Heavy Load

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_JohnTheHorse, Sep 10, 2003.

1. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

I know most of the members of this board have 'healthy' sex lives and shoot it daily, so I was wondering how long people have gone without ejaculating?

Due to being super busy and other reasons I realized today it's been since last Saturday for me. Should be an interesting day... :-/

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

OMG! Open the flood gates! JohnTheHorse is loose!

I've gone maybe a week or so if ill but I've habitually jerked off (if not having sex) nightly since I was about 14. If I find myself tossing and turning instead of dropping right off to sleep I'll realize that I've forgotten to take care of something important - ejaculation is better than a sleeping pill. ;)

Even with that regimen I continued having wet dreams at least monthly until just a few years ago. Now I might have 2 a year. So I don't build up a maximum load very often.

Pecker

(I just got back from a pleasure trip. I took my mother-in-law to the airport.)

3. Imported

Gold Member

rikter8: I have gone approximately 1 month and a half without ejaculating. This was due to parents and a very stressful period of time where I went temporaraly insane and sold my 96 Trans Am with 13,000 miles on it.

I havent had sexual physical contact with another person in approximately 8 months.
    This due to the lack of decent folks in the area.

So, I'm used to the long stretches.
    Big load? Not necessarily.

All depends on what I ate, and how horny I am.

C

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

rikter8: At your age (25) your prostate probably will not suffer ill effects from not having ejaculated in such a long period of time. But, look out, man, it's likely well before your 40's you'll be headed to the doctor.

The prostate should be kept 'hard' and so long without ejaculating causes a buildup of fluid which makes it 'soft'.
    Do some research on the computer and learn more about the benefit of ridding the prostate of its fluid (hence along with semen from the testies). Start masturbating, buddy, it's good fer ye!

5. johnstone1985

johnstone1985 New Member

I think three days is my best. :-[

6. Imported

Gold Member

mr18yearold: about three weeks ago i ended a 2 month period of no ejaculation whatsoever... except for the occasional pre-cum... and wow... i had never shot so much in my life

i normally use a wad of tissue to catch "the blast" but when i did finnally wack off...i felt tingles throughout my whole body... i tensed up, and shot load after load into the tissue, with it eventually shooting out the side and getting all over the place...after at least 30 seconds....there was cum all over the place but i was still horny as hell and could care less... i wacked off two more times in the next 10 minutes... and had two more spectacular orgasms just like the first.... by the end there was cum everywhere, but i couldnt care less... it just felt soo good

7. Imported

Gold Member

dfox7.3x5: Ah, youth... :-*

8. B_black10inches

B_black10inches New Member

This depends on a lot of variables. If I've cum having sex with my g/f, my need to shoot is less strong for some reason. But when I wasn't having sex on a regular basis with a girl, then I usually had to jerk off serveral times a day or it felt uncomfortable. Something else I've noticed is that I seem to produce more cum if I jerk off more frequently. But if I couldn't do it for a few days, then I had to get down to business before there was a violent eruption! lol. This sounds contradictory, but it's what I've noticed about myself.

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

You're not alone in this characteristic, black10inches. Since my divorce, I generally masturbate daily, sometimes twice a day, and my explosions are 4 to 6 streams. If, for any reason, I miss this daily activity, i don't shoot the distance nor the amount of cum when I resume activities.

Maybe, whatever has caused us to skip jacking off, mentally effects our minds and causes less horniness! Just a thought!

10. Max

Max New Member

I agree with black10inches and Roystoy:

My experience is paradoxically that the more demands you make on the equipment, the more it will respond in terms of both force and volume, and the more frequently it will demand attention.

11. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

yeah, Max, isn't it amazing! All I need do is read a posting like yours and my cock responds as though I had been having foreplay with a hot puissy or .........

12. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Pecker brought up wet dreams. Strangely enough, I don't think I've ever had a REAL wet dream. I've had dreams where I was ABOUT to have sex, but woke up. But I think I can count the amount of times on my right hand that I had any sort of dream with nudity and with me actually having full on sex with someone. Odd... always thought I was wierd growing up.

In regards to the ejaculation question...

I think I've only gone about a week or so without shooting my load. I usually use masturbation as a way to get to sleep. It keeps me from staying up thinking about sex and being aroused and it gets me tired. So, I jack off daily. Only when I've been on vacations or long trips do I not jack off regularly.

13. Imported

Gold Member

SpeedoGuy: I guess about a week at most. In my teens and 20s I had to release about every other day or I felt constricted. Now its about every three days. Some of my gf's at first thought I was exagerating about this but soon learned it was a necessity.

I haven't had that many wet dreams but the few that I can remember were bona fide gully-washer eruptions.

SG

14. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Bona Fide gully-washer eruptions! Damn, SpeedoGuy, you said a mouth full.

When I was much younger, I had them, even with jacking off regularly. Since getting older, along with the jacking off, I have the dreams, but wake up before shooting my loads. My dreams usually consist of someone feeling of my erected penis and wanting to see it. Sometimes after awaking, I recall who the person is, other times I don't, but always how good it felt to have my dick felt of by a turned on individual.

15. Zot57

Zot57 Member

Albums:
    I think the longest I've gone since the age of fourteen is
    probably around three days. Usually it's between 2 to 6
    times a day. And even if I'm really busy I'll almost always
    jack off before falling asleep.

-- Erik

16. Imported

Gold Member

sudas: I gave up ejaculating for a semester of college. I don't know how long it was before and between wet dreams. Waking up in the middle of the night with soiled pants is not a pleasant experience, and potentially embarassing having roommates and sharing a bathroom.

I once had a soft-cock prostate ejaculation, but I don't remember if it happened during this period. While on the pot, my BM put pressure on the prostate and caused a normal load of semen to ooze out. I haven't been able to duplicate this.

Draft saved Draft deleted