Heavy Equipment Operator

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A recent topic entitled "Common Questions" asked responders if they thought that the penis they owned was "Heavy."

Based on this topic and recent conversations I have heard and some I have been involved in I have come up with this title for the members of The Large Penis Support Group. We can all be considered "Heavy Equipment Operator." An ego trip to be sure, but I am also confident that life can be fun. In my response to "Common Questions" topic I did not consider myself heavy, because I have a thin rod. But because of my length when fully excited, I also enjoy considering myself a "Heavy Equipment Operator."

May be I should go to the local thrift shop and buy some T-Shirts that have the "CAT" logo for the heavy equipment manufacturer.

Enjoy this post and also leave your response here. As I have always stated: "Life should be fun."

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When i say heavy. I mean it feels heavy I can feel the weight of my dick on my body. As im getting older some funny things going on with my body including my dick I allways thought that when a man gets older it gets smaller. In my case that isnt so Also in my younger days i dont remember my dick being this heavy. I also used wear a cock ring with weights all day long Mabye that has something to do with it :cool: