Heavy Shooters

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who on this board is a heavy shooter (huge amounts of ejaculate) besides me?

I do zinc (among other things as a supplement. Anyone know of others?

JTH

thingsteal: Vitamin E keeps the levels up. 800-1200 IU of it a day.

Zinc, eh? I'll have to try it.

Jim22cm: I seem to be a heavy shooter as well ...
I.ve been measuring my loads a few times ...

When I edge a few times, I shoot 10 - 12 ml
When I go for a quick shoot, it's 5-7 ml

8)

By the way, I only drink a lot of water

runner074: For those of you who take vitamins etc... how much do you take to increase your ejaculate?

Finedessert: Heavy Shooter.......In my Teen years I guess you could say I shot about a pound a day, now a day it's measured in mg.

Grandpa

ruscorp: After like a week with no sex/jerking off who isn't?

johnholmeshorse: It part luck, drinking tons of water exercise and vitamins. I have no idea how much I shoot but I've probably soaked a good number of sheets in my time. ;)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I have a pretty strong track record in this department. This may sound like boasting, but it goes for frequency, volume, force, and distance, all of them.

It seemed to increase way into my 20's, and at around age 23 for the first time I experienced an ejaculation in a steady stream, ie one where the force and volume meant the urethra was forced open and it was like "pissing". Gross description, but the only possible one. It doesn't need a long period of abstinence beforehand in my case.

Also, linked with this in my case is a very noisy refilling of the vesicles (or whatever) after coming ... many times having to be covered up by a cough etc. if I am in the wrong place.

I used to put this down to the size of my tackle, especially the balls, which are outsize; but I now know it relates far more to the prostate, seminal vesicles etc. .. also I know that this can cause major problems of other sorts.

Keep taking the zinc, guys, and selenium as well!

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Max link=board=health;num=1034801393;start=0#10 date=10/28/02 at 21:48:21]
I used to put this down to the size of my tackle, especially the balls, which are outsize; but I now know it relates far more to the prostate, seminal vesicles etc. .. also I know that this can cause major problems of other sorts.  [/quote]

That's indeed the case. The most dramatic cum shot I ever saw was an older guy (late 50's), with a rather small cock, and average balls. He's at this sort of orgy, jerking himself off. Suddenly, he turns to the side, and faces this big trash can about 5 feet away. He lets loose with this stream of cum, arching it into the trash can. I don't mean spurts, this was a continuous stream, like piss, but white cum. And it just keeps going and going (or is that cumming and cumming?). Everyone stops to stare, and the guy is still cumming. When he's finally done, the whole inside of the can is splattered white. A few people said someting, and he just shrugged and said he always came like that.

He had probably the most impresive load I had ever seen in terms of volume, one of the greatest distances, and that continuous stream. Then 20 minutes later, I see him off in the distance putting on a second performance almost as strong as the first. So, youth and size of the equipment apparently do not matter in some cases.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Eric,

Agreed that the balls size, and even more the penis size, are not directly linked with this "pissing" phenomenon.

But maybe I should have made it clear that in my case at least there may be some sort of indirect link ... the need I have always had to come a lot and very often must have something to do with my sex drive, which must in turn (I think) have something to do with my abnormal testes. The balls seem to me to be what drives the whole set of equipment, internal, external, the lot.

I ought also to make clear that part of the yucky side of this ability I have is the way it feels, on occasion, more like the need to be "milked" than anything sexual. I get a very full congested and pressured feeling very quickly, and a fairly desperate need to relieve it.

Though of course in the right circumstances it quickly feels very sexual indeed ;)

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll certainly agree that sex drive seem to have a lot to do with the amount of semen produced. I don't know if that's related to the size of the balls, or to just how productive of male hormone they are. In my own experience, if I'm in a sexually stimulating environment, I will cum a lot more when I do get off. I also get that heavy, congested feeling. It's usually a very large load after I have been feeling that way.

I've also found that there are some circumstances when they sytem seems to produce more. I had previously been in an open relationship. Both my boyfriend and I allowed each other to play when I was away on business, typically for a week at a time. When I got back home, I found that I would always shoot a really big load with him, even though I had just gotten drained the night before. I think it's something about returning to you mate.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm

I don't cum alot...
Usually initially I have a fair bit of precum but when I actually do cum, I get about 5 - 6 big shots then maybe 4 - 5 smaller ones then I leak slowly for about 10 minutes after ... then I am ready to do it all again ..

I have never had this shooting like a firehose thing that some people have...

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
I cum a lot, and I think that what determines how much you cum is your prostate and the seminal vesicles which produces the white liquid which the sperm swims in, but how much the prostate and seminal vesicles produce are probably effected by how much sperm your testes produce, but I dunno, It's only a guess.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My supplements include zinc, sellenium and vit. E, and I do shoot !!! Besides this, I drink 2-2.5 liters of water/day for hydration. So... it seems that gym does a lot not only for the muscles, but also for sex. Of course - because it increases the testosterone level. ;)

thingsteal: While I've taken 800 IU of Vitamin E for many many years, I've started taking those zinc tablets that you can buy in any drugstore for nearly a month after hearing it praised here. I've slowly noticed an increase in "product" up until about a week ago.

Last night the wife and I got it on for the first time since her period and I've been a good boy and only jerked off once in the past week. It was an experiment on my part to see if I can shoot more. I had a vasectomy a while back and can always cum inside her.

After sex and after a bit of post-sex conversation she had to make a beeline to the bathroom. I guess I flooded her pussy. She'd never seen anything like this before and a ton of stuff came out of her - and for quite a long time. She chalked it up to, "You must have had a really good orgasm" and of course I played along.

I think I'll keep taking the zinc.

boybuldge: I have always been a very heavy shooter. Of course the amount varies depending on how stimulated I am but my regular load is usually between 8-10 thick shots. I have never measured the actual volume but I would guess that it would fill about half a small wine glass. This can actually be a problem when using a condom because I have to make sure I pull out before the semen starts to squish up the side of the rubber. anyone else have this experience?

runner074: Man, "Thingsteal" you must have been packing quite a load to fill your wife up like that!

I am usually a pretty heavy shooter myself, although sometimes it not as much as usual. I have had times that there has been so much that it all doesn't come out with an ejaculation so to speak but later when I go soft, it will ooze out. It can really catch a guy off guard sometimes!