of the hottub. First time he let me play with them, never having seen balls that big, I couldn't help but ask if he'd every talked to a DR about their size. Each one is about half again the size of a large egg. A big handful. Last time we played I told him I had a fantasy of getting his balls to hang low, then him jacking off on my chest while his balls rested on my face and eyes. :cool:

Reactions: wantlowballs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I loving having my partner balls on my face. His balls is the size extra lg. eggs. My is small and tight. And he can shower you with his cum.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't want to sit on your balls( is there anyone that does?), then use tight underwear. My balls are rather big and depending on temperature hang low, sometimes very low. When i feel cold they get realy tight and move towards my crotch, which i absolutely hate. On the other hand, when i am relaxed in a nude beach and the warm air makes them hang very low, i feel so good. I bet others passing by, feel good too when looking at them, depending on their reactions so far...

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like how this guy has really big balls, not just a really big scrotum; I'm tired of seeing these photos of guys with normal-sized balls but they claim they are huge just because they have yards of scrotum.

Attachments

somewhatimpressive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm constantly hurting my balls during sex. They'll be slapping her ass while I'm inside, (and I can tell she's into how it's feeling), so I'll slap them against her even harder...and totally regret my swollen balls the following day...few days. :087: Ouch!

D

deleted871301

I like how this guy has really big balls, not just a really big scrotum; I'm tired of seeing these photos of guys with normal-sized balls but they claim they are huge just because they have yards of scrotum.

Yumm... :wink: I would love huge balls like these!

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hmmmm... *saying in my best Joey from Friends voice*

"How you doin'?" :)

PICS PLS!!! or a visit would be nice :) hahaha

I'm the same way :) love the looks that I get in a nice pair of jeans or gym shorts :)

Ok...so in my opinion..this has to be one of the best post on the entire site!!! Yah i have a big ball fetish... hahahah

natual...pumped...big and un natural... who cares!
Amen
hmmmm... *saying in my best Joey from Friends voice*

"How you doin'?" :)

PICS PLS!!! or a visit would be nice :) hahaha

I'm the same way :) love the looks that I get in a nice pair of jeans or gym shorts :)

Ok...so in my opinion..this has to be one of the best post on the entire site!!! Yah i have a big ball fetish... hahahah

natual...pumped...big and un natural... who cares!

Yes sir! Agree totally!