heavy set ('fat") men with large penises

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by catman, Mar 29, 2007.

1. catman

Gold Member

Was at the gym the other day.. there is a guy I have seen a few times working out- BIG guy, 6'5", about 300+, bard- the whole nine yards... big tits, belly, legs (tho none on the extremities- hands/arms/lower legs). He sweats up a storm and well- I try to encourage the guy- he goes at it a lot...

I happened to catch him after a work out stripping down- I have never seen a bulge, but the belly tends to hide things... Imagine my surprise when he stripped off his jock strap (another surprise) and low and hehold...

Shamu! I was dumstruck.... I know the adage is heavy-set men are hung small but this guy was well, huge with a nice set of nuts too (not sure how he packed all that in the jock but...). I was also headed to the showers (really, I was!). he showered as did I and both got out at the same time- he was definently 'plumped up' a bit afterwards (normal I think)

reason I mentioned all this- after the 'low body fat/big dick' thread...

I was wondering if this guy lost 100 lbs...holy crap!

a friend once said about a simillar man...'if he got hard would it look like a harpoon sticking out of moby dick?"

anyone else?

2. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I looked in the mirror! :(

Actually, I ain't that "fat". But I'm not an ideal and I've always had broad hips and ass. More of a "gone to seed bodybuilder" than a "eat too many chilli dogs" build.

It's funny!

Draft saved Draft deleted