heavy shooters

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Mar 13, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

runner074: Hey guys,

I am sure there has been a topic started on this somewhere on the site, but I am going to go ahead and start another one anyway! I was just wondering if any of you were heavy shooters and how that affects your intercourse and masturbation?

Personally, I have large loads most of the time and have to make sure that I have a towel to clean up after beating the meat. No kleenex or paper towels for me! They just don't do the job!! As for sex, my gf most always has to keep something around to clean up with as well. (We use other forms of bc than condoms), so she usually leaks quite a bit back out.

Just wondered what experiences you guys had??

2. Max

Max New Member

Runner,

Yes, I am sure there is at least one thread somewhere here on very large loads. But this site is getting so big that it is almsot impossible to search it thoroughly.

I know exactly what you mean when you talk about the need for towels and about your girlfriend leaking. And not just immediately afterwards either. After an early session, she has something to remember you by later in the day ;)

The excess in my case was marked enough to make condoms feel very risky on the few (and very unsatisafactory) occasions on which I attempted to use them. At the start I was so self-conscious about it that I found it difficult to climax; to release such an amount inside my partner seemed gross and something kept me from letting go.

I soon got over it though :)

3. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

My loads are sufficiently heavy to make my climaxes look impressive. (N.B. - when I have good sex or feel damn good playing with myself ;) ) I also need towels to clean the semen I shoot – when I was silly enough to use paper towels, it took me some time and 5-6 pieces to clean up the mess. Umm… Confession : I have a special towel, "the towel", only for this job. In my wilder days, I had 3 !
    What I don't like when using a condom is the fact that the top of it (that space meant to be filled with sperm) is by far tooooo small ! My cockhead & the upper inch (or inch-&-a-half) end up being covered/drowned/sank by/in my own man juice.

Free-sex : sometimes it depends upon the partner. I met once a very "spacious" girl who didn't leak at all after I shot my load. I enjoyed a girl who leaked and liked it ! De gustibus.

4. jonb

Gold Member

It depends on a lot of things for me: The last time I came, how excited I am, etc. I can go anywhere from just oozing a few drops (usually when I'm on my fourth or fifth time in the last couple hours) to shooting five or six impressive loads. (As in, when I'm twitching with excitement and I haven't had an orgasm in days.)

5. Imported

Gold Member

runner074: The size of loads are the exact reason that I hate condoms. Those tips on the end don't even come close to holding everything. By the time I was finished I had filled the entire condom.

Sometimes it's hard to have a "quickie" with my gf because she doesn't want it to leak back out when she is out and about, SO most of the time we stick around the house for a while afterwards!

6. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    I never understood those "Reservoir Tips" on condoms. Are there actually guys who shoot a small enough load to be contained in the little teat on the end? I've long suspected that the tip is really there because it causes the maker some convenience in the manufacturing process, and then they explain it away by calling it a reservoir tip.

I can rarely cum with a condom on, due to the tightness and loss of sensation. But when I do, I completely overwhelm the little tip. While I shoot big, healthy loads, they are nothing compared to other guys I've known that blast massive wads. So, the whole tip thing really seems grossly inadequate.

7. txquis

Gold Member

i dont think that the tip is meant to contain all the cum...it is just meant to give a little slack, so it doesnt break upon 'impact of shooting cum'...right?

oh, yeah, "the gusher" here.
    i read all this stuff online about how to increase it...well, i dont do anything special to get my huge load...so what causes it exactly  Nature, i know, but...overactive something or other?

8. Imported

Gold Member

thepress83: I've never thougth of myself as having a huge load but I will admit that on ocasion when I've had sex with a condom I have found the space for my load to be filled up rather quickly, and it isn't uncommon for my head and part of my shaft to be covered in it.
    Press

9. Imported

Gold Member

emilywee: reminds me of i guy i dated briefly. we had sex once and he wore a condom- his penis was pretty average, about 5 inches, he shot so much cum it overflowed and spilled out the bottom of the condom. i was so freaked out that i'd get pregnant.

10. Imported

Gold Member

adebisi: [quote author=emilywee link=board=meetgreet;num=1047589998;start=0#8 date=03/14/03 at 18:42:10]reminds me of i guy i dated briefly. we had sex once and he wore a condom- his penis was pretty average, about 5 inches, he shot so much cum it overflowed and spilled out the bottom of the condom.  i was so freaked out that i'd get pregnant. [/quote]

hmmm Baby you must got some good stuff. What a lucky guy.

11. Imported

Gold Member

SpeedoGuy: Heavy shooter here.

I have the same trouble with condoms as those reported above. I don't like using them and they seem risky as a method of birth control for me.

Over the years I deduced that my volume of semen was well above normal by the reactions of my partners. I can safely say that virtually every one of my gf's uttered some kind of exclamation after I inseminated them for the first time. Few of them guessed anything unusual was up during my pulses and spasms at ejaculation. However, following withdrawal, I always enjoyed their astonished expressions and rushes for towels.

Curiously enough, few of them complained...even when they "leaked" a number of hours afterwards. In fact, with some of them it became a game to see just how long afterwards they could still feel the semen.

A question for the ladies (and guys too, I guess):

Do you enjoy a large volume of semen? Does it add to your pleasure or is it just a pain to deal with.

SG

12. Imported

Gold Member

Jim22cm: I've been told I shoot a lot of cum ... never knew it.
    (We all think we're normal don't we :D)

When I shoot my load into my wife, we allways need to have a towel ready, can't withdraw without leaking.

I made a few amateur clips, where I j.o. and shoot my load, quite some men and women tell me it's a lot :)

And yes I like it ... So does my wife, see likes to watch the cum coming out of it when she gives me a handjob ...

13. Imported

Gold Member

emilywee: it can be a pain to deal with at times if he shoots a lot into my vagina, and then I have to run out soon after to meet up with people or whatever and it starts dripping out.

otherwise, i love watching when a man cums a lot, especially if it really shoots out large amounts in hard sprays. just part of the power of a penis that is fascinating.

14. Imported

Gold Member

runner074: Although it can sometimes be a pain to clean up, I really don't mind being a heavy shooter and my gf doesn't mind either.

I remember the 1st time she saw me shoot, she had come over to my place unexpectedly and I was in the middle of jacking off. She walked in on me just as I had hit the "point of no return". I couldn't stop and let a huge loag go right there. She couldn't believe it!!

As for sex, there is always quite a bit that comes out when I pull out and most of the time she leaks for quite a while afterwards.

15. Imported

Gold Member

getnbiggr: I'm a heavy-shooter as well -- partners always comment on it, and I often hear "I've never seen anyone cum that much..." Which always gives me a bit of satisfaction, I must admit.

But I think that part of that impression of volume comes from the fact that I'm uncut and that my 'skin doesn't really retract when I have sex. Because of this, I tend to blow like a lawn-sprinkler: I don't so much shoot in a straight line of 4-8 big shots, but I spray everywhere in a big semi-circular radius...

So, I'm not sure if I actually shoot ALL that much, or if it's just a matter of distribution.

-- getnbiggr.

16. Imported

Gold Member

blo-gasm: I think it depends on a variety of things... how long it's been between shoots, how aroused you are, etc.

I've had times where I'll spill out about a tablespoon, and other times where it's gotta be 5 or 6 times that... gets all over, it's quite the cleanup.

I'm wondering - how much does it have to do with diet? Does anyone know if there's something you can eat to control the amount of production?

17. B_JohnTheHorse

B_JohnTheHorse New Member

As I have stated on the other 'heavy shooter' thread, I am a heavy shooter as well. Kegels has made it worse ::)

18. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    [quote author=JohnTheHorse link=board=meetgreet;num=1047589998;start=12#16 date=04/25/03 at 10:58:35]...Kegels has made it worse  ::)[/quote]

Worse? You speak as though this is a bad thing!

19. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Wow, alot of heavy shooters here. Actually, im not much of a heavy shooter. Usually i shoot out an average amount at least. It would be fun to be able to shower myself and others in cum when i spurt out, but it just doesnt happen. I also wanted to be able to start shooting out far, so i started kegels 3 years ago on and off. By now i should be shooting across the room but it hasn't seem to have done anything. Oh well.

20. Imported

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted